SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I blame Louise for the Stan/Lena pics jerk-off debacle. Who the fuck barges in like that into someone's room? It's ironic that Louise is the one yapping for some privacy but heeds no care for others. Yeah, she did knock but didn't wait for the permission. Louise and Alison, these miserable souls deserve each other with a sprinkle of Gillian.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I blame Louise for the Stan/Lena pics jerk-off debacle. Who the fuck barges in like that into someone's room? It's ironic that Louise is the one yapping for some privacy but heeds no care for others. Yeah, she did knock but didn't wait for the permission. Louise and Alison, these miserable souls deserve each other with a sprinkle of Gillian.
Stan deserves some blame tbh,kinda dumb and careless of him to fap during the day while his roommates are around.
Still the nerds of this thread having this fake outrage about it like is a crime is so cringe,if you call the cops for something dumb like that they would laugh in your face.:KEK:

Reactions: Krysis_here

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Stan deserves some blame tbh,kinda dumb and careless of him to fap during the day while his roommates are around.
Still the nerds of this thread having this fake outrage about it like is a crime is so cringe,if you call the cops for something dumb like that they would laugh in your face.:KEK:
Stan's biggest mistake was not locking the door. Actual dipshit of a move by him. If you are going to indulge as a horny monkey at least get some privacy by locking your door when your roommates are present. Then he wonders why nobody likes him. :rolleyes:

Mravac Kid

Jun 5, 2021
How Stan lives seems like another guy supported by his parents like Pikachu Perry, because I don't remember a dialogue that talks about his work and in his room you don't see anything that makes you think that, maybe I'm wrong:unsure: :unsure:
You are indeed wrong, it comes up in dialogue that he's working in IT (and in fact he's apparently the lease holder on the apartment, as the landlord communicates with him)
*EDIT* ah yes, there.
Snap2.jpg

Last edited:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I wonder when are we going to talk about actual crimes in the game,like you know,Ivy doing hard drugs in a private establishment and pushing her addiction to another person?
Or discussing Ivy evil deeds is a big no-no?:rolleyes:

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
I wonder when are we going to talk about actual crimes in the game,like you know,Ivy doing hard drugs in a private establishment and pushing her addiction to another person?
MDMA is not like heroin and it's not addictive unless you abuse it hard(even that's debatable), alcohol is waaaay more addictive and dangerous than MDMA and yet pressuring people into binge-drinking is a social standard.

• Haha
Reactions: Xupuzulla

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Stan's biggest mistake was not locking the door. Actual dipshit of a move by him. If you are going to indulge as a horny monkey at least get some privacy by locking your door when your roommates are present. Then he wonders why nobody likes him. :rolleyes:
More than a mistake, I think it was impossible for Stan to believe that a woman would want to enter his room and voluntarily at that, right? :unsure:o_O:LOL:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Cops are on their way, To capture Stanichu :LOL:, Sounds funny What will be the Wanted Poster look like? :unsure: Will he make food for the Cops and mix sleeping pills in them to escape? :ROFLMAO:

FbiSwatGIF.gif WantedOnePieceGIF.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GodOfAll

Aug 20, 2017
Python:
 $ fstan = "smile"
            st "I'm a, um, computer engineer. I deal with systems and implementation, mostly... Programming."
Fucking lol, Stan gets around $70,000 to $120,000 per year. Yep, He makes at least 5.8k a month. Jeremy just works in a bar, Ian is a writecel and needs money from his parents, Lena might be a hoe just to pay rent. Meanwhile this dude makes more than everybody combined. I also know a computer engineer, dude makes 10k a month.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Fucking lol, Stan gets around $70,000 to $120,000 per year. Yep, He makes at least 5.8k a month. Jeremy just works in a bar, Ian is a writecel and needs money from his parents, Lena might be a hoe just to pay rent. Meanwhile this dude makes more than everybody combined. I also know a computer engineer, dude makes 10k a month.
It could be more, depends on what kind of work he does, his experience and so on.
My sister is a programmer with 15 years of experience and she is making major bank.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
It depends if he is a front-end or a back-end programmer; but still, he is pretty rich. In the same age group, It's probably Holly and Axel earning more than Stan.

GodOfAll

Aug 20, 2017
It depends if he is a front-end or a back-end programmer; but still, he is pretty rich. In the same age group, It's probably Holly and Axel earning more than Stan.
True, but he is getting good money regardless. While its true that axel is rich, his status is really the reason. Stan pretty much has the best "normal" job in the story + its really safe.

Reactions: ffive

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
True, but he is getting good money regardless. While its true that axel is rich, his status is really the reason. Stan pretty much has the best "normal" job in the story + its really safe.
For sure he is pretty much stable financially. Don't forget Holly though. Axel needs an acid drum bath update ASAP...sigh.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
I hate Louise more than Stan TBH. Both are creeps don't get me wrong. Louise is just overbearing, I am dreading the day when Stan loses his shit and kills Lena (if she's been bad just like Louise) and Louise with his incel rage. He almost slipped up when he was talking to Lena.
Agreed, Holly and Emma would be nice roommates.
Exactly why I pick the 4th option every single time. screenshot0003.png

Reactions: SearingFive

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
The other thing I don't understand is why Lena's degenerate behavior absolve him somehow.
It doesn't, but I believe the point people are trying to make is there is absolutely a double standard in this thread, and the world at large, when it comes to beautiful people.
And speaking of double standards...

Ivy has some huge fans in this thread, despite her being objectively toxic and a terrible friend. But her simps will absolutely pounce on people for pointing this out. I'm sure I've got some heat coming for it.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
...And speaking of double standards...

Ivy has some huge fans in this thread, despite her being objectively toxic and a terrible friend. But her simps will absolutely pounce on people for pointing this out. I'm sure I've got some heat coming for it.
Care to explain what she did so to be "objectively toxic and a terrible friend" as you say?
anime-cool.gif

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes