yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
At one point, I thought the same for Ivy; that she purposely set things up for the Lena and Axel photoshoot, but that was, I believe, rewritten.
It can still be interpreted that way. I'm not sure if Ivy being out of town on the day of Lena's photoshoot was coincidental. Surely she couldn't have forgotten.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
It can still be interpreted that way. I'm not sure if Ivy being out of town on the day of Lena's photoshoot was coincidental. Surely she couldn't have forgotten.
True, but it's not as sus as being stuck in traffic. (I think that was the excuse before, plz correct me if I am wrong). I just don't get same red flags in recent runs of the game, IDK why.

Edit:
For context: Old version- she completely blew her off, and wouldn't answer her calls. New version- now she has an excuse that she is in traffic. Mix-up memory tard moment for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Yes, there was heavy traffic on her way back. But my understanding is that the specific reason she was out of town the day of the photoshoot hasn't been disclosed.
Yes. The scene in question:
Python:
    l "..."
    l "... ..."
    l "... ... ..."
    v "Yes?"
    "She finally answered my call. I heard the sound of traffic behind Ivy's voice."
    l "What do you mean, yes? Where are you?"
    v "I'm stuck in traffic!"
    l "Where are you?"
    v "I was out of town and I'm trying to get back, but you know how the roads get during weekends!"
    l "What were you doing out of town? You were supposed to come with me to the photo shoot!"
    v "I know, I'm trying to get there!"
    l "How long will you take?"
    v "I don't know... Thirty minutes, maybe an hour."
    l "An hour?!"
    v "Go ahead and get started, I'll be there soon!"
    l "But..."
    v "Come on, we've talked about this! I know you'll be alright."
    v "Gotta hang up, see you in a bit!"

Reactions: | Vee | and Gato21

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Yes, there was heavy traffic on her way back. But my understanding is that the specific reason she was out of town the day of the photoshoot hasn't been disclosed.
I don't know, it seems like she has her well-being in mind, but I don't if you noticed, when you try to dance with Billy, she is pretty quick to nix that, so who knows. I guess, like with a lot of things, I am on the fence on this one.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
How come Ivy being a shitty friend isnt a option for you fans?
Why you need her to be pure and holy?
Is really funny the double standards some of you have tbh.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
I don't know, it seems like she has her well-being in mind, but I don't if you noticed, when you try to dance with Billy, she is pretty quick to nix that, so who knows. I guess, like with a lot of things, I am on the fence on this one.
I wouldn't have noticed, I never indulge Billy.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
EK has to write her as one, and maybe she is.
I wouldn't have noticed, I never indulge Billy.
Probably wise. I think he is based on part of a social media influencer duo who's party was a news worthy fiasco. Can't remember the specifics.
Edit:

Last edited:
Reactions: ffive and yuvce

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Very interesting, I have let her dance with Billy one single time and did not save. I think it is one plot that will not last as long as EK predicted in the first place; as so many others.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Very interesting, I have let her dance with Billy one single time and did not save. I think it is one plot that will not last as long as EK predicted in the first place; as so many others.
Who knows. Things get get cut, other added. I can't keep up with it all.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
She wants to fuck him because thats what trashy girls do,fuck their way to the top.
I wonder if Billy is going to join the "I FUCKED IVY BEFORE IAN" club,probably he will.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
She wants to fuck him because thats what trashy girls do,fuck their way to the top.
I wonder if Billy is going to join the "I FUCKED IVY BEFORE IAN" club,probably he will.
I don't think it would take much arm twisting, she pretty much said she wanted to fuck him. I was as surprised as Lena when she said she didn't

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Because per the story, she is down bad for Lena. Also, Lena was her rock during her difficult times while she was a teen. It wouldn't make sense. I also think she barks more than she bites, but that's what I think.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Because per the story, she is down bad for Lena. Also, Lena was her rock during her difficult times while she was a teen. It wouldn't make sense. I also think she barks more than she bites, but that's what I think.
Yeah, what's up with the wlw tattoo on Ivy's ass? Coincidence, I think not.

Reactions: tbs9090 and | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Yeah, what's up with the wlw tattoo on Ivy's ass? Coincidence, I think not.
I already believe that Ivy has hots for Lena but Lena is blind to it. That's the reason Ivy is not indulging others but on her birthday for Lena She abandoned her Birthday party and "shows Lena the Heavenly pleasure" to calm her and also I think Lena loses relationship points with Ivy bcz Ivy felt hurt when Lena bought cheap gift to Ivy and couldn't control herself and forgot that Lena is having money problems. I don't encounter any red flag between IvyxLena and now traffic excuse is also justified. She over and over tells Lena to be vary of Axel and solve this issue once and for all bcz she saw how much that piece of shit, emotional neanderthal, hurt her.

This is I believe will happen:
I believe Ivy is/will use Ian to get close to Lena or potentially in a throuple and is just vetting Ian. She clearly isn't toying with Ian as she is with Jeremy, holds value of Ian's opinion and pretty chill and easy going with Ian.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I already believe that Ivy has hots for Lena but Lena is blind to it. That's the reason Ivy is not indulging others but on her birthday for Lena She abandoned her Birthday party and "shows Lena the Heavenly pleasure" to calm her and also I think Lena loses relationship points with Ivy bcz Ivy felt hurt when Lena bought cheap gift to Ivy and couldn't control herself and forgot that Lena is having money problems. I don't encounter any red flag between IvyxLena and now traffic excuse is also justified. She over and over tells Lena to be vary of Axel and solve this issue once and for all bcz she saw how much that piece of shit, emotional neanderthal, hurt her.

I believe Ivy is/will use Ian to get close to Lena or potentially in a throuple and is just vetting Ian. She clearly isn't toying with Ian as she is with Jeremy, holds value of Ian's opinion and pretty chill and easy going with Ian.
:unsure: :unsure:I doubt it although I wouldn't rule it out, Ivy is similar to Emma in the thought of "I like sex and having a good time so don't fuck with having a relationship, I like my freedom", I think she is closer, we will surely see sex scenes with Ivy and Ian, Ivy Jeremy, maybe Ivy, Ian and Jeremy, I'm sure we would all like to see these scenes, maybe a member won't, who will it be?:unsure::unsure:

Last edited:

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020

I suppose it wouldn't be unfounded. Especially Lena was the only real friend she had in high school. And would still be the only one if Holly doesn't sign up for pole dancing. What I will say is if she does like, then she does look to be handling her friend being in another relationship quite well. Unlike a certain big tittied yandere with Ian.

• Haha
Reactions: tbs9090 and | Vee |
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes