Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Add Louise and shop girl to make it a proper fivesome
Why stop there when it seems Emma will also be a possibility? We already know Cherry and Lena did something in the past, Minerva do be looking kinda jealous when she sees Ivy / Lena / Holly, and while Lena hasn't met Nat yet, we know Nat is down for diving. Allison has already shown a willingness for threesomes, slap Ian in the middle of her and Lena and that my friends is enough cockmeat for two tacos.

Hell the only females off the docket for a Lena fuck session currently are Cindy, Agnes, Molly, and the Landwhale.

Actually scratch that, Lena has already been doing Molly with Ivy at the club.

• Haha
Reactions: tbs9090

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I know no one asked me..... but this is my fav pic of Cindy in the whole game so far!

View attachment 3260688
Why Not this :love:

1705190145735.jpeg

Oh really?
Tell me it's a metaphor that Ian is going to put his balls inside her in the future, the beer represents Ian's cock and that's why Cindy is happy to have it in her hand? :unsure:
1705190267217.jpeg MrBeanGIF.gif Beer in Hand :KEK:

Balls inside her :ROFLMAO::love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Actually it is the placid expression on her face that I find attractive.
What I like about Cindy is beautiful and according to Vee she is good at breaking up friendships that don't matter in the game, he is right, the only loyal friend she needs is Jeremy who is such a good friend that he tells you when he has sex with the girl he likes you. Like, is he the best friend or maybe I'm wrong and he's the worst?:unsure: o_O :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
Why stop there when it seems Emma will also be a possibility? We already know Cherry and Lena did something in the past, Minerva do be looking kinda jealous when she sees Ivy / Lena / Holly, and while Lena hasn't met Nat yet, we know Nat is down for diving. Allison has already shown a willingness for threesomes, slap Ian in the middle of her and Lena and that my friends is enough cockmeat for two tacos.

Hell the only females off the docket for a Lena fuck session currently are Cindy, Agnes, Molly, and the Landwhale.

Actually scratch that, Lena has already been doing Molly with Ivy at the club.
It was going good until you decided to add a penis to mix.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I know no one asked me..... but this is my fav pic of Cindy in the whole game so far!

View attachment 3260688
Cindy always had the perfect bod, no wonder people failed the friendship litmus test LOL!! In terms of how toned the characters are I'd say -
  1. Ivy
  2. Cindy
  3. Lena
  4. Cherry
  5. Holly
  6. Alison
  7. Emma

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Love how Louise and Minerva aren't even part of the conversation :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I wish Lena could pair Louise and Axel together. Would be fun to watch the extreme spectrum of those two. Hard dom and hard sub :devilish: . Don't get me wrong I liked Axel's first dom scene with Lena in the photoshoot scene that's how a skilful dom should behave. The other one at the WC in the nightclub reeked of tryharding, desperation, and insecurity.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
| Vee | This was the exact picture I was thinking of when I said Cindy has always shown more definition in her core than all the other women excepting Ivy.
Yes! You are right. She had physique from the start of the game but later, EK must've toned it down as we don't see her abs this apparent not even in sex scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krysis_here

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
I wish Lena could pair Louise and Axel together. Would be fun to watch the extreme spectrum of those two. Hard dom and hard sub :devilish: . Don't get me wrong I liked Axel's first dom scene with Lena in the photoshoot scene that's how a skilful dom should behave. The other one at the WC in the nightclub reeked of tryharding, desperation, and insecurity.
Wouldn't be against Alison and Axel being paired up either. I've got nothing to base this on other than their respective obsession with Ian and Lena, but those two honestly deserve each other for the amount of bullshit they wreak. Would there be unprecedented levels of toxicity? Yes. Do I give a fuck? No.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Wouldn't be against Alison and Axel being paired up either. I've got nothing to base this on other than their respective obsession with Ian and Lena, but those two honestly deserve each other for the amount of bullshit they wreak. Would there be unprecedented levels of toxicity? Yes. Do I give a fuck? No.
LMAO, you nailed it. Thanks for the chuckle.

Reactions: yuvce

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Yes! You are right. She had physique from the start of the game but later it EK must've toned it down as we don't see her abs this apparent not even sex scenes.
Yeah. EK definitely toned it down for the sex scenes, but just in general toned down Cindy's look to be more in line with Lena.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes