UndisclosedDesires

Dec 16, 2020
Just get into a relationship, so Lena can cheat on Ian. So don't have sex with Jeremy, when Lena has that opportunity. You can either avoid that opportunity, by not giving him a handjob during truth or dare at Ivy's apartment, or have at least one will point to resist the temptation. I prefer that, because if you're gonna cuck Ian, naturally you want Lena to lust after his best friend. She'll resist the temptation to get into a relationship with Ian, knowing full well that eventually she'll succumb anyway. Because deep down, the idea of being a cheating whore, is just so exciting.

Once you're in a relationship, Lena can start cheating. Literally the same day with Axel if you want to. But to cuck Ian you have to wait for a sex scene in Chapter 10 between Lena and Ian, that comes immediately after a scene at the park involving Holly as well. Lena will claim she doesn't feel like having sex, and offers Ian a handjob instead. You need to choose to receive the handjob, if you choose not to, they don't do anything and you don't go onto the cuck route. Next Lena will start giving Ian a handjob, and then she comments that his cock is one of the best she's ever had. At this point, you can choose to complement Lena, say nothing or query her comment about it being one of the best. If you choose to query her comment, Lena proceeds to clarify why it's not quite the best she's ever had ( because of course, Axel's giant cock still holds that accolade). Ian gets embarrassingly turned on by this revelation, and Lena begins to suspect he might have a secret fetish, that she could use to her advantage if she continues cheating on him.

From this point onwards, you're on the cuck route, and Lena won't allow Ian to fuck her after this. It's just handjobs, footjobs and the occasional blowjob from this point onwards. And lots of teasing insinuations about what she might be getting up to, with other men. So make sure she takes every opportunity to fuck as many guys as possible. Because the more she does it, the more she gets turned on by betraying Ian. The more ruthless you are, the more likely that Lena will end up forcing Ian to go along with everything, when he inevitably discovers the truth. Personally, I can't wait.
Thank you very much!

I got up to the point where Ian asks her to be in a relationship but she said no, probably due to Lena hooking up with Jeremy twice I assume might be the trigger and not allowing the relationship to occur?

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Just get into a relationship, so Lena can cheat on Ian. So don't have sex with Jeremy, when Lena has that opportunity. You can either avoid that opportunity, by not giving him a handjob during truth or dare at Ivy's apartment, or have at least one will point to resist the temptation. I prefer that, because if you're gonna cuck Ian, naturally you want Lena to lust after his best friend. She'll resist the temptation to get into a relationship with Ian, knowing full well that eventually she'll succumb anyway. Because deep down, the idea of being a cheating whore, is just so exciting.

Once you're in a relationship, Lena can start cheating. Literally the same day with Axel if you want to. But to cuck Ian you have to wait for a sex scene in Chapter 10 between Lena and Ian, that comes immediately after a scene at the park involving Holly as well. Lena will claim she doesn't feel like having sex, and offers Ian a handjob instead. You need to choose to receive the handjob, if you choose not to, they don't do anything and you don't go onto the cuck route. Next Lena will start giving Ian a handjob, and then she comments that his cock is one of the best she's ever had. At this point, you can choose to complement Lena, say nothing or query her comment about it being one of the best. If you choose to query her comment, Lena proceeds to clarify why it's not quite the best she's ever had ( because of course, Axel's giant cock still holds that accolade). Ian gets embarrassingly turned on by this revelation, and Lena begins to suspect he might have a secret fetish, that she could use to her advantage if she continues cheating on him.

From this point onwards, you're on the cuck route, and Lena won't allow Ian to fuck her after this. It's just handjobs, footjobs and the occasional blowjob from this point onwards. And lots of teasing insinuations about what she might be getting up to, with other men. So make sure she takes every opportunity to fuck as many guys as possible. Because the more she does it, the more she gets turned on by betraying Ian. The more ruthless you are, the more likely that Lena will end up forcing Ian to go along with everything, when he inevitably discovers the truth. Personally, I can't wait.
Slight clarification, it's in chapter 9 that you have to have sex with Axel, so that in Chapter 10 you can just give Ian a hand job instead of sex. That officially starts the cucking path, otherwise Lena will become the dominant partner in the relationship.

Reactions: phantomz

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
theres a gallery unlock mod for this game?
Someone really should mention this in OP. And the in-game Gallery unlock option too for the ease of access as new people keep asking.
It's not really made obvious in the game unless you actually try the cheat mode, somebody should really update the original post.
For people to still ignore it and complain in the thread anyway?
Blurpee69 be like, "See, what did i tell you." :whistle::coffee:
:whistle::coffee:
ffive When you're right you're right.

Reactions: tbs9090 and ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Slight clarification, it's in chapter 9 that you have to have sex with Axel, so that in Chapter 10 you can just give Ian a hand job instead of sex. That officially starts the cucking path, otherwise Lena will become the dominant partner in the relationship.
A further clarification, Lena doesn't have to fuck Axel to give the handjob and start the cuck route -- another way to unlock this option is to accept Seymour's contract but do it reluctantly (seymour_disposition < 2). Yet another way is for Lena not to have sex with Ian at all, i.e. delay it for as long as possible during their initial dates, and then start refusing Ian's requests after he grows impatient.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Jessica is a different character to Ivy. She always came across as being very cynical and even bored of her bad girl lifestyle. She was really just waiting for someone like Ashley to persuade her to be different. Whereas Ivy, has no doubt in her mind, that this is what she has to do to be successful. Ivy if anything, is more like what Ashley becomes, if she gets on the celebrity pathway. Just totally focussed on being successful, whatever it takes.

Whereas, Jessica just becomes increasingly disillusioned with it all. She has two chances of taking a better path, with Ashley and Dave. And now maybe in this game, with Ian. Underneath her cynical exterior, Jessica has a very artistic side, and you can see Ian totally connecting with her on this level eventually.

I think Ian would have to accept Ivy for what she is. It's probably only going to happen, with a 'wilder' version of Ian, where's he's already playing the field himself. I think Ivy is attracted to successful, confident men. So if Ian becomes a successful author, who is not intimidated by her overt sexuality, and can accept her having fun with other people. That could make him very attractive to her in the future. Because there are many hot guys out there, who are not willing to share their women with anyone else, which I suspect is the real reason behind Ivy not looking for a relationship. She needs her freedom, and a guy or perhaps another woman who is confident enough to give it to her.
You more eloquently said what I was trying to convey, but we're thinking along the same lines. I think there is a world in which Ian can "tame" Ivy; I don't really see Ivy giving up her party girl lifestyle, except maybe in an epilogue, but at least settling with Ian as a partner instead of casual sex with whomever strikes her fancy that night.

I actually unintentionally opened a path for a Jessica redemption with Ian, and when I got to that scene I was actually really stoked. Immediately declined to have sex with her so that the romance could blossom. Jess' arc in GGGB was among my favorite, so to be able to possibly give her that same ending in ORS was a chef's kiss moment for me.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Thank you very much!

I got up to the point where Ian asks her to be in a relationship but she said no, probably due to Lena hooking up with Jeremy twice I assume might be the trigger and not allowing the relationship to occur?
You, just have to avoid Jeremy, that morning after Louise leaves for college, and Jeremy is still asleep in her bedroom. If Lena has previously shown an interest in big black cocks, and has sexted with Jeremy, and also given him a handjob during the truth or dare event, you'll need a will point to have Lena resist the temptation of entering the bedroom and persuading Jeremy to have sex with her. If you do that, then you can go forward and have a relationship with Lena. As long as Ian, has previously stated to Jeremy, that he views Lena as relationship material. This happens, when they go out together to the bar, and later meet up with Jessica, Ivy, Axel and Seymour. This prevents Ian from later having sex with Cherry, which will also stop him and Lena getting together. Because by then, he knows how much Lena hates Cherry.

Of course, that only applies if Ian has previously had sex with Cherry. Otherwise, they just meet up to discuss what happened between her, Lena and Axel, and it has no effect on any future relationship with Lena. So technically, you can avoid telling Jeremy that you think Lena is relationship material, in that instance.

Last edited:

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Okay why the fuck my Ian fucking Cindy after buying beach clothes???
i never got into her route considering im romancing Holly
anyone have similar bug???

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
It is called a mod and John Dupont is most likely to blame for it.
Okay why the fuck my Ian fucking Cindy after buying beach clothes???
i never got into her route considering im romancing Holly
anyone have similar bug???
This game does feature a cheat option to enable you to bump your stats up and have enough points on any route and be able to force stuff even against the path that dev has coded in ... so if you are on her path, you are relegated those scenes, even if you cheated your way outta any other of her scenes thus far.

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018

You are missing a huge option here: you can also go into a serious relationship with Ian and never fuck him ever. To do this is really simple. You must shut down Axel. As long as you do not desire Axel you have the option to get into a serious relationship with Ian and never fuck him. And fuck everyone else except Axel and Jeremy.

Reactions: amber111

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
The real Ian loser simp cuck route is the one you deny him from getting any pussy while Lena fucks half of the Baluart city,even Jeremy and Marcel.
You cant make the MCs be in a serious relationship in this route through.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
The real Ian loser simp cuck route is the one you deny him from getting any pussy while Lena fucks half of the Baluart city,even Jeremy and Marcel.
You cant make the MCs be in a serious relationship in this route through.
This one of my routes actually, though not my favourite one. Lena fucks everyone except Axel, Jeremy and chaste Ian, with whom she is in a serious cuck relationship.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Sometimes the people that I see on these sites legit scare me. Don't know what I'm expecting considering the kinda site it is lol. Welp different strokes for different folks (y)
Why they scare you tho? Degenerates are funny.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
You are missing a huge option here: you can also go into a serious relationship with Ian and never fuck him ever. To do this is really simple. You must shut down Axel. As long as you do not desire Axel you have the option to get into a serious relationship with Ian and never fuck him. And fuck everyone else except Axel and Jeremy.
On the cuck route, it ultimately makes no difference who Lena cheats on Ian with. Because eventually he'll agree with everything anyway. Cucks basically want their partners to cheat on them. And the more humiliating it is for them, the more they secretly get a kick out of it.

With Axel it's all about getting her own back on him, by making him believe he has a chance with her, but all along being with someone else and fucking a load of other guys. Axel is ultra-possessive, and ultimately will get sucked in with Lena again. But with Ian as the perfect cuck and Seymour, Jeremy, Mike and others providing for all her needs, is he really getting set up to be dumped, just when he believes him and Lena can be an item again?

And Jeremy is just a boytoy who is really out of his depth. He's playing with fire doing the dirty on his best friend, and even more so because it totally contradicts his personal bro philosophy. But he was right all along about Lena on this route, she definitely isn't girlfriend material, unless you're a cuck of course, in which case she's perfect.

For me, the biggest problem will definitely be Seymour. He almost certainly wants to control Lena completely. He'll try to fuck up her relationship with Ian, cuck or not. He see's Lena as his ultimate possession, the brilliant diamond he just has to have. And eventually he won't want to share her with anybody. So at some point she's going to have to find a way to get rid of him. Hopefully, by then she'll be successful enough not to need him, or Ian will be a best selling author, and she can just live off him instead.

This is just the cuck route. And Lena is ruthless, nasty and a complete whore, but oh so sexy. You can play Ian and Lena very differently, and I do. On the open route, I have them both so far completely faithful to each other. But gradually moving towards a swinging lifestyle, and perhaps more. But whatever they do, it will be mutually agreed on ( definitely no cheating).

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes