lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
That's the point she was in love with Axel too, or am I wrong? If she was in love with Axel than LenaxAxelxCherry threesome did happen.

It doesn't cancel the whole scenario if Chad Ian doesn't like footjob, It simply prevents the revelation. example: If my friend is on a date with a girl he smashed, it doesn't matter whether I like to hear or not that he smashed or not but the fact will remain unchanged in every scenario. This is happening in that footjob scenario we are given choice whether to hear about it or not. Simple as that.

Let me make it more clear
  1. If LenaxAxelxCherry threesome didn't happen than Lena breaking with Axel will make less sense than if she did threesome bcz she felt betrayed when she trusted Axel and let Cherry come into their bedroom. (Here I believe LenaxAxelxCherry threesome did happen)
She was in love with Axel and was in dom(Axel) and sub(Lena) relationship, Ivy mentions it when Lena, Ivy and Holly when shopping when they browse collar so it clearly states the fact that Lena wasn't in "vanilla" relationship with Axel(there is no check for Ivy's comment IIRC). So, threesome did happen.
I have played multiple path and according to different choices Lena's past changes, for instance if she choices to smoke in ch 11 ivy saya it been a long time since they smoke together and if she rejects the smoke in the same chapter ivy says Lena is a nerd and bookworm and how she NVR hangs around with her(ivy) after school back in the days. And Lena is 22 so it is inconsistent, am sry am too lazy go into the details. But in the end the game is still in development,so ig it's fine .
At last someone's on my page.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It was stated in the version before the rewrite, maybe I am mistaken. But one thing is for sure is that Lena being wild or not in the past depends totally upon the player. Everyone should play the games different paths like I did, cuz idy everyone arguing with eachother on this thread about Lena's past lol
I think it's more accurate to say player's choices can influence the degree of Lena's wildness, but she's always going to have some of it. For people who want a totally shy wallflower, there's Holly. When it comes to Lena they'll have to accept she's had previous partners and quite a bit of experience, along with plenty of sexual appetite no matter if she acts upon it or not.

Actually Ivy is the youngest
Both Ivy and Lena are "a year" younger than Holly. However, the game's Agenda lists Ivy's age as 23 while both Lena and Louise are listed as 22. So there's probably a few months of disparity between them.

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Jeremy and Ivy both aren't going to the beach house if I recall correctly. It is time
For what exactly? :LUL: Either it won't happen ever depending on pathing (despite your delusioned bullshit notion of it happening regardless. News flash: Ivy reconsiders not chasing or even bothering with him if Ian and Lena burn your fantasy cock lover) or it will with Ian and Lena's preverbal blessing. Which probably won't happen on screen or even behind the scenes to begin with.

Chartog

Jan 12, 2019
For what exactly? :LUL: Either it won't happen ever depending on pathing (despite your delusioned bullshit notion of it happening regardless. News flash: Ivy reconsiders not chasing or even bothering with him if Ian and Lena burn your fantasy cock lover) or it will with Ian and Lena's preverbal blessing. Which probably won't happen on screen or even behind the scenes to begin with.
Sorry to burst your bubble but she may or may not have already sucked his cock in the drinking game

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Sorry to burst your bubble but she may or may not have already sucked his cock in the drinking game
Sorry to reign down facts but that is entirely optional and choice dependant. But keep dreaming with the 'it's gonna happen regardless if Ian and Lena burn Jeremy from Ivy' bullshit thinking. It's truly kawaii.

Chartog

Jan 12, 2019
Sorry to reign down facts but that is entirely optional and choice dependant. But keep dreaming with the 'it's gonna happen regardless if Ian and Lena burn Jeremy from Ivy' bullshit thinking. It's truly kawaii.
This is the entire point of the game. You are aware this is a game with fantasy characters? I hope

• Haha
Reactions: SerHawkes

Chartog

Jan 12, 2019
Ivy (the game's tramp character) has people saying she might not want every cock in the game. I will not be surprised if she takes Stan and Perry by the end of ORS

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes