Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I don't think you're in position to call anyone stupid if you can't grasp difference between overall definition (which doesn't require knowledge) and specific application as a fetish (which does), or that a word can carry more than one meaning and these aren't mutually exclusive.
MF_DOOM and SerHawkes agreeing on something? o_O
Either hell has frozen over, or you're wrong as shit, Maviarab.

All this cuck talk is boring; everyone should fuck everyone. Sharing is caring. Orgy when? :Kappa: Lulz.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I am very sorry to inform you. All hand holding will be reserved for Ian + Holly path :giggle:
Like fuck it will be?!!

Ian offering his hand to Ivy, after their lovely dinner date, who takes it while blushing entirely, while Lena and Holly are totally spying on the two, for Ian to walk her home and deny her sex, which she entirely expects from every guy but gets surprised by Ians refusal, only getting a tender kiss on the lips before part. Which, naturally will lead to Ivy calling up Lena and ranting about her night with Ian and "raging" that he turned down good sex to actually establish something more, all while entirely blushing like a school girl and totally, 100% liking the long play.

A man can dream...

ExtremeLips

Dec 22, 2023
Like fuck it will be?!!

Ian offering his hand to Ivy, after their lovely dinner date, who takes it while blushing entirely, while Lena and Holly are totally spying on the two, for Ian to walk her home and deny her sex, which she entirely expects from every guy but gets surprised by Ians refusal, only getting a tender kiss on the lips before part. Which, naturally will lead to Ivy calling up Lena and ranting about her night with Ian and "raging" that he turned down good sex to actually establish something more, all while entirely blushing like a school girl and totally, 100% liking the long play.

A man can dream...

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
The game has Lena explicitly monologue her lust for Axel and desire to "feel safe" take her over when he makes a move on her and five minutes after the fact she snaps out of this and feels like something was possessing her and that something is now gone.

I'm not saying she doesn't enjoy sex with Axel because she evidently does. I'm arguing that she isn't intentionally trying to "make him think he's got a chance with her" because she never has any thoughts to such effect; quite the opposite. Especially in the context "i'll make him want me again and then i'll be the one cheating on him", there's literally no instance in the game of Lena having this sort of thoughts.

Lena potentially agrees to have a coffee with Axel, once he assures her it'd be as nothing but a pair of friends. At no point in the game she is thinking "this will show him that he still has a chance with me". If anything, there are points in the game where she worries or is annoyed that this is what he might still be thinking, because she wants anything but that.

Again, you're attributing to Lena sentiments which are opposite to what she actually displays in the game.

About the only instance that could be considered a "turning point" for Lena's attitude towards Axel is the jealousy and fear she feels when she sees Cindy hitting on him in Ch.11. This might make her want to attract him again, so that she has what she perceives as the stability that she craves. But before that moment, everything she does is with wanting the opposite, that is Axel fucking off and no longer hounding her.
Yes Lena, of course has to express doubts about what she's doing, because this scene has to fit in with a wide range of future possibilities, ones where she falls for him again or becomes his fucktoy or just fucks around with him, and ones where she carries on hating him, and hates herself for succumbing to his charms. Just because she expresses doubts, doesn't mean she's just going to follow the path you claim. But it has to be there, for when she does. It's a common practice for Devs to reuse the same scenes for a variety of different outcomes. So they don't always match exactly those eventual outcomes. And I think that's all you're seeing.

As for Lena, wanting to make Axel want her, so she could cheat him. I never said that was going to happen, only that I want that to happen. And it may still happen, or it might not. The cuck route is still evolving, and Lena is only partially aware herself of what she's actually doing with Ian. So her feelings and actions, could change significantly in the coming updates. And that includes how she gets involved with Axel. Because she's already insinuated to Ian, that Axel's cock was better than his, and Ian got turned on by the possibility of Lena still fantasing about her former boyfriend, and maybe even wanting to do more than fantasise. It's obvious, that Eva intends Axel to be a central part of Ian and Lena's cuckplay. So where that will eventually lead, and how it influences Lena's connection with Axel, is still very much open to debate. Alright you're saying it's not happened so far, so there's no reason to think it will. Well I can say equally, there's no reason to think it wont?

And with the coffee date, it could be construed either way, depending on what you actually want. We don't know what's going to happen. But we do know Eva has created a possible route for Lena to get back with Axel. Can you categorically claim that that isn't going to happen? There is no way, that you can know that? And from my previous experience with GGGB, when Eva opens up a possibility, usually there's a way to get there. Maybe it's not obvious at the moment. But eventually it will probably happen. Which is why I can entertain my ideas regarding Lena and Axel, and hope that they'll eventually come to pass. And if they don't, well it's just too bad. I won't be excessively disappointed.

• Angry
Reactions: ffive and SerHawkes

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Boring!
Okay, I posted this earlier, the best case scenario for Ian/Lena has been around for a long time.
View attachment 3238881
According to your point of view, you want his suffering to be quick and I want his suffering to be prolonged, every day I will remind him that there are many better men than him, driving him to madness and suicide, it is more interesting for me, No? :unsure:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
According to your point of view, you want his suffering to be quick and I want his suffering to be prolonged, every day I will remind him that there are many better men than him, driving him to madness and suicide, it is more interesting for me, No? :unsure:
You are a very, very cruel person, how can you do this... sit next to me, I’ll buy you a beer. :D

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Speaking of the game, why do you prefer Lena and Ian to end up together,? In my case I prefer Ian to end up with Holly because she is pretty and I am sure she will get rich with her books. Could Ian be her trophy husband? :unsure:
Ian-Lena look good together and it's a storyline that works well and is well written. Especially if your Lena is not a whore (a couple of hookups with Mike, no more) and Ian does not fuck everything that moves, cleaning up the consequences later. No forced drama.
I have Ian/Emma in second place, then Ian/Holly and I'm also interested in Ivy, but it looks like I'll have to wait forever. Hawkes is completely desperate about this. Alas, I spoiled Ian/Holly by not removing Gillian's photo on this route. :HideThePain:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Knew you could do it. Proud of you.
To be fair, I do actually play Ian's Chad route, where he's fucking as many women as he can. And another route, where both of them are cheating on each other. And if there was a cuckqueen route, I'd probably play that as well.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
To be fair, I do actually play Ian's Chad route, where he's fucking as many women as he can. And another route, where both of them are cheating on each other. And if there was a cuckqueen route, I'd probably play that as well.
It was more I liked you're zippy response. Cool. That's what I like about the game. Something for everyone.

Reactions: Zara Scarlet

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Ian-Lena look good together and it's a storyline that works well and is well written. Especially if your Lena is not a whore (a couple of hookups with Mike, no more) and Ian does not fuck everything that moves, cleaning up the consequences later. No forced drama.
I have Ian/Emma in second place, then Ian/Holly and I'm also interested in Ivy, but it looks like I'll have to wait forever. Hawkes is completely desperate about this. Alas, I spoiled Ian/Holly by not removing Gillian's photo on this route. :HideThePain:
In my case I prefer that they not be together because of the toxic Axel who is always there to screw up the moment, it is a shame that Emma is not a couple option and Ivy may be premium content that is why we did not see their sex scenes, no ? :unsure: :LOL:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
In my case I prefer that they not be together because of the toxic Axel who is always there to screw up the moment, it is a shame that Emma is not a couple option and Ivy may be premium content that is why we did not see their sex scenes, no ? :unsure: :LOL:
Fuck this psychopath. There's a reason my Ian takes up martial arts to kick his ass later on.

Emma now seems to be a fuck-buddy type, with possible development into a full-fledged route.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes