amber111

Dec 26, 2023
Poor Stan, his dream of being Lena's beta-cuck just died :cry::cry:, it is possible that out of contempt Stan will go to the gym and get muscular and then he will enter Lena's room and tell her "look what you rejected" and Lena He looks down and says "something hasn't changed" and he responded crying :cry: "I can't afford the increase in size":LOL::LOL::LOL:
LOL just imagine Jeremy and Axel start a Cucky show and sell the tickets to Ian, Stan, Perry and Wade(cus of Cindy) as they fuck every girl in ORS and make these guys watch:devilish:. Jeremy and Axel will get filthy rich.:KEK: mommysboiii would go crazy if it ever happened. Lucky-draw for the pussy licker at the end of the show. pay extra to put ur name in the draw.

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
One of the reasons I watch this thread, watching idiots foaming at the mouth because they don't understand that Ian fucking Ivy at this point makes no sense from story point of view.
make the story you want as best as you are able to given the confines of choices available, some people just aren't happy unless they are whining. I play 2 routes Lena's lesbian harem and Lena n Holly 2getha 4eva and skip through the Ian stuff cause IDGAF about him.

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
LOL just imagine Jeremy and Axel start a Cucky show and sell the tickets to Ian, Stan, Perry and Wade(cus of Cindy) as they fuck every girl in ORS and make these guys watch:devilish:. Jeremy and Axel will get filthy rich.:KEK: mommysboiii would go crazy if it ever happened. Lucky-draw for the pussy licker at the end of the show. pay extra to put ur name in the draw.
Mommysboi, why are u using a burner account??

amber111

Dec 26, 2023
burner acc???thats not me I dont smurf prob a fanboyy/copycat of me:geek::geek: :cool: :geek::geek:
not a Fanboyy or copycat (respect ur work tho) bro just a guy with similar interests. I just wanted to mess with the others and waiting for u to reply so i could clearfiy this now. i felt dobzzz comment was funny so i just went with it. :KEK:

edit- btw what are ur thoughts on the 'cucky show' mommysboiii ?

Reactions: mommysboiii

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
My guess? Next time they meet, she'll be passive-aggressive towards him for rejecting her, dehumanize Lena some more by referring to her as "the model", and then try to make another move on him. I honestly prefer a Lena/Alison fight than a Lena/Cindy fight.
Lena training those arms of her to slap the shit out of Alison and what is Alison gonna do "Flash boobs":sneaky::coffee:!
Lena full throttle:

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
Lena training those arms of her to slap the shit out of Alison and what is Alison gonna do "Flash boobs":sneaky::coffee:!
Lena full throttle:
Lena might have amazing grip strength with way she handles those dic...ks..I means pools in the gym

amber111

Dec 26, 2023
Lena full throttle:
dont underestimate the power of Alison's boobs, she will just choke lena between the two globes and all Lena will hear after is her Tinnitus ringing:sneaky::geek:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
The only way i would want a Lena-Alison fight is that if you can make Lena bitch out or get her ass kicked by best girl too.
They should fight in bed,naked,sucking each other off.

MadMax7

Jul 5, 2020
I noticed that many scenes (pictures) started to repeat, for example: "v3_cherry1/v12_cherry1", "v8_minerva1/v12_minerva2", "v9_cindy7/v12_cindy3". This is not good for a visual novel. I am a big fan of this game and cannot ignore this issue. In the moment of immersion in the game, such inconsistencies spoil the mood and impression. It is impossible not to note two bad backgrounds drawn by AI (cafeteria.webp, ccentre.webp). The author is not a novice in game development and has a large support on Patreon, so it's difficult for me to understand his decisions. Additionally, I noticed that many scenes have "crooked/not similar faces" of the characters, which also slightly ruins the impression. I took the initiative and partially fixed this as well as added something of my own.

P.S. Many people might say that this should be posted on the fan art page, but this is a problem that should be brought to attention, and here the reach of the audience is greater.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I noticed that many scenes (pictures) started to repeat, for example: "v3_cherry1/v12_cherry1", "v8_minerva1/v12_minerva2", "v9_cindy7/v12_cindy3". This is not good for a visual novel. I am a big fan of this game and cannot ignore this issue. In the moment of immersion in the game, such inconsistencies spoil the mood and impression. It is impossible not to note two bad backgrounds drawn by AI (cafeteria.webp, ccentre.webp). The author is not a novice in game development and has a large support on Patreon, so it's difficult for me to understand his decisions. Additionally, I noticed that many scenes have "crooked/not similar faces" of the characters, which also slightly ruins the impression. I took the initiative and partially fixed this as well as added something of my own.

P.S. Many people might say that this should be posted on the fan art page, but this is a problem that should be brought to attention, and here the reach of the audience is greater.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Welcome to the club:coffee:!

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
anyone getting stuck in the mall buying clothes... on the latest 12.1 release?
You have to play ch11 from start(changes in code so save files of CH11 and coming chapters are not compatible and prone to being buggy) so load a save from CH10 epilogue. This can be only way out of this and use CH12 Prologue Full version.
Someone really should mention this in OP. And the in-game Gallery unlock option too for the ease of access as new people keep asking.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
The only way i would want a Lena-Alison fight is that if you can make Lena bitch out or get her ass kicked by best girl too.
They should fight in bed,naked,sucking each other off.
I suppose it would be interesting but if they are both penetrated from behind, Allison by Jeremy and Lena by Ian, where they use a double dildo in their mouths so that what they say cannot be understood and when they have a simultaneous orgasm while receiving a bukkake, perhaps they will begin to get along or are they too exhausted to get along, maybe? :unsure::love:

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes