| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Stan's biggest mistake was not locking the door. Actual dipshit of a move by him. If you are going to indulge as a horny monkey at least get some privacy by locking your door when your roommates are present. Then he wonders why nobody likes him. :rolleyes:
Especially, if the pictures are given to you for professional reason and not as sexting, etc.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
It doesn't, but I believe the point people are trying to make is there is absolutely a double standard in this thread, and the world at large, when it comes to beautiful people.
The funny thing is, I didn't say a word about Lena but this dude assumed I somehow fine with Lena being a peeping tom.
I don't think the double standard is mine.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
The funny thing is, I didn't say a word about Lena but this dude assumed I somehow fine with Lena being a peeping tom.
I don't think the double standard is mine.
I never said you did, and I have no idea if the person who quoted you was implying you did either, or if he was just using your quote to make a broader point.

Care to explain what she did so to be "objectively toxic and a terrible friend" as you say?
View attachment 3258767
See what I mean?

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Louise is like the girlfriend that she didn't know her had that I didn't want to have and maybe Lena prays she never would have, right? :unsure: :eek::poop:(n):LOL::LOL:
Exactly!! :LOL:

Especially, if the pictures are given to you for professional reason and not as sexting, etc.
It depends on how the other party is feeling though. For example Ian, he was given Cindy's professional photoshoot pics but he still wanked at it. The same goes for Stan. Men can turn anything into a fap material. :D. Stan is the biggest dipshit I've ever seen and you are right, at least have some privacy when you are doing the deed.

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
It depends on how the other party is feeling though. For example Ian, he was given Cindy's professional photoshoot pics but he still wanked at it. The same goes for Stan. Men can turn anything into a fap material. :D
Cindy sent Ian pics to get opinion not for professional reason. Every sane person know that if you send someone your erotic pics he's gonna wank. Photos given to Stan only served one purpose, editing and final touches here and there. that's a pretty big difference.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Cindy sent Ian pics to get opinion not for professional reason. Every sane person know that if you send someone you erotic pics he's gonna wank. Photos given to Stan only served one purpose editing and final touches here and there. that's a pretty big difference.
Stan is not a professional though. Lena helped him to get some photoshoot practice. Stan lusts after Lena even if she doesn't tease him at the photoshoot. Cindy was teasing Ian on the down low and he lusted after her. I'd say lust took over their main priorities.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Ivy, the only thing I have doubts about is the photo session at Axel's house that Lena finds out about later and that it would have been good for her to accompany Lena to the toxic house, perhaps in a wild threesome between them, where I would feel bad as Lena for enjoying it, maybe?:unsure:
In the case of Louise where it is known that Ivy did things with Jeremy, where Louise believes that she is the girlfriend but he clarifies that they are not, for him Louise it must be just a good fuck or a regular one or not to go to bed to sleep with desire, perhaps?:unsure:o_O:LOL::LOL:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Stan is not a professional though. Lena helped him to get some photoshoot practice. Stan lusts after Lena even if she doesn't tease him at the photoshoot. Cindy was teasing Ian on the down low and he lusted after her. I'd say lust took over their main priorities.
I agree to disagree. Also, why would Lena let Stan have those photos, if not for professional reason? I can't seem to trigger that Stan peeping scene, forgot the path.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
I agree to disagree. Also, why would Lena let Stan have those photos, if not for professional reason? I can't seem to trigger that Stan peeping scene, forgot the path.
It gets triggered if you defend him or remain neutral about the panties theft, and then not scolding him when he's caught. 1.png 2.png

Reactions: ffive and | Vee |

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Why are you all talking about stan I always love if he has some scenes getting cuaught with panties KEKW

I always love calling him a pig ,creep,disguatin ....with lena gives me embowerment

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Fucking lol, Stan gets around $70,000 to $120,000 per year. Yep, He makes at least 5.8k a month. Jeremy just works in a bar, Ian is a writecel and needs money from his parents, Lena might be a hoe just to pay rent. Meanwhile this dude makes more than everybody combined. I also know a computer engineer, dude makes 10k a month.
Stan making the big boy bucks,meanwhile Ian the cuck is asking daddy more money for what,to buy fireworks?
What a LOSER!:KEK:

gedads

Nov 10, 2021
" Well, in the end most will choose to be with an ugly rich guy than an attractive brokie "

my step father which is now at the end of his career and works for a really big company , he has good earnings. he told me once (he's really not particulary good looking, trying to lose weight but well it's too late) that it was incredible how he became attractive over the years... (i think he's faithful to the mother of my wife which he met when he was not really wealthy but that's still funny) while one of my best friend which is still really in shape now at 45 was dumped for an entrepreneur by his wife last year. He's still broke today and i'm glad for him he has a new girlfriend.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes