Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
It's not wlw tattoo though.

View attachment 3240226
Enhance 224 to 176. Enhance, stop. Move in, stop.

View attachment 3240228
:sneaky:

(am guessing this is a variation on bisexuality symbol, given both are present)
Good catch. Usually bi is orientated in different directions vs lesbian. Must of been seeing what I wanted to see. Opps.

Edit: I didn't want to include it at first, because you are correct that at the heart of the matter, I misidentified the symbol, but technically, bisexuality falls under the umbrella of wlw. Wlw is a pretty broad term.

Last edited:

amber111

Dec 26, 2023
How come Ivy being a shitty friend isnt a option for you fans?
Why you need her to be pure and holy?
Is really funny the double standards some of you have tbh.
Ivy sure can be a shitty friend like the time she leaves Lena alone with Axel. No one thinks she is pure or holy. she is just not a brained bimbo, a slut though for sure.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
(am guessing this is a variation on bisexuality symbol, given both are present)
To me that symbol looks more like a "straight emblem" but only by contrast to other bisexual symbols I know.

With bisexual symbols you usually have some indication of the bisexual individual themselves in relation to the gender symbols, I guess in this case Ivy herself as the canvas serves that purpose. Most often though this symbolism is portrayed as the symbols having been combined, so a circle with both the arrow and the cross, though this symbol is often used by genderfluid individuals also, the symbols of course showing gender identity rather than sexual preference to them.

I don't have a tattoo of it, but I have a small pendant that I purchased a long time ago that's meant to symbolize bisexuality and in that one there is a third circle in the middle interlocking with the male and the female symbols. This is of course meant to symbolize the bisexual person in the middle, me in this case, and how I then relate to the two genders I am attracted to.

Ivy's tattoo is just a male and a female symbol locked together in a heart. It could of course mean that those are the genders she's attracted to, but I'm not sure that'd be the impression I'd have if I encountered it IRL.

Maybe it's just meant to symbolize "yay sex" :LOL:

Last edited:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I'm about 80% sure that I'm wrong on this and that I'm misattributing a line from another game to Ivy, but I'll ask anyway for clarification. Didn't Ivy, or likely someone from another game, say something about not really loving women, but doesn't mind having sex with one because sometimes a good dick is hard to find.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
also do you guys think Lena was inspired from
Vanna Bardot ?
or Some one else?
RedLolly (Joanna Devas) ?

To me that symbol looks more like a "straight emblem" but only by contrast to other bisexual symbols I know.

With bisexual symbols you usually have some indication of the bisexual individual themselves in relation to the gender symbols, I guess in this case Ivy herself as the canvas serves that purpose. Most often though this symbolism is portrayed as the symbols having been combined, so a circle with both the arrow and the cross, though this symbol is often used by genderfluid individuals also, the symbols of course showing gender identity rather than sexual preference to them.

I don't have a tattoo of it, but I have a small pendant that I purchased a long time ago that's meant to symbolize bisexuality and in that one there is a third circle in the middle interlocking with the male and the female symbols. This is of course meant to symbolize the bisexual person in the middle, me in this case, and how I then relate to the two genders I am attracted to.

Ivy's tattoo is just a male and a female symbol locked together in a heart. It could of course mean that those are the genders she's attracted to, but I'm not sure that'd be the impression I'd have if I encountered it IRL.

Maybe it's just meant to symbolize "yay sex" :LOL:
You're right, in that usually there are a total of three symbols with the individual as one of them, with the genders orientated differently.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
vs

Maybe it's just meant to symbolize "yay sex"
Maybe :LOL: People get tattoos all the time without thinking through the meaning.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: tbs9090 and yuvce

yep10

Jun 27, 2017
Hi everyone! I'm currently trying to play through Chapter 11 but I have an issue and can't progress.
Lena has to serve some customers at the Blazer but there's no one (see pics attached)
I'm using the last compressed version of the game (Ch12, with JDMOD).
Tried several things to solve my problem:
- Saw Sethmsf's message with his solution (https://f95zone.to/threads/our-red-string-ch-12-prologue-full-eva-kiss.48813/post-12090176) but couldn't apply it
- Downloaded the last full version
- Tried to load an unmodded save
- Downloaded Ch11 version with no mod
Nothing worked.
Any idea guys?

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Alexia is what Axel goes as on Drag Fridays.
It will be interesting to see a fan art of Alexia (Axel) with lingerie like the one Lena wears where Jeremy and Marcel are behind naked with smiles and the expression on their face "he doesn't know what awaits Alexia", humiliating for him/ her and wanting to vomit for us? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Will have to wait for it :KEK: :KEK: , Drag Version of Axel :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Hi everyone! I'm currently trying to play through Chapter 11 but I have an issue and can't progress.
Lena has to serve some customers at the Blazer but there's no one (see pics attached)
I'm using the last compressed version of the game (Ch12, with JDMOD).
Tried several things to solve my problem:
- Saw Sethmsf's message with his solution (https://f95zone.to/threads/our-red-string-ch-12-prologue-full-eva-kiss.48813/post-12090176) but couldn't apply it
- Downloaded the last full version
- Tried to load an unmodded save
- Downloaded Ch11 version with no mod
Nothing worked.
Any idea guys?
Try starting a new game without the mod. Some of the variables were changed with the newer version, so old saves may not work. Instead of Jmod, try URM. Rarely breaks the game and you don't have to wait for mod updates.

Last edited:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
It will be interesting to see a fan art of Alexia (Axel) with lingerie like the one Lena wears where Jeremy and Marcel are behind naked with smiles and the expression on their face "he doesn't know what awaits Alexia", humiliating for him/ her and wanting to vomit for us? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
NO just no LMAO!!! you are not going to plant that image in my head.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
You're right, in that usually there are a total of three symbols with the individual as one of them, with the genders orientated differently.
My pendant is similar to the image I kept in your quote, though it's just three rings welded together rather than all the crossing strings in the middle. A friend of mine said it looked like "I was representing the Olympic group-sex team" :ROFLMAO:
Maybe :LOL: People get tattoos all the time without thinking through the meaning.
Ain't that the truth. I've met more than one person who had letters of various Asian origins on them that said something completely random.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes