yep10

Jun 27, 2017
Try starting a new game without the mod. Some of the variables were changed with the newer version, so old saves may not work. Instead of Jmod, try URM. Rarely breaks the game and you don't have to wait for mod updates.
Hi dude! Thanks for the help, I've just started the game when Ch12 was uploaded (didn't have to load an old save).

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I don't get the whole cuck discussion since there seems multiple definitions of that term.

1. You are a cuck as soon as your partner get fucked/fucks someone else.
2. You are a cuck if you specifically enjoy being cheated on and demand your parner to cheat on you.
Cucks usually get off on the humiliation/jealousy of watching or knowing their partner is fucking other people. People will often say that someone who is cheating, is cucking their partner. And that's because the archaic form of the word 'cuckold' referred to someone who was cheated on. But usually these days to be cucked means something entirely different, because the cuck is most often a willing participant in the play. In other words, they get pleasure from being cheated on, though in reality it's not actually cheating, because its been mutually agreed upon.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Ian can be a lousy friend too with cheating with Cindy behind Wade's back. At one point, I thought the same for Ivy; that she purposely set things up for the Lena and Axel photoshoot, but that was, I believe, rewritten. Perry is just annoying and oblivious, not malicious. The rest I can't really find fault.
I think Ian is even worse than Jeremy. Jeremy is weak-willed when it comes to women, he thinks so much with his dick, it's pretty hard for him to resist. But even so, Lena has to intentionally provoke him on several occasions, before he finally gives in. Whereas Ian is the one pursuing Cindy. If he doesn't put himself in the right place at the right time, nothing happens between them. He decides to cheat with Cindy, and makes it happen. Ian is supposedly a sensible, strong-minded individual, in many ways the opposite of Jeremy. And yet he deliberately pursues Cindy, knowing full well that it's probably going to destroy his friendship with Wade and possibly Perry as well

Both Wade and Cindy are long time friends of Ian. He knows that he's driving a wedge between two people who trust him a lot. Wade may be the architect of his own problems with Cindy, but Ian ruthlessly exploits that, to get his way with Cindy. Contrast that with Jeremy's relatively unsuspecting flirtation with Lena, not fully realising where Lena is leading him, until she's basically naked in front of him and he gives into his lust. Afterwards he's riven with guilt, and probably would have owned up to Ian immediately, if Lena hadn't used her guile to persuade him not to.

Last edited:

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
I think Ian is even worse than Jeremy. Jeremy is weak-willed when it comes to women, he thinks so much with his dick, it's pretty hard for him to resist. But even so, Lena has to intentionally provoke him on several occasions, before he finally gives in. Whereas Ian is the one pursuing Cindy. If he doesn't put himself in the right place at the right time, nothing happens between them. He decides to cheat with Cindy, and makes it happen. Ian is supposedly a sensible, strong-minded individual, in many ways the opposite of Jeremy. And yet he deliberately pursues Cindy, knowing full well that it's probably going to destroy his friendship with Wade and possibly Perry as well

Both Wade and Cindy are long time friends of Ian. He knows that he's driving a wedge between two people who trust him a lot. Wade may be the architect of his own problems with Cindy, but Ian ruthlessly exploits that, to get his way with Cindy. Contrast that with Jeremy's relatively unsuspecting flirtation with Lena, not full realising where Lena is leading him, until she's basically naked in front of him and he gives into his lust. Afterwards he's riven with guilt, and probably would have owned up to Ian immediately, if Lena hadn't used her guile to persuade him not to.
While I do agree with Jeremy being weak-minded, with Ian, it's you who makes those choices. You, the player. Ian's personality isn't hardcoded. He's whatever you want him to be. It's the player who can choose to make him a cheater, a cuck, a strong-minded individual, or whatever. It's all you. You don't have to make him a scumbag. I don't think it's fair to assess Ian and Lena in the same way as all other characters because with Ian and Lena, we have control but with the others we don't.

Last edited:

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
While I do agree with Jeremy being weak-minded, with Ian, it's you makes those choices. You, the player. Ian's personality isn't hardcoded. He's whatever you want him to be. It's the player who can choose to make him a cheater, a cuck, a strong-minded individual, or whatever. It's all you. You don't have to make him scumbag. I don't think it's fair to assess Ian and Lena in the same way as all other characters because with Ian and Lena, we have control but with the others we don't.
Cindy's path is the furthest from Ian's base personality tho. Given his past experiences and the usual choices given, the path isn't really Ian.

Reactions: SearingFive

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
While I do agree with Jeremy being weak-minded, with Ian, it's you makes those choices. You, the player. Ian's personality isn't hardcoded. He's whatever you want him to be. It's the player who can choose to make him a cheater, a cuck, a strong-minded individual, or whatever. It's all you. You don't have to make him scumbag. I don't think it's fair to assess Ian and Lena in the same way as all other characters because with Ian and Lena, we have control but with the others we don't.
That's correct. But since the original posts specifically referred to instances where both Ian and Jeremy betray their friends, I think it's perfectly fair. Obviously, if you choose for Ian not to betray Wade, then that's a different matter. But the original posts did relate to Ian betraying Wade, so the other choice you refer to is pretty much irrelevant in this instance.

Last edited:
Reactions: GokutheG

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Cindy's path is the furthest from Ian's base personality tho. Given his past experiences and the usual choices given, the path isn't really Ian.
I don't think it's necessarily true, not any more than saying Lena who sleeps with Mike isn't really Lena. Just because Ian was cheated on and knows what it feels like doesn't mean he's guaranteed to have enough restraint not to fall for Cindy after knowing her for quite a few years. Cindy's path doesn't have to be about Ian cynically seducing his friend's girlfriend, it can be very much about him gradually getting closer to her out of simple sympathy/attraction, until he finds himself unable to pull away.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I think Ian is even worse than Jeremy. Jeremy is weak-willed when it comes to women, he thinks so much with his dick, it's pretty hard for him to resist. But even so, Lena has to intentionally provoke him on several occasions, before he finally gives in. Whereas Ian is the one pursuing Cindy. If he doesn't put himself in the right place at the right time, nothing happens between them. He decides to cheat with Cindy, and makes it happen. Ian is supposedly a sensible, strong-minded individual, in many ways the opposite of Jeremy. And yet he deliberately pursues Cindy, knowing full well that it's probably going to destroy his friendship with Wade and possibly Perry as well...
First of all, I NEVER support cheating as I believe both person involved in relationship should communicate and end things if are done with eachother rather than cheating unless it is their kink/fetish(just mentioning so you don't think I support cheating or base a "false narrative" of me).

Now coming to the difference between Ian and Jeremy,

...Both Wade and Cindy are long time friends of Ian. He knows that he's driving a wedge between two people who trust him a lot. Wade may be the architect of his own problems with Cindy, but Ian ruthlessly exploits that, to get his way with Cindy. Contrast that with Jeremy's relatively unsuspecting flirtation with Lena, not fully realising where Lena is leading him, until she's basically naked in front of him and he gives into his lust. Afterwards he's riven with guilt, and probably would have owned up to Ian immediately, if Lena hadn't used her guile to persuade him not to.
Are you sure HE(Ian) is driving wedge between them!:WaitWhat:

In case of Ian WadexCindy are already on the verge of breakup while in Jeremy's case he knew that Ian is in love with Lena and is looking forward to go to next stage of there relationship. You can see Wade is not changing his ways to keep Cindy and is doing even worse for himself and the path he is choosing is most risky and TIME COMSUMING.

Another thing IMO none of them(Ian or Jeremy) is less than the other in terms of cheating whether they are weak-willed potato potayto or strong-willed opportunistic. All three of them are Bros together and are from high school IIRC. So IMO saying that one is better/worse than the other is absurd idea to begin with. There is no comparison. CHEATING IS CHEATING! BETRAYEL IS BETRAYEL! Period!

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
There should be two threads for ORS; a serious thread and a nonserious thread.
Which thread would you be in and which thread would I be in?:unsure:
Will we still be in the same thread?:unsure:
The face palm man, which thread would he be in?:unsure:
Could there be a serious thread of sexual fetishes and fantasies?:unsure:
Could there be a thread to talk bad about Axel/Axelia? :unsure:

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Which thread would you be in and which thread would I be in?:unsure:
Will we still be in the same thread?:unsure:
The face palm man, which thread would he be in?:unsure:
Could there be a serious thread of sexual fetishes and fantasies?:unsure:
Could there be a thread to talk bad about Axel/Axelia? :unsure:
I would be in the nonserious thread; you would be in both. You would be in the serious one due to your views on Axel.

• Love
Reactions: Leongen43
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes