Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Even if you don't share Alison with Jeremy she will always think about getting fucked by him
What girl in this game doenst think about Jeremy BBC?
Louise was her crazy gf.
Ivy sucks him off.
Lena,Alison and Emma fuck him.
Holly barely interacts with him but you know a tight,shy geek like her dreams,wants some BBC.
Cindy and Minerva are the only ones clear.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I'm halfway expecting a Holly influenced by Lena and Ivy to reveal a navel piercing at the beach. I'm almost fully expecting it by the end of the game.

To this day I'm not sure if Allison having one was a fever dream of mine or not. I could have sworn she used to get one after Perry and Ian tease her about Cherry's at the Fortress in chapter 6, but I've never been able to recreate it since like chapter 8's release.
I doubt Holly will show any obvious signs like tattoos and piercing's bcz of her parents but she absolutely may/will get some hidden tattoos and piercing's.

I don't remember Alison getting piercing's.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
How dare you, you meanie! You missed Emma:cry::sneaks:.

The most freaky sex will be of IvyxEmma:oops:. Two absolute sex fiends:devilish:. After IanxJessica scene, Ian is also showing potential.
Your words always make me think, but I thought you were going to say that Ian, Ivy and Emma were going to have a wild threesome and when Ian ends up on their faces Lena was going to surprise them furiously and yell traitors at them while the semen fell out from Marcel's mouth, also semen from Terminator Jack's vagina perhaps? :unsure: o_O:ROFLMAO::eek::LOL:

Oct 10, 2022
Your words always make me think, but I thought you were going to say that Ian, Ivy and Emma were going to have a wild threesome and when Ian ends up on their faces Lena was going to surprise them furiously and yell traitors at them while the semen fell out from Marcel's mouth, also semen from Terminator Jack's vagina perhaps? :unsure: o_O:ROFLMAO::eek::LOL:
That threesome is impossible I am afraid. That much of ass in a singular spot could create blackhole which may end the universe. ;)

• Sad
Reactions: | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Ahem...
The most freaky sex will be of IvyxEmma:oops:. Two absolute sex fiends:devilish:. After IanxJessica scene, Ian is also showing potential.
Sometimes a hint is enough;). Ian after IanxJessica in Ch12 prologue is stepping into sex fiend category but Ivy and Emma are way ahead of him as of now.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I doubt Holly will show any obvious signs like tattoos and piercing's bcz of her parents but she absolutely may/will get some hidden tattoos and piercing's.

It's in the current code that Holly can indeed get all sorts of stuff for her little sexy body....

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023

Despite her parents I don't think a belly button piercing is out of the question for Holly. We'll have to see, but if Holly is being heavily influenced by Lena and Ivy AND if Lena has a poor relationship with her parents I could easily see Holly entering her "rebellious phase" at 23, but whatever. I agree about hidden tattoos however. I doubt she'll be getting any nearly as obvious as Lena or Ivy. Perhaps a small hip tattoo ala Ash's flower tattoo from GGGB , or a small shoulder blade tattoo that is also easily covered. Still waiting on Ian's promised ink as well.

Also I managed to find evidence of Alison with a piercing.
Alison Belly Piercing.PNG

From about the time that chapter 8 was releasing. So this would have been her old sexy[2] outfit before it became the red top and jeans.

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Also I managed to find evidence of Alison with a piercing.
View attachment 3264083

From about the time that chapter 8 was releasing. So this would have been her old sexy[2] outfit before it became the red top and jeans.
Does she have in other scenes in both previous and new chapter's or it is in this scene only? If it is only in this scene than that is an oversight on EK's end.

Reactions: Krysis_here

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Does she have in other scenes in both previous and new chapter's or it is in this scene only? If it is only in this scene than that is an oversight on EK's end.
I knew I remembered it being a part of her look, but I could never find evidence of it in the game after that one update, literally went back and dug up an older version of the game to find it. As far as I know it's not possible to get Alison to have that look now. This was back when all the female love interests had three outfits depending on how much lust Ian had been showing towards them. I remember Cindy, Cherry, and Emma also having permanent wardrobe changes depending on how many times Ian had, had sex with them.

I do wonder if it will be re-implemented later, either as a continuation of Alison's bimbo route or it is just something she just decides to get, because she wants to.

Reactions: tbs9090 and | Vee |

LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
That's the fun thing about the game, YOU decide. Most likely you can choose between
1. Questioning what they are doing
2. Get angry with them
3. Be stunned and silent / blush / be a cuck
4. Try to fight Jeremy and get btfo or beat him up depending on your stats

Honestly gonna be interesting.
5. Break his dick that's he so proud of

• Haha
Reactions: | Vee |

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
You know, since the game already got Ian fighting someone weight cutting to fight in a class below his walk-around weight, I wonder if he'll eventually fight a notorious weight bully?

Also, what weight class is Ian fighting in?

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
You know, since the game already got Ian fighting someone weight cutting to fight in a class below his walk-around weight, I wonder if he'll eventually fight a notorious weight bully?

Also, what weight class is Ian fighting in?
I would assume, Ian would've to lose a match in future, it's his first tournament after all. Too much to learn.

I don't remember it being specified!

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes