Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
  • Robert - His father made the mistake of not putting on a condom.
"It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress!"
-Gunnery Sergeant Hartman
Perry is worse in every sense,actual lazy fuck.
In Perry's defense, at least he's only afraid of women, he doesn't think they're all terrible deep down.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
"It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress!"
-Gunnery Sergeant Hartman

In Perry's defense, at least he's only afraid of women, he doesn't think they're all terrible deep down.
Perry isn't afraid of women though? He just naturally has a stutter and that leads to self confidence issues. You may notice however he never stutters when speaking to Emma.

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
If you could what routes would you rework/add content to? For example I think that the full Holly corruption route should still be available if she's with Ian. I feel like Ivy is the type of person who would try even harder to push Holly to get fucked if she knows she's in a relationship.

Reactions: amber111

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
If you could what routes would you rework/add content to? For example I think that the full Holly corruption route should still be available if she's with Ian. I feel like Ivy is the type of person who would try even harder to push Holly to get fucked if she knows she's in a relationship.
Well first of all Holly isn't really getting corrupted, at least not in the traditional sense of how the word is used on this site. She is simply being encouraged to be confident in herself, her looks, and then to her sexuality. And while Ivy is the main driving force behind the sex tutoring, she generally follows Lena's lead on how much to encourage Holly. So with that in mind, yes she can still undergo that arc while being in a relationship with Ian; she just won't be cheating on him, because that's not who she is. There are also bread crumbs already laid of Ian wanting to get with Holly if he initially rejected her, and she becomes more out going under the guidance of Lena and Ivy. We see it with how he reacts to Clark speaking with Holly at Heirophant.

The biggest storyline I'd like to see reworked is Cindy / Wade. It's not well telegraphed which choices necessarily result in the two of them finding reconciliation. Even following a guide to get them on the best path, it still very unclear if Ian and Lena are having a positive effect on their relationship, if anything the relationship as written reads like it's getting worse regardless of Ian and Lena's influence.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Maybe that's the point, there is no saving their relationship
In other games I would agree with you, and maybe it will end up being the actual point. Eva does tend to go out of the way to make wholesome routes for everyone though, if GGGB and the vast majority of ORS is to be taken into context.

It just seems strange to have variables pointing towards being able to save the relationship if the rug is going to get pulled and there isn't any saving it.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
The biggest storyline I'd like to see reworked is Cindy / Wade. It's not well telegraphed which choices necessarily result in the two of them finding reconciliation. Even following a guide to get them on the best path, it still very unclear if Ian and Lena are having a positive effect on their relationship, if anything the relationship as written reads like it's getting worse regardless of Ian and Lena's influence.
Maybe that's the point, there is no saving their relationship
As a slice of life, I'd like that personally (plus I like helping to nudge them over the line...Cindy so far out of Wades league..hell, universe that it's not even funny).

I think it would be a great plot personally given that, the vast majority of relationships do not work out...no matter what friends do to help..or what one of the partners wants. Cindy does not need to cheat with anyone (probably Axel if Ian doesn't go after her) for a relationship to break down because two people are just not fit for each other. I'd actually be disapppointed if they resolved things and stayed together...how utterly boring and formulaic. The storylines (if Eva can be bothered or wants) that can come froma natural split (or forced/whatever) are plenty. Far more than the friend group not being split apart as they seperate.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
The only interesting angle I can find from an inevitable breakup is Cindy realizing she royally fucked up when finding out who Axel truly is after breaking up with Wade, despite Ian's efforts to help and Lena's attempt to warn her.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
As a slice of life, I'd like that personally (plus I like helping to nudge them over the line...Cindy so far out of Wades league..hell, universe that it's not even funny).

I think it would be a great plot personally given that, the vast majority of relationships do not work out...no matter what friends do to help..or what one of the partners wants. Cindy does not need to cheat with anyone (probably Axel if Ian doesn't go after her) for a relationship to break down because two people are just not fit for each other. I'd actually be disapppointed if they resolved things and stayed together...how utterly boring and formulaic. The storylines (if Eva can be bothered or wants) that can come froma natural split (or forced/whatever) are plenty. Far more than the friend group not being split apart as they seperate.
So again, why have the variables to save their relationship if they're just going to split anyway? Regardless, and honestly, I wouldn't even mind them still splitting up if it's in a peaceful and friendly way. I would just like a wholesome ending for their story-line, and so far it seems like no matter what that isn't really the direction it's headed.

The only interesting angle I can find from an inevitable breakup is Cindy realizing she royally fucked up when finding out who Axel truly is after breaking up with Wade, despite Ian's efforts to help and Lena's attempt to warn her.
I agree that would be a fun twist. If say Ian doesn't put enough effort into helping them see things from each other's perspective, but Lena gives plenty of warnings about who Axel is.

Reactions: tbs9090 and yuvce

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Perry isn't afraid of women though? He just naturally has a stutter and that leads to self confidence issues. You may notice however he never stutters when speaking to Emma.
Sure, but he's still terrified of asking her out, because he thinks she won't like him. I'm defending the guy here, but he absolutely has a confidence problem when it comes to women. I mean, maybe saying hes afraid of them is too much, but I was trying to make a point.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Tbh this doesn't strike me as something very interesting, because it feels too much like "see, sluts deserve to be punished for being sluts har har har" mentality that's all too common. (i'm not saying that's where you're coming from, but the results would largely align)

But i don't think the breakup will be inevitable. I share the view/hope that the "Ian's help" variable is there for a reason. (though, i won't find out in my playthrough because my Ian did quite terrible job at helping)

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Tbh this doesn't strike me as something very interesting, because it feels too much like "see, sluts deserve to be punished for being sluts har har har" mentality that's all too common. (i'm not saying that's where you're coming from, but the results would largely align)
I don't think it's inevitable either. At least I hope it isn't. But my initial point was about "not realizing what you have until it's gone" or "Being careful what you wish for". I'm not saying Wade is a terrific guy. He's not. He's lazy, unmotivated, and mundane. But she obviously chose to be with him for a reason, as Ian stated in chapter 6. I just have this feeling Cindy might regret it breaking up if she and Wade are on relatively amicable terms. Especially if the rumour about she and Axel dating is true (unless that's Ivy trying to add fuel to the fire). I feel as though at this stage in game, Cindy's at a point where she to make a decision there's no coming back from. Breaking up with Wade would essentially mean losing Ian and Emma since they're more his friends. And it's possible she won't find the life of a model as fulfilling as she thinks.

noturiah

Sep 2, 2021
If you could what routes would you rework/add content to?
Various folks bringing up Cindy & Wade make strong points, and I'd be fine with more consistency in what we have so far, and a better sense of direction for their relationship (and in general a more-clearly-defined take on Wade's character). I also take the point that we don't really know what Eva is up to with them long-term, and if their relationship could be saved or whether it will be canon that it's doomed. (I personally think it's more interesting if their overarching story is how and why they break up, something you rarely get in a VN in my experience, but I also see why that is a minority opinion.)

In terms of who should be getting more content, I'm very tempted to say Emma, partly because she's got a great personality, partly because I think there are many paths which would be made more fun (sexually, dialogue, outfits, etc.) with her involved.

But at the end of the day, there's one clear choice. The major untapped - in multiple ways - character in the game as it stands has to be Ivy. Putting someone who looks like her in the game, giving her the job she has and the outfits she has, giving her the personality she has and the attitude about sex she has, but NOT having any primary storylines revolve around her and NOT having any on-screen hetero sex with her this far into the game is a major mistake. I get that Eva sees her as a crucial but secondary part of Lena's story, and I appreciate her guiding Holly to be more sexually forward and active. I think all of the sex Holly and Lena can have with her is awesome! But to not have any men involved in her sex life - and a blowjob for Jeremy just to piss off Louise doesn't count - is a real waste of opportunity.

Two possibilities missed, off the top of my head:
1 - Stalkfap Meet-Up. Back in chapter 5 or 6, Lena's getting into Stalkfap, has options to post nude photos and interact with patrons over private messages. "You could do more," Ivy says. "What do you mean?" Lena replies. "Well, be in the alley outside Blazer tonight at 1am when I'm off-shift. Hide in the doorway a few doors down." Lena goes and it turns out Ivy is meeting for a little one-on-one time with one of her biggest supporters, just some guy. Ivy winks towards the hidden Lena as he gives Ivy a wad of cash and then, Ivy places her hands against the wall, spreads her legs, and starts giving instructions on what exactly she wants him to do to her...

2 - You're Not Interrupting. A little later, chapter 8 or 9 maybe, Lena calls Ivy for something. There's heavy breathing and some moaning from Ivy's end. "Oh, you're not interrupting. Would you like a little peek?" And Ivy sends Lena real-time photos, selfies and maybe one or two in part of a mirror, showing Ivy giving a blowjob and then getting fucked. Ivy never shows the guy - "he's just some guy" - but in one photo there's a small bit of the guy's dark hair. No hairstyle, no skin tone, just the dark patch of hair in a corner of the photo. Can you imagine how much we (and Eva's patrons) would lose our shit trying to figure out who Ivy is screwing? Ian has brown hair so it's not him, but Wade, Perry, Stan, Mark, Robert...and Mike... all have dark hair. ("It's got to be Perry, remember how Ivy was weirdly really nice to him? She's totally 'training' him in secret, the same way she is with Holly!") And of course we get the payoff a few chapters later, which causes major drama if a player's Lena is also screwing Mike.

As with Cindy and Wade, we don't know Eva's endgame for Ivy. We've talked for a long time about Billy's "new modeling agency" being a potential prostitution ring, and that's still possible. There may yet be real fireworks to come between Ivy and Cindy - maybe including Wade and/or Axel - because of the Wildcats contract. There are hints of interest between Ivy and Ian, if you play your choices that way, but frankly that's been way too long in coming also. (There may be some mockery of SerHawkes around here for being obsessed over this possibility, but the man has a point, and it's a strong one.) You just don't put someone as forward and sex-positive and sex-hungry as Ivy in the game, with the whole "I'm just drawn that way" vibe to match, make her both a dancer and a Stalkfap star, and then give her so few avenues for actual sex, and none of them with men.

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
View attachment 3267170
For someone acting so cool while getting dumped and then sending this. :KEK:
Is this after Mike set Lena straight about who he fucks is none of her problem and she is just someone who he fucks?
If Yes! than that is meh for Lena to behave that way few moments after. Why make her behave that way:rolleyes:, is beyond understanding. Throwing her in dumb girl categories and showing she is in her hoe phase?

Last edited:
Reactions: Krysis_here

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Is this after Mike set Lena straight about who he fucks is none of her problem and she is just someone who he fucks?
If Yes! than that is meh for Lena to behave that way few moments after. Why make her behave that way:rolleyes:, is beyond understanding. Throwing her in dumb girl categories and showing she is in her hoe phase?
Nope, it's after Ian/Lena get together as a couple and when she comes back to her room, Mike messages her. She dumps him politely. Bruised ego Mike acts cool and says no problem. Then he sends this text message during Lena's second music gig at the Fortress.
The scene you were referring to was from Lena's nightclub bartending gig.

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes