yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Odds Alison learned her lesson from her bullshit with trying to play on Ian's emotions or she tries more bullshit?
My guess? Next time they meet, she'll be passive-aggressive towards him for rejecting her, dehumanize Lena some more by referring to her as "the model", and then try to make another move on him. I honestly prefer a Lena/Alison fight than a Lena/Cindy fight.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
My guess? Next time they meet, she'll be passive-aggressive towards him for rejecting her, dehumanize Lena some more by referring to her as "the model", and then try to make another move on him. I honestly prefer a Lena/Alison fight than a Lena/Cindy fight.
Honestly I would love to see a Lena-Alison show down. Lena has some muscle to her and I bet she could get in a solid punch. But maybe. Or maybe (unlikely as hell) she will realize she fucked up and apologize for what she tried, specially if we were with someone or getting with someone.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Is there anything more funny and pathetic than someone getting their pretty pink panties in a bunch over the possible actions of fictional characters in a choice driven adult game?
One of the reasons I watch this thread, watching idiots foaming at the mouth because they don't understand that Ian fucking Ivy at this point makes no sense from story point of view.

Chartog

Jan 12, 2019
One of the reasons I watch this thread, watching idiots foaming at the mouth because they don't understand that Ian fucking Ivy at this point makes no sense from story point of view.
The game within the game. It's added entertainment while we wait for updates

amber111

Dec 26, 2023
I like to think of Lola as Lena's conscience (that's why she doesn't eat), depending on our decisions, if we make Lena a whore, will Lola feel like a failure and go to a bar to drown her sorrows with alcohol at the end of the game? :unsure:
she will get high on catnip and leave Lena for good. cus this PUSSY(Lola) aint for the streets even though Lena's(Pussy) is.

• Haha
Reactions: tbs9090

amber111

Dec 26, 2023
So Lola feeds on the semen of the men Lena has sex with, depending on our decisions could we see a fat Lola? :unsure::LOL:
If im not wrong that is Ians job(feeding on the semen of the men Lena has sex with) on the cuck path. or maybe Lola likes a little competition. though Lola is the only innocent lady in that house so i guess Ian is getting fed;).

Chartog

Jan 12, 2019
It's more likely it's Mike, since those two hooked up for sure. It also fits timeline-wise, between Ivy being fairly neutral towards him earlier, and much more open and flirty in Ch.11.
This is true but she will take every cock in the game before it's over

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mommysboiii

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Honestly I would love to see a Lena-Alison show down. Lena has some muscle to her and I bet she could get in a solid punch. But maybe. Or maybe (unlikely as hell) she will realize she fucked up and apologize for what she tried, specially if we were with someone or getting with someone.
The thing is, the game currently forces Ian to be on shitty terms with Alison if he's not in a relationship with her or he's not cheating on Lena with her. I feel like it's building towards an ultimatum of sorts between them, and I don't see Alison suddenly realizing the error of her ways and apologizing. If she does change or grow up, then it'll only be if Ian cuts ties with her. Oftentimes, change comes when it's too little too late because narcissists tend to take the people around them for granted.

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
The thing is, the game currently forces Ian to be on shitty terms with Alison if he's not in a relationship with her or he's not on Lena cheating with her. I feel like it's building towards an ultimatum of sorts between them, and I don't see Alison suddenly realizing the error of her ways and apologizing. If she does change or grow up, then it'll only be if Ian cuts ties with her. Oftentimes, change comes when it's too little too late because narcissists tend to take the people around them for granted.
True, or we could see another Leah incident... -Vietnam Flashbacks-

Reactions: tbs9090

Chartog

Jan 12, 2019
Indeed. I hope EK will make it unavoidable for Jeremy to fuck Ivy so we would get even more reasons to laugh out loud while watching these idiots having a stroke.
Asks Lena if she should hook up with Jeremy and does it even if told she shouldn't

Reactions: MF_DOOM

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
It's more likely it's Mike, since those two hooked up for sure. It also fits timeline-wise, between Ivy being fairly neutral towards him earlier, and much more open and flirty in Ch.11.
No no... it's 'Marcel', because of BBC and has no correlation whatsoever.

• Haha
Reactions: tbs9090 and ffive

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
If im not wrong that is Ians job(feeding on the semen of the men Lena has sex with) on the cuck path. or maybe Lola likes a little competition. though Lola is the only innocent lady in that house so i guess Ian is getting fed;).
Poor Stan, his dream of being Lena's beta-cuck just died :cry::cry:, it is possible that out of contempt Stan will go to the gym and get muscular and then he will enter Lena's room and tell her "look what you rejected" and Lena He looks down and says "something hasn't changed" and he responded crying :cry: "I can't afford the increase in size":LOL::LOL::LOL:

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes