Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Stan looks like a Columbine shooter,what the fuck was EK thinking?:LOL:
I think that was kind of the point. I'm still not entirely sure why it was insisted by Eva' patrons that he get changed. He was still a loser in his old form, but a much more interesting loser than an incel parody.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I think that was kind of the point. I'm still not entirely sure why it was insisted by Eva' patrons that he get changed. He was still a loser in his old form, but a much more interesting loser than an incel parody.
Bro,is so over the top,it looks so stupid :LUL:
Im glad he got changed,his new look is kinda shit but at least he doenst like like someone who would shoot up a school.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
  • Seymour should have a longer screen time because he is dealing with Lena mentally and it takes time for the buildup.
Thank you for understanding that. That is what makes the arc so exotic....and hiw far from exotic is erotic?

Further...regarding the criticisms against Stan....do you not all realize that it is not his fault?? It's the way his role was written byEK. He had no part in it!

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Thank you for understanding that. That is what makes the arc so exotic....and hiw far from exotic is erotic?

Further...regarding the criticisms against Stan....do you not all realize that it is not his fault?? It's the way his role was written byEK. He had no part in it!
So...you like Stan or nah?

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
So...you like Stan or nah?
I do, actually. He is not malevolent. Also, I thought there was a photo session he did with Lena (which I haven't been able to repeat) where he was taking pictures of her and then began to arouse himself to ejaculation at Lena's behest...I thought it was hot. From my liking of that and the Seymour arc, you can see that exhibitionism is a fetish, an obsession, I mean an interest, of mine.

btw there was talk earlier in the thread about Lena beng in a relationship with Ian while surreptitiously having sex with others....was that hypothetical desire for the future or is it actuality in the current version?

Reactions: Xupuzulla

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Thank you for understanding that. That is what makes the arc so exotic....and how far from exotic is erotic?

For sure, Seymour is all about mental domination and that is what makes it enticing. Hey, last time I was ripping on Seymour now it's Stan's time or maybe it's time to rip on Eva's character writing of Stan :unsure: ?

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I do, actually. He is not malevolent. Also, I thought there was a photo session he did with Lena (which I haven't been able to repeat) where he was taking pictures of her and then began to arouse himself to ejaculation at Lena's behest...I thought it was hot. From my liking of that and the Seymour arc, you can see that exhibitionism is a fetish, an obsession, I mean an interest, of mine.

btw there was talk earlier in the thread about Lena beng in a relationship with Ian while surreptitiously having sex with others....was that hypothetical desire for the future or is it actuality in the current version?
That Stan scene was from the Stalkfap photo session.
If Lena has high lust she can bypass some hard checks and cheat on Ian with Jack and she is keeping it a secret for now. I didn't try with the 'BBC' variable, will check it out later. I think with high lust she can cheat on Ian anytime in the game later.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
That Stan scene was from the Stalkfap photo session.
If Lena has high lust she can bypass some hard checks and cheat on Ian with Jack and she is keeping it a secret for now. I didn't try with the 'BBC' variable, will check it out later. I think with high lust she can cheat on Ian anytime in the game later.
Thank you for both pieces of information! This question may be too specific to answer easily, but: Is there any way for Lena to have a loving relationship with Ian while avoiding anal intercourse with him, but doing anything and everything with everyone else? In a recent game I started, she is using a condom with Ian, but not with Mike.

Reactions: SearingFive

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Bro,is so over the top,it looks so stupid :LUL:
Im glad he got changed,his new look is kinda shit but at least he doenst like like someone who would shoot up a school.
That was one screenshot my guy, chill. Only time Stan appeared like that too, normally he was in his blue shirt with the undershirt.

Stan's character was originally that of an out of touch loser more than a straight up incel. The original trajectory of his arc seemingly pointed towards being a generally decent dude that Lena was going to help foster confidence in. The actual male equivalent to Holly. Stan had a major overhaul in both appearance and character, and while appearance improved, his character suffered in my opinion.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Thank you for both pieces of information! This question may be too specific to answer easily, but: Is there any way for Lena to have a loving relationship with Ian while avoiding anal intercourse with him, but doing anything and everything with everyone else? In a recent game I started, she is using a condom with Ian, but not with Mike.
Robert and Mike can be her first anal partner. For her 2nd anal scene try not to escalate her sexting with Ian where she sends him a short video because it triggers the anal scene for Ian after her first concert. The rest of the cheating part is the same I think.
She can make Mike wear the condom. There is a lust option which negates Mike's use of the condom.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Robert and Mike can be her first anal partner. For her 2nd anal scene try not to escalate her sexting with Ian where she sends him a short video because it triggers the anal scene for Ian after her first concert. The rest of the cheating part is the same I think.
She can make Mike wear the condom. There is a lust option which negates Mike's use of the condom.
Amazing response! I did not expect such precision!! What is the name of the file from which you can find these answers, please? (It does not sound like an easy thing to do even with file considering the complexity of the game!)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
That was one screenshot my guy, chill. Only time Stan appeared like that too, normally he was in his blue shirt with the undershirt.

Stan's character was originally that of an out of touch loser more than a straight up incel. The original trajectory of his arc seemingly pointed towards being a generally decent dude that Lena was going to help foster confidence in. The actual male equivalent to Holly. Stan had a major overhaul in both appearance and character, and while appearance improved, his character suffered in my opinion.
I never played the early versions of this game,by the time i played for the first time Billy was already white and Stan had his new look.
I can understand some of the Stan "overhaul" hate now but i still think the hate he gets is too much.
Perry is worse in every sense,actual lazy fuck.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Amazing response! I did not expect such precision!! What is the name of the file from which you can find these answers, please?
I generally use decompilers for RPYC files and check the codes on the notepad. If that is too tedious for you then this. Drag-drop the chapter RPYC file (located in game/scripts/story folder) and it will automatically decompile it for you online. You can also use to change the game's variables to your liking and can peek through some scenes with other variables. The easiest one as ffive pointed out . I hate flowcharts but if it is up your alley go for it.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes