| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
View attachment 3269124
Welcome!

They are just in the Threads or can say Cats Raddle :KEK: :KEK: , Now there will be collision sooner or later :devilish:

View attachment 3269184 or Lola is the mastermind ( Hehe Meow Meow) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: View attachment 3269206
Lena is getting her turn as Ian now know by Jeremy and Ian is getting his turn as Lena now know about Cindy by Ivy.
Seriously LenaxLouise was handled utterly poor when Ian discover they were munching each other.
EK said "Semi-realistic"! WHAT-A-JOKE:cautious:! Nope, consequences do not exist in ORS's world.
angry-kitten-angry-cat.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Krysis_here

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
To be fair to Axel,did you see how trained she had that woman?
I would lose my shit too if i lose Lena in that case tbh.
Shes a deepthroat goddess thanks to him.
Any male with a good dick and a right mindset can dominate girls. Axel is a fine specimen no doubt. He's unstable asf and that's why he is off-putting. Lena was physically fulfilled by Axel, it's the mental and emotional department where Axel is impotent. Relationships are not all about steamy sex, the charm fades away after some time. It's all about balancing physical/emotional/mental state.

We do get Ian as a dom for Lena, let's see if he can match Axel in the domination game. Dick wise Ian already lost to Axel.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Yeah, I even told you guys in one of my posts earlier. Mike reeked of desperation. His player ego would not allow him to get dumped first before he does.
Jeremy is still a nerd from the inside. You can see him crack from time to time. The bar scene where Ian opens up about seeing Lena to Axel. He actually got intimidated by Axel's presence, a fake player can spot a real player. Getting shit on by Jess both good and bad, it's so comical. To cover his insecurities he bad-mouths Wade in front of them. Bad Jess sums it up pretty nicely "He's an idiot".
Same as Axel can't take rejection or more likely rebellion in his case by his favorite toy.
Handling rejection poorly seems to be a recurring theme among Ian and Lena's LI's. Axel, Mike, Robert, Alison, Minerva, Louise.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
BTW, I am trying to remember if you need to hatefuck Minerva once to change her appearance or more than that? I know turning her down will not change her.
Didn't really experiment with her, so far I only know if IanxMinerva relationship points are less than 7 she won't talk with about helping in competition.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
View attachment 3269278 It's this face that stops me from experimenting with her LMAO.
I don't know, with Minerva I was able to discover the hate sex of vomiting, it's not a pleasant feeling but something new for a future book by Ethan, could it be "losing heterosexual desire and the cock at the same timea" good title for the book?:unsure: :unsure:

Last edited:

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
To be fair to Axel,did you see how trained she had that woman?
I would lose my shit too if i lose Lena in that case tbh.
Shes a deepthroat goddess thanks to him.
*sigh* you have just shown your predilection for a scenario in which Axel's domination of Lena is choreographed by Agnes. You make me look so vanilla. If it comes to pass...I hope EK dispenses with the repulsive term "bg" that Axel uses for Lena and that Lena uses for Lola. It makes my Puritan skin crawl.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
BTW, I am trying to remember if you need to hatefuck Minerva once to change her appearance or more than that? I know turning her down will not change her.
I could be wrong, ffive would be better to ask, but I think you only need to have sex with her once AND at least be somewhat nice to her, or keep having sex with her.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
*sigh* you have just shown your predilection for a scenario in which Axel's domination of Lena is choreographed by Agnes. You make me look so vanilla. If it comes to pass...I hope EK dispenses with the repulsive term "bg" that Axel uses for Lena and that Lena uses for Lola. It makes my Puritan skin crawl.
Axel babygirl or Jack princess,wich one is better?:unsure:

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes