Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
The real Ian loser simp cuck route is the one you deny him from getting any pussy while Lena fucks half of the Baluart city,even Jeremy and Marcel.
You cant make the MCs be in a serious relationship in this route through.
I mean really she fucks hardly anybody. On the cheating scale, she's well behind the real supersluts on this site. Unless you're fucking at least 10 different guys, how can you seriously call yourself a cheating whore? Next to say Anna, she's just an amateur. So we need more guys for Lena to cheat with, even if it's just a few one-offs. Hopefully, this will happen on the upcoming beach trip?

I loved the Marcel option, because she gets to cuck Jeremy as well.

• Haha
Reactions: tbs9090

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Okay why the fuck my Ian fucking Cindy after buying beach clothes???
i never got into her route considering im romancing Holly
anyone have similar bug???
Yeah, I have the same bug on the cuck route, where Ian never fucked anybody beside Lena. That is so not right. Ian's not allowed to fuck at all anymore, and he'd never dream of cheating on his beloved Lena anyway.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I don't get the whole cuck discussion since there seems multiple definitions of that term.

1. You are a cuck as soon as your partner get fucked/fucks someone else.
2. You are a cuck if you specifically enjoy being cheated on and demand your parner to cheat on you.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I don't get the whole cuck discussion since there seems multiple definitions of that term.

1. You are a cuck as soon as your partner get fucked/fucks someone else.
2. You are a cuck if you specifically enjoy being cheated on and demand your parner to cheat on you.
At this point... Your a cuck. I'm a cuck. Everyones a cuck. By cuckhold logic accord to the resident cuckheads.

Moving the fuck on...

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
With Axel it's all about getting her own back on him, by making him believe he has a chance with her, but all along being with someone else and fucking a load of other guys.
This is like, literally the opposite of what the game actually is like. Lena at no point is actively trying to make Axel think he's got a chance with her. At no point has any thoughts along the lines you describe. She just potentially has trouble with getting out of influence of a guy she was completely dominated by.

I understand the desire to write your own fanfiction, but if it requires to completely ignore the original material then it might be better to simply look for a different game. You'll suffer less of cognitive dissonance this way.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
This is like, literally the opposite of what the game actually is like. Lena at no point is actively trying to make Axel think he's got a chance with her. At no point has any thoughts along the lines you describe. She just potentially has trouble with getting out of influence of a guy she was completely dominated by.

I understand the desire to write your own fanfiction, but if it requires to completely ignore the original material then it might be better to simply look for a different game. You'll suffer less of cognitive dissonance this way.
Wait what... Lena's supposed to get back with Axel and cuck everyone? Well fuck, I've been playing the game entirely wrong. F on me then.

Joking aside, nailed it on the head. The entire game presents itself as Lena getting OVER Axel, not getting back with him or him having a chance with her again, when the dude is literally the stockholm syndrome cunty asshole douche who refuses to admit he is over Lena. And to say that the games all about her getting back with him??? Yeah, I think our guy really needs to head to a psych ward or write his own fan fic on Ao3 or something.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
I mean really she fucks hardly anybody. On the cheating scale, she's well behind the real supersluts on this site. Unless you're fucking at least 10 different guys, how can you seriously call yourself a cheating whore? Next to say Anna, she's just an amateur. So we need more guys for Lena to cheat with, even if it's just a few one-offs. Hopefully, this will happen on the upcoming beach trip?

I loved the Marcel option, because she gets to cuck Jeremy as well.
Who's Anna?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
A further clarification, Lena doesn't have to fuck Axel to give the handjob and start the cuck route -- another way to unlock this option is to accept Seymour's contract but do it reluctantly (seymour_disposition < 2). Yet another way is for Lena not to have sex with Ian at all, i.e. delay it for as long as possible during their initial dates, and then start refusing Ian's requests after he grows impatient.
You're right, but for me she has to fuck Axel on the cuck route. Because nobody else is guaranteed to humiliate Ian more. I had Ian get close to Cindy, but ultimately not do anything with her. That way it's doubly humiliating, knowing Axel gets to fuck both of the women he wants, while all he can do is watch.

I suspect eventually cuck Ian will completely get over Cindy, and he'll just accept Lena as the slut she is. And he'll learn to enjoy their crazy lifestyle, even if he never gets to fuck Lena again. In the final analysis, he'll be Lena's partner, and all these other guys like Axel and Seymour who want her exclusively are going to lose out. Being a cuck is not necessarily the worst option, it's all about perspective.

From Lena's point of view, do you want to be with someone like Ian, who can be persuaded to accept your slutty lifestyle and even get off on it, or do you want a stud like Axel, who ultimately wants you all to himself, and will do everything in his power to stop you sleeping around? If you're a slut, you'll choose a guy like cuck Ian everytime, because he's a partner who will do anything for you, but will never try to restrict your freedom. Everyone else, is just for fun. And they never really stood a chance, of being anything more.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Axel is hardly a stud, and Ian isn't a lowly in terms of stamina or style than you might think... If this keeps up I might crack a rib laughing.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Come to think of it, Robert getting to fuck Lena is also more humiliating for Ian (given the conflict between Ian and Robert, and how generally meh Robert is) or at least he definitely resents it and makes disgusted faces at it.
Who the fuck is Robert again? Some douche wannabe who wants a pussy free pass for getting his ass beat 'defending' a girl?

Never heard of him.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Axel is hardly a stud, and Ian isn't a lowly in terms of stamina or style than you might think... If this keeps up I might crack a rib laughing.
Of course Ian is quite capable of being a stud himself, just not on the cuck route. On the cuck route, Lena was always a slut, even when she pretended to herself and others that she wasn't. I mean come on, she's fucking Robert the whole time, a guy she doesn't even really like. Only a slut would do that. You see if you play the cuck route, the way it should be, Ian never has sex with anyone else but Lena. He's completely obsessed with her, and has her on a pedestal. And all along she's just the opposite of what he believes her to be. She really is the party girl that Jeremy claims. Definitely not girlfriend material, unless you're really a cuck of course.

Everyone in the game thinks Axel is a stud. Even Emma and Alison are positively drooling at the sight of him. And Jeremy who views himself as a stud, is intimidated when he first meets Axel. The famous fashion designer, who turns up at Seymour's second photo shoot, and is probably feted by loads of hot male models, even views him as the Greek God Apollo, because of his perfect physique and overwhelming manliness. Honestly, I think you must be playing a different game to me.

Lena, still thinks Axel was the best fuck she ever had. She hates him, but even so she can't deny that. Whatever route you're on, she's always going to like Ian, and he has the potential to make a connection to her, that Axel never could. But Axel can also fuck her, like nobody else can. Because he can dominate her completely, and deep down Lena wants to be dominated by a man. But Axel's problem is that he can't commit to one person, but he expects the person he's with, to commit totally to him. That's why ultimately he's going to fail with Lena, whatever incarnation she takes. If she's a slut, she'll want her freedom. If she commits to him again, he'll cheat on her with someone else. It's a no win scenario for Lena, unless she just treats Axel as an occasional fuck.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Of course Ian is quite capable of being a stud himself, just not on the cuck route. On the cuck route, Lena was always a slut, even when she pretended to herself and others that she wasn't. I mean come on, she's fucking Robert the whole time, a guy she doesn't even really like. Only a slut would do that. You see if you play the cuck route, the way it should be, Ian never has sex with anyone else but Lena. He's completely obsessed with her, and has her on a pedestal. And all along she's just the opposite of what he believes her to be. She really is the party girl that Jeremy claims. Definitely not girlfriend material, unless you're really a cuck of course.

Everyone in the game thinks Axel is a stud. Even Emma and Alison are positively drooling at the sight of him. And Jeremy who views himself as a stud, is intimidated when he first meets Axel. The famous fashion designer, who turns up at Seymour's second photo shoot, and is probably feted by loads of hot male models, even views him as the Greek God Apollo, because of his perfect physique and overwhelming manliness. Honestly, I think you must be playing a different game to me.

Lena, still thinks Axel was the best fuck she ever had. She hates him, but even so she can't deny that. Whatever route you're on, she's always going to like Ian, and he has the potential to make a connection to her, that Axel never could. But Axel can also fuck her, like nobody else can. Because he can dominate her completely, and deep down Lena wants to be dominated by a man. But Axel's problem is that he can't commit to one person, but he expects the person he's with, to commit totally to him. That's why ultimately he's going to fail with Lena, whatever incarnation she takes. If she's a slut, she'll want her freedom. If she commits to him again, he'll cheat on her with someone else. It's a no win scenario for Lena, unless she just treats Axel as an occasional fuck.
Bro, your literally preaching to the fucking choir with this fan theory shit. I commend you to it. But that said though... Not everyone sees Axel as a stud. Jeremy isn't a stud either, a little two pump chump. Not to mention, Lena doesn't HAVE to be a slut to cuckold Ian.

Your literally spinning your own fan theory out of nothing for this to all work out in your favor. Props for it, as entirely laughable as it is.

amber111

Dec 26, 2023
Thank you very much!

I got up to the point where Ian asks her to be in a relationship but she said no, probably due to Lena hooking up with Jeremy twice I assume might be the trigger and not allowing the relationship to occur?
all the other cuck stuff mentioned still happens even if Lena is not in serious relationship. and i think this one is better route cus Lena is clear that she is not 'Ian's girl' so he can not and should not get mad at her for having sex with anyone. cus it is definately not cheating. though Ian being hoplessly in love with Lena might think otherwise.

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes