Chartog

Jan 12, 2019
I don't get the whole cuck discussion since there seems multiple definitions of that term.

1. You are a cuck as soon as your partner get fucked/fucks someone else.
2. You are a cuck if you specifically enjoy being cheated on and demand your parner to cheat on you.
Fact is we are all sitting by ourselves and stroking while watching drawn characters fuck. We are all the cucks

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
I don't get the whole cuck discussion since there seems multiple definitions of that term.

1. You are a cuck as soon as your partner get fucked/fucks someone else.
2. You are a cuck if you specifically enjoy being cheated on and demand your parner to cheat on you.
You are a cuck if your partner cheats on you, liking it or not has nothing to do with it.
Some people are just turned on by it, it's not one or the other.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
all the other cuck stuff mentioned still happens even if Lena is not in serious relationship. and i think this one is better route cus Lena is clear that she is not 'Ian's girl' so he can not and should not get mad at her for having sex with anyone. cus it is definately not cheating. though Ian being hoplessly in love with Lena might think otherwise.
Am not an expert in cuckology, but i think if Lena/Ian aren't in relationship then there's simply no cheating or "cucking" to speak of, because they're just a pair of people who occasionally hook up while also hooking up with others. Which is definitely not what people who are into the actual cheating/cucking thing are after.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
You are a cuck if your partner cheats on you, liking it or not has nothing to do with it.
Some people are just turned on by it, it's not one or the other.
No, you are not.

Only if they continue, tell you about...and give you no option are you a cuck (regardless of whether you enjoy the humiliation or not).

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
No, you are not.

Only if they continue, tell you about...and give you no option are you a cuck (regardless of whether you enjoy the humiliation or not).
You are wrong, the definition of a cuckold is someone who gets cheated on. The whole tolerance for it is purely based on the fetishization of the "practice".

Reactions: tbs9090 and ffive

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
On the cuck route, it ultimately makes no difference who Lena cheats on Ian with. Because eventually he'll agree with everything anyway. Cucks basically want their partners to cheat on them. And the more humiliating it is for them, the more they secretly get a kick out of it.

With Axel it's all about getting her own back on him, by making him believe he has a chance with her, but all along being with someone else and fucking a load of other guys. Axel is ultra-possessive, and ultimately will get sucked in with Lena again. But with Ian as the perfect cuck and Seymour, Jeremy, Mike and others providing for all her needs, is he really getting set up to be dumped, just when he believes him and Lena can be an item again?

And Jeremy is just a boytoy who is really out of his depth. He's playing with fire doing the dirty on his best friend, and even more so because it totally contradicts his personal bro philosophy. But he was right all along about Lena on this route, she definitely isn't girlfriend material, unless you're a cuck of course, in which case she's perfect.

For me, the biggest problem will definitely be Seymour. He almost certainly wants to control Lena completely. He'll try to fuck up her relationship with Ian, cuck or not. He see's Lena as his ultimate possession, the brilliant diamond he just has to have. And eventually he won't want to share her with anybody. So at some point she's going to have to find a way to get rid of him. Hopefully, by then she'll be successful enough not to need him, or Ian will be a best selling author, and she can just live off him instead.

This is just the cuck route. And Lena is ruthless, nasty and a complete whore, but oh so sexy. You can play Ian and Lena very differently, and I do. On the open route, I have them both so far completely faithful to each other. But gradually moving towards a swinging lifestyle, and perhaps more. But whatever they do, it will be mutually agreed on ( definitely no cheating).
I was saying this route was not my favourite route. It so happens that my favourite route is exactly yours :)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
You are wrong, the definition of a cuckold is someone who gets cheated on. The whole tolerance for it is purely based on the fetishization of the "practice".
No, it hasn't been that since the days of Shakespear and strictly speaking, from those days, the male had to raise (unaware) his wifes children that were not his own.

Following that verbage, that would make a woman who has been cheated on a Quean. Which..sorry, is utter bollocks. There has to be knowledge. The original dictionary term is almost a thousand years out of date.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Bro, your literally preaching to the fucking choir with this fan theory shit. I commend you to it. But that said though... Not everyone sees Axel as a stud. Jeremy isn't a stud either, a little two pump chump. Not to mention, Lena doesn't HAVE to be a slut to cuckold Ian.

Your literally spinning your own fan theory out of nothing for this to all work out in your favor. Props for it, as entirely laughable as it is.
I play Ian and Lena in different ways. I just enjoy this way the most, because I love slutty girls. Now you can view Axel or Jeremy however you want, but it doesn't make it any less so, for the people who view them differently. And Eva specifically writes Axel as a stud, because she has most of her female characters drooling everytime he's around.

I'm a woman, so maybe I see things differently to you. Yeah, Axel is a bastard, and I personally wouldn't go anywhere near a guy like him. But he does look like a stud. He's dominant, confident and just so manly. It's no wonder Lena can't resist having another bite, even though she knows she's going to regret it.

The definition of a stud is:

a man who is notably virile and sexually active. a handsome man with an attractive physique; a hunk. a young man.

Isn't that perfectly applicable for both Jeremy and Axel? I just don't see how you don't get that?

So far, everything is happening, the way I want it to. If GGGB is any guide, it will continue to follow that pathway. Eva does like cucking her main male character after all. So sorry, I don't understand the point you're trying to make? It's already happening, and the Devs in on it 100%.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Cuckquean,thats really funny:KEK:
We should start calling Ivy that because we all know shes getting cucked out of Ian content.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
No, it hasn't been that since the days of Shakespear and strictly speaking, from those days, the male had to raise (unaware) his wifes children that were not his own.

Following that verbage, that would make a woman who has been cheated on a Quean. Which..sorry, is utter bollocks. There has to be knowledge. The original dictionary term is almost a thousand years out of date.
I can google too, and you are still wrong.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
This is like, literally the opposite of what the game actually is like. Lena at no point is actively trying to make Axel think he's got a chance with her. At no point has any thoughts along the lines you describe. She just potentially has trouble with getting out of influence of a guy she was completely dominated by.

I understand the desire to write your own fanfiction, but if it requires to completely ignore the original material then it might be better to simply look for a different game. You'll suffer less of cognitive dissonance this way.
Really, so when she's getting fucked by him in the club toilets and secretly loving every minute of it, she has absolutely no intention of meeting up with again? Oh wait a minute, didn't she agree to go for coffee with him already? I get it, you don't want to see it, so you don't. But believe me, it's there.

Chartog

Jan 12, 2019
Really, so when she's getting fucked by him in the club toilets and secretly loving every minute of it, she has absolutely no intention of meeting up with again? Oh wait a minute, didn't she agree to go for coffee with him already? I get it, you don't want to see it, so you don't. But believe me, it's there
Lena is, was and always will be Axel's fucktoy no matter how you gift wrap her

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Really, so when she's getting fucked by him in the club toilets and secretly loving every minute of it, she has absolutely no intention of meeting up with again?
The game has Lena explicitly monologue her lust for Axel and desire to "feel safe" take her over when he makes a move on her and five minutes after the fact she snaps out of this and feels like something was possessing her and that something is now gone.

I'm not saying she doesn't enjoy sex with Axel because she evidently does. I'm arguing that she isn't intentionally trying to "make him think he's got a chance with her" because she never has any thoughts to such effect; quite the opposite. Especially in the context "i'll make him want me again and then i'll be the one cheating on him", there's literally no instance in the game of Lena having this sort of thoughts.

Oh wait a minute, didn't she agree to go for coffee with him already?
Lena potentially agrees to have a coffee with Axel, once he assures her it'd be as nothing but a pair of friends. At no point in the game she is thinking "this will show him that he still has a chance with me". If anything, there are points in the game where she worries or is annoyed that this is what he might still be thinking, because she wants anything but that.

Again, you're attributing to Lena sentiments which are opposite to what she actually displays in the game.

About the only instance that could be considered a "turning point" for Lena's attitude towards Axel is the jealousy and fear she feels when she sees Cindy hitting on him in Ch.11. This might make her want to attract him again, so that she has what she perceives as the stability that she craves. But before that moment, everything she does is with wanting the opposite, that is Axel fucking off and no longer hounding her. (And even if Lena does let Axel back in her life, it'll be on Axel's terms not Lena's, because he's the one who is playing and dominating her, not the other way around)

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Lena is, was and always will be Axel's fucktoy no matter how you gift wrap her
I don't really want Lena to be Axel's fucktoy. She can play that role when they're together, as long as Axel understands they're just fuck buddies. Ian will still be her boyfriend, even if he's a cuck. And Axel will have to be satisfied, with being one her many flings, albeit one of the special ones. I think ultimately, Axel will end up with Cindy on this route. I can't see him tolerating Ian as Lena's partner for very long. It's only a matter of time, before he gets fed up with that and starts trying to control Lena too much, at which point she'll finish with him for good. Maybe on your route it will be different, and Lena will be his fucktoy for real. I could definitely envisage that. I just don't think it fits long term with Lena and Ian having a cuck relationship.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: amber111
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes