vgbestly

Jul 11, 2017
A new Patreon update should be around the corner. what do you guys think what will it be?
Probably just Eva listing some of the interaction that might happen at the beach. Something, something, might be delayed, blah blah blah. You know, the usual.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I join my arms
Because a married old guy creeping on his much younger female employee has to be rewarded!
It's true, I always thought that that disgusting and degenerate old man was going to take advantage of Lena, especially on the route where we stole money. How frustrating to discover that degenerate and disgusting old men are so respectful of women, wait! Maybe it was because they no longer know He raises his cock and that would put him below Stan because he is a dirty otaku but he does have erections? :unsure: o_O:poop::LOL:

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Am I the only one Who is Waiting for Ian and Cherry to re-meet and Sex Scene with her, Do you think that there is any possibility there can be a meeting for Ian, Cherry, and Lena for a Threesome Sex Scene? :love: :devilish:
They just had a scene in the chapter 12 prologue.
Lena and Cherry burying the hachet would progress Cherrys storyline if anything (she is pretty isolated from the cast otherwise), repeating a threesome that got them into trouble in the first place seems hard. Ian already has to break up with one of them if he is dating them both. I get it as reward for ultimate chad Ian, but many aspects need to line up so that it wouldn't be out of character for Lena and Cherry.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Lena and Cherry burying the hachet would progress Cherrys storyline if anything (she is pretty isolated from the cast otherwise), repeating a threesome that got them into trouble in the first place seems hard. Ian already has to break up with one of them if he is dating them both. I get it as reward for ultimate chad Ian, but many aspects need to line up so that it wouldn't be out of character for Lena and Cherry.
Yup, path exclusivity is a pain in the ass; but it's warranted. Otherwise, the story will not make any sense in ORS. Hence some people prefer harem games where there is less chance of path exclusivity and pretty chill with the LIs.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
"Wholesome old man" creeping on his employee and getting all pissed off when she calls him out on it and demands he stops. So butthurt about it this pretty much permanently reduces his relationship with Lena to neutral, too.

Yeah, no. He's somewhere around Stan/Robert tier on the loser scale.
Ed has a mean left hook, I'd be scared if he gets angry like Stan and punches Lena. :KEK:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
You're right, but when it happens and I would like to see a wild anal sex threesome new friendship and Ian gives it a cream bath to finish, if it happens and Ian makes a drawing where Lena and Cherry give each other a creamy French kiss, how long would they last with Ian's cream before swallowing it and how many creamy loads would Ian need to finish the drawing? :unsure: :love: o_O (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
You're right, but when it happens and I would like to see a wild anal sex threesome new friendship and Ian gives it a cream bath to finish, if it happens and Ian makes a drawing where Lena and Cherry give each other a creamy French kiss, how long would they last with Ian's cream before swallowing it and how many creamy loads would Ian need to finish the drawing? :unsure: :love: o_O (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
Damn son, with all those cream talk.
Here have some cream. :devilish:
giphy.gif

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Nope, it's after Ian/Lena get together as a couple and when she comes back to her room, Mike messages her. She dumps him politely. Bruised ego Mike acts cool and says no problem. Then he sends this text message during Lena's second music gig at the Fortress.
The scene you were referring to was from Lena's nightclub bartending gig.
Than that just shows desperation but not at the level of Jeremy.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Just an interesting thought.

What if what will happen in future to Ian and Lena will repeat again but depending on path/s. Example: Ian got cheated on and now he is cheating, same with Lena. And that how this string is tangled. How they were judging Axel and Gillian(Chameleon for for cheating on them but now they will be on receiving end.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: tbs9090

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Than that just shows desperation but not at the level of Jeremy.
Yeah, I even told you guys in one of my posts earlier. Mike reeked of desperation. His player ego would not allow him to get dumped first before he does.
Jeremy is still a nerd from the inside. You can see him crack from time to time. The bar scene where Ian opens up about seeing Lena to Axel. He actually got intimidated by Axel's presence, a fake player can spot a real player. Getting shit on by Jess both good and bad, it's so comical. To cover his insecurities he bad-mouths Wade in front of them. Bad Jess sums it up pretty nicely "He's an idiot".

Just an interesting thought.
What if what will happen in future to Ian and Lena will repeat again but depending on path/s. Example: Ian got cheated on and now he is cheating, same with Lena. And that how this string is tangled. How they were judging Axel and Gillian(Chameleon for for cheating on them but now they will be on receiving end.
What goes around comes back around. They both gonna either spiral into depravity or end up in depression.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Yeah, I even told you guys in one of my posts earlier. Mike reeked of desperation. His player ego would not allow him to get dumped first before he does.
Jeremy is still a nerd from the inside. You can see him crack from time to time. The bar scene where Ian opens up about seeing Lena to Axel. He actually got intimidated by Axel's presence, a fake player can spot a real player. Getting shit on by Jess both good and bad, it's so comical. To cover his insecurities he bad-mouths Wade in front of them. Bad Jess sums it up pretty nicely "He's an idiot".
Same as Axel can't take rejection or more likely rebellion in his case by his favorite toy.

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes