Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Fuck this psychopath. There's a reason my Ian takes up martial arts to kick his ass later on.

Emma now seems to be a fuck-buddy type, with possible development into a full-fledged route.
Yes, but until we have that option in history, what a beautiful moment it would be if his face was broken and we left him in a pool of blood, vomit and urine, if Ian makes a drawing to remember the moment they could put it in the exhibition of art? :unsure:

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
And with the coffee date, it could be construed either way, depending on what you actually want. We don't know what's going to happen. But we do know Eva has created a possible route for Lena to get back with Axel. Can you categorically claim that that isn't going to happen? There is no way, that you can know that? And from my previous experience with GGGB, when Eva opens up a possibility, usually there's a way to get there. Maybe it's not obvious at the moment. But eventually it will probably happen. Which is why I can entertain my ideas regarding Lena and Axel, and hope that they'll eventually come to pass. And if they don't, well it's just too bad. I won't be excessively disappointed.
Fair enough. You're right, that while i think the path you want isn't currently really supported by the game (mostly because the content so far goes against it if anything) there's no guarantee EK won't make it an option, with more than one way for Lena/Axel to play out. And if there actually is more options... well, then it'd hardly be a bad thing. Guess we'll see.

Reactions: Zara Scarlet

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
I've just watched and listened to "Laughing With" by Regina Spektor, and here I am going through the vanilla route all over again. Wits + 2000 for both protagonitsts and no sex.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Man, I've jiust mentioned Regina Spektor on the message before and feel almost embarrassed it is next to yours

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Actually I've just found who Lena is IRL, and most probably EK wrote the charecter unconsciously. It is Natalie Imbruglia. It works physically for any route, but subconsioucly for the vanilla route, but again I have I have written ORS is a beautiful vanilla game with poorly-written alternate options.

A360

Jun 29, 2018
Ian-Lena look good together and it's a storyline that works well and is well written. Especially if your Lena is not a whore (a couple of hookups with Mike, no more) and Ian does not fuck everything that moves, cleaning up the consequences later. No forced drama.
I have Ian/Emma in second place, then Ian/Holly and I'm also interested in Ivy, but it looks like I'll have to wait forever. Hawkes is completely desperate about this. Alas, I spoiled Ian/Holly by not removing Gillian's photo on this route. :HideThePain:
I don't get the hold up with Ivy. Can't think of many games where the shy nerdy girl is fuckable before someone like Ivy. I'd say it's because she's Lena's friend but Lena can jump on Jeremy.

It's kinda strange it's taking so long for any content between her and Ian even Jessica has a scene with him at this point.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I don't get the hold up with Ivy. Can't think of many games where the shy nerdy girl is fuckable before someone like Ivy. I'd say it's because she's Lena's friend but Lena can jump on Jeremy.

It's kinda strange it's taking so long for any content between her and Ian even Jessica has a scene with him at this point.
I chalk it up to the supposed emphasis Eva put on having a realistic narrative, though with Ivy you wouldn't think it should take some grand creative story structure for her and Ian to meet and fuck somehow.

I guess technically the real hiccup is the story structure itself, with how everything has to fit into the split perspective of Lena and Ian. I imagine if the game had just been made like a more traditional dating sim, allowing the player to pick either instead of having to play both, the sexual options would have been more of a free-for-all.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Yeah, in other games we usually get the "bad girl" earlier because sex is casual for them, maybe the reason is that Ian should be chad enough for her... hard to say.
I would compare it to another game, but for this I can quickly end up in the gulag, so a hint: short punk silver hair and weed. Well, you understand what I mean.
But I see that for Eva a hundred fast food GGGB cameos are more important, which distracts from the main script. Nat's presence was enough in the game. And still nothing with her. While Lena can fuck the entire GGGB male park.
That would be beautiful if he had broken legs and arms where she forced him to eat Ian's cream and her urine until he choked and died on the spot, would Lola be happy if we did that? :unsure: :LOL:
Dude, I was eating while reading this. :LOL::HideThePain:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021

I think it's partially build up; Ivy needs time to develop an interest in Ian. I also think it's so that there is enough time that Jeremy can get it first/ or player can block and Ian can beat him to it. In an analogous comparison, with Alison, it's established pretty quickly that she is interested in him, so it happens relatively soon in the story.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Yeah, in other games we usually get the "bad girl" earlier because sex is casual for them, maybe the reason is that Ian should be chad enough for her... hard to say.
I would compare it to another game, but for this I can quickly end up in the gulag, so a hint: short punk silver hair and weed. Well, you understand what I mean.
But I see that for Eva a hundred fast food GGGB cameos are more important, which distracts from the main script. Nat's presence was enough in the game. And still nothing with her. While Lena can fuck the entire GGGB male park.

Dude, I was eating while reading this.:LOL::HideThePain:
Friend, what can I tell you, bon appetit? :unsure: :LOL: :LOL:
If you were eating cream chicken with potatoes, did you think about Axel? :unsure:

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Ivy needs time to develop an interest in Ian.
Ivy generally seems to have this view of Ian as some "mostly harmless" guy and not the sort of person she takes interest in. It's when Ian shows some backbone (standing up to Axel, and not just "yes ma'am" folding during the wrestling practice with her) that cause her to revise her first impression.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Ivy generally seems to have this view of Ian as some "mostly harmless" guy and not the sort of person she takes interest in. It's when Ian shows some backbone (standing up to Axel, and not just "yes ma'am" folding during the wrestling practice with her) that cause her to revise her first impression.
As usual you are right.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
So much words to say she see him as a loser simp cuck.:LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: ffive

amber111

Dec 26, 2023
Ian gets super mad when he founds out Jeremy fucked Lena and says hes going to punch him,this dude really thinks Lena is her girl.:LOL:
Ian felt betryed mainly because it was his bestfriend and Jeremy knew Ian liked Lena but he still went ahead and Jeremied all over Lena. GF or not Jeremy is not a good BRO for that. he is a shitty friend at times.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Ian felt betryed mainly because it was his bestfriend and Jeremy knew Ian liked Lena but he still went ahead and Jeremied all over Lena. GF or not Jeremy is not a good BRO for that. he is a shitty friend at times.
Jeremy thinks with his dick,of course he would fuck Lena if he has the chance.
Also
Times Jeremy got sucked off by Ivy=1.
Times Ian got sucked off by Ivy=0.
Seems like my boy Jeremy is winning the trashy girl war.

• Angry
Reactions: SerHawkes

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Ian can be a lousy friend too with cheating with Cindy behind Wade's back. At one point, I thought the same for Ivy; that she purposely set things up for the Lena and Axel photoshoot, but that was, I believe, rewritten. Perry is just annoying and oblivious, not malicious. The rest I can't really find fault.

tbs9090

Oct 25, 2023
Come to think of it, Robert getting to fuck Lena is also more humiliating for Ian (given the conflict between Ian and Robert, and how generally meh Robert is) or at least he definitely resents it and makes disgusted faces at it.
In my slut lena playthrough it's more humiliating for robert because not only did ian beat his ass at the gallery lena also choose to sleep with him afterwards :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: SearingFive
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes