ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It’s been a bit, but was Lena cheating on Ian with Louse ever addressed? It felt like it got waved over after the threesome, but I could be misremembering.
The issue was addressed by getting revealed and then waved over after the threesome. The game in general subscribes to the mindset "it's not serious cheating when it's two girls".

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
IMO, that can/would happen if Lena catches IanxEmma, throws a fit and in amidst of it all, questions Ian something like "Wasn't Cindy enough now you're fucking her too" and Wade stumbles upon there conversation. RIP Ian:HideThePain:.
Turns out Emma finds it all hot and asks Wade to go get Perry so they can all argue together while she drains Ian of all his juices.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
The issue was addressed by getting revealed and then waved over after the threesome. The game in general subscribes to the mindset "it's not serious cheating when it's two girls".
I don't see anything wrong as long as it's fun, for example if Ian, Cindy and Axel have a wild threesome where they double penetrate her and one pulls her hair and the other strangles Cindy in an erotic way (maybe not) and they send her photos to Wade where they will clarify that everything is professional and that it is not real, what better way to show that Ian is a friend and Cindy is loyal to him, will he believe him? :unsure: :love:o_O:LOL::ROFLMAO:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Turns out Emma finds it all hot and asks Wade to go get Perry so they can all argue together while she drains Ian of all his juices.
Perry: "I'm dreaming and in my dream, my dream came true!
I was afraid that you'd judge me Emma."
Emma: "Why would I judge you for this? SLurp!"
Wade: "WTF!"
Perry: ":BootyTime:"

• Haha
Reactions: SearingFive

tbs9090

Oct 25, 2023
Louise is so gonna get steamrolled in that relationship. Sub to both doms. If Lena chose to be a dom with Louise previously.

Probably yeah, complaining for the sake of complaining.
Ngl i think if louise was more confident got over her dependency issues and didn't base her entire self worth on what other people thought of her she would make a great dom.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Ngl i think if louise was more confident got over her dependency issues and didn't base her entire self worth on what other people thought of her she would make a great dom.
She does have that dommy mommy look. Too bad she can't keep her feelings in check and just submits to them.

Reactions: Krysis_here

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I'm halfway expecting a Holly influenced by Lena and Ivy to reveal a navel piercing at the beach. I'm almost fully expecting it by the end of the game.

To this day I'm not sure if Allison having one was a fever dream of mine or not. I could have sworn she used to get one after Perry and Ian tease her about Cherry's at the Fortress in chapter 6, but I've never been able to recreate it since like chapter 8's release.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee | and tbs9090

GodOfAll

Aug 20, 2017
Now that Lena works at the club with Jeremy and it's evident that Ian will stop by to visit her sometime, how long do you think it will be until we encounter a scene like this?
View attachment 3262035
That's the fun thing about the game, YOU decide. Most likely you can choose between
1. Questioning what they are doing
2. Get angry with them
3. Be stunned and silent / blush / be a cuck
4. Try to fight Jeremy and get btfo or beat him up depending on your stats

Honestly gonna be interesting.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes