Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
So just to clarify. After the last version of ch. 11 we got a beta for the 1º part of ch. 12, then final, and now is the prologue of the 2º half? Next one should be the rest of the second part, maybe an epilogue?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So just to clarify. After the last version of ch. 11 we got a beta for the 1º part of ch. 12, then final, and now is the prologue of the 2º half? Next one should be the rest of the second part, maybe an epilogue?
No, we've gotten the preverbal prolouge of Chapter 12. Next up will be the alpha for Ian's half of Chapter 12, then beta for that, then Final. Then the alpha of Lena's half, then beta, then final. Maybe we get an epilogue when all is said and done, maybe not.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I agree but I think it's a feature not a bug. ;)

I think Ivy does not get laid as much as people think or she says. She uses her sexiness in her favour and does not shy away from flirting or having sex if she thinks it's necessary but I believe she is not a slut. She evaluates potential partners and have higher expectations from them. She does not follow the principles she is telling to others. Some hj or bj is mere teasing for her but after that she is a demanding one.
So she is not a prude but she is not a slut either and I believe she is more open to a loving, caring relationship.

Vetting Jeremy is an indicator for that. Also there was a talk between Lena and Ivy that she mentioned she is down for a relationship if she meets the one.

If what I think about Ivy is correct she is longing for loving caring steady relationship but she is aware she is not living in a fantasy world and meeting someone like that is a rare occurrence for people.
I think Ivy is a slut 100%. She's just not stupid about it. For instance, Axel and Lena, that would never happen to Ivy. Unless she can remain in control, she just avoids having sex with those kinds of guys. Even Jeremy, who likes to see himself as a superstud, is putty in Ivy's hands. He's desperate to fuck her, and she knows this, and she's basically teasing him mercilessly, until she decides to eventually let him have his way. You know eventually it will probably happen, but it will be when Ivy decides, and not Jeremy.

I think Ivy though has never been involved with anyone like Ian before. And depending on how sexually open he becomes, he might be able to persuade her to change her view on relationships? But I can't see it being anything other than an open relationship. He will definitely have to share her with other men and women. Because you can't make a leopard change it's spots, and I think Ivy will carry on being a slut, even if she subsequently falls for Ian.

When she talks to Lena about this, when she's thinking about dating Ian, she's really talking about herself as well. Her advice for Lena, is the path she follows herself. The idea of belonging solely to one person, is just inconceivable to her. Because she enjoys sex so much, and one person would be unable to satisfy her. I also think she gets laid, a lot more often than we see in this game.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I think Ivy though has never been involved with anyone like Ian before. And depending on how sexually open he becomes, he might be able to persuade her to change her view on relationships? But I can't see it being anything other than an open relationship. He will definitely have to share her with other men and women. Because you can't make a leopard change it's spots, and I think Ivy will carry on being a slut, even if she subsequently falls for Ian.
Normally, I would point to Jessica from GGGB as an example of a redemption arc, and how the "slut" character can turn their life around. But around this point in the story of GGGB, Ash has had several opportunities to influence Jess for the better and get her to reflect on her life. So far, I've not seen any influence of Lena, or Ian, to temper Ivy's wilder desires. So if a "redemption" arc is coming for Ivy, it will likely come from the influence Ian's relationship has on her more than Lena's.

SerHawks would be punching air if that ends up being the case.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Hey guys. Wondering what’s the best path for a kind of Ian cuckold relationship with Lena?
Just get into a relationship, so Lena can cheat on Ian. So don't have sex with Jeremy, when Lena has that opportunity. You can either avoid that opportunity, by not giving him a handjob during truth or dare at Ivy's apartment, or have at least one will point to resist the temptation. I prefer that, because if you're gonna cuck Ian, naturally you want Lena to lust after his best friend. She'll resist the temptation to get into a relationship with Ian, knowing full well that eventually she'll succumb anyway. Because deep down, the idea of being a cheating whore, is just so exciting.

Once you're in a relationship, Lena can start cheating. Literally the same day with Axel if you want to. But to cuck Ian you have to wait for a sex scene in Chapter 10 between Lena and Ian, that comes immediately after a scene at the park involving Holly as well. Lena will claim she doesn't feel like having sex, and offers Ian a handjob instead. You need to choose to receive the handjob, if you choose not to, they don't do anything and you don't go onto the cuck route. Next Lena will start giving Ian a handjob, and then she comments that his cock is one of the best she's ever had. At this point, you can choose to complement Lena, say nothing or query her comment about it being one of the best. If you choose to query her comment, Lena proceeds to clarify why it's not quite the best she's ever had ( because of course, Axel's giant cock still holds that accolade). Ian gets embarrassingly turned on by this revelation, and Lena begins to suspect he might have a secret fetish, that she could use to her advantage if she continues cheating on him.

From this point onwards, you're on the cuck route, and Lena won't allow Ian to fuck her after this. It's just handjobs, footjobs and the occasional blowjob from this point onwards. And lots of teasing insinuations about what she might be getting up to, with other men. So make sure she takes every opportunity to fuck as many guys as possible. Because the more she does it, the more she gets turned on by betraying Ian. The more ruthless you are, the more likely that Lena will end up forcing Ian to go along with everything, when he inevitably discovers the truth. Personally, I can't wait.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Normally, I would point to Jessica from GGGB as an example of a redemption arc, and how the "slut" character can turn their life around. But around this point in the story of GGGB, Ash has had several opportunities to influence Jess for the better and get her to reflect on her life. So far, I've not seen any influence of Lena, or Ian, to temper Ivy's wilder desires. So if a "redemption" arc is coming for Ivy, it will likely come from the influence Ian's relationship has on her more than Lena's.

SerHawks would be punching air if that ends up being the case.
Jessica is a different character to Ivy. She always came across as being very cynical and even bored of her bad girl lifestyle. She was really just waiting for someone like Ashley to persuade her to be different. Whereas Ivy, has no doubt in her mind, that this is what she has to do to be successful. Ivy if anything, is more like what Ashley becomes, if she gets on the celebrity pathway. Just totally focussed on being successful, whatever it takes.

Whereas, Jessica just becomes increasingly disillusioned with it all. She has two chances of taking a better path, with Ashley and Dave. And now maybe in this game, with Ian. Underneath her cynical exterior, Jessica has a very artistic side, and you can see Ian totally connecting with her on this level eventually.

I think Ian would have to accept Ivy for what she is. It's probably only going to happen, with a 'wilder' version of Ian, where's he's already playing the field himself. I think Ivy is attracted to successful, confident men. So if Ian becomes a successful author, who is not intimidated by her overt sexuality, and can accept her having fun with other people. That could make him very attractive to her in the future. Because there are many hot guys out there, who are not willing to share their women with anyone else, which I suspect is the real reason behind Ivy not looking for a relationship. She needs her freedom, and a guy or perhaps another woman who is confident enough to give it to her.

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes