Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Trash vs Garbage
Apt comparison. Princess is repulsive....but bg is way worse...it has some connotation that I won't get into explicitly; I wish EK would take it out.
I also wish , to a much much lesser extent, that she replace the word "urethra" in a certain place with the word "bladder".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee |

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Apt comparison. Princess is repulsive....but bg is way worse...it has some connotation that I won't get into explicitly; I wish EK would take it out.
I also wish , to a much much lesser extent, that she replace the word "urethra" in a certain place with the word "bladder".
The 'urethra' is probably a mistake by EK or she wants to educate people that squirting happens from there and not the vagina. It's just like saying 'Pee is stored in the balls'. Instead of using "of my" it can be changed to "from my" which makes sense. It looks like a preposition mistake.
Of my - Bladder
From my - Urethra
Python:
if v9_axel_sex:
            "I couldn't believe it. First with Axel and now this, too...!"
            "Spasm after spasm, I emptied the content of my urethra in front of Seymour."
        else:
            "I couldn't believe it. I was squirting in front of Seymour, emptying the content of my urethra spasm after spasm...!"

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
The 'urethra' is probably a mistake by EK or she doesn't know what it is. It's just like saying 'Pee is stored in the balls'.
Python:
if v9_axel_sex:
            "I couldn't believe it. First with Axel and now this, too...!"
            "Spasm after spasm, I emptied the content of my urethra in front of Seymour."
        else:
            "I couldn't believe it. I was squirting in front of Seymour, emptying the content of my urethra spasm after spasm...!"
not to get all 9th grade health class, but doesnt that liquid come from Skene's glands, not the urethra?

Reactions: | Vee |

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
The bladder is the storage tank; the urethra is the channel. Emptying the bladder also sounds more gushingly erotic.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
The bladder is the storage tank; the urethra is the channel. Emptying the bladder also sounds more gushingly erotic.
I edited my previous post for easier understanding. I'll put it here.
Instead of using "of my" it can be changed to "from my" which makes sense. It looks like a preposition mistake.
Of my - Bladder
From my - Urethra
Emptying the bladder sounds fine it's the other word that follows that makes it painful 'Spasming bladder'.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I edited my previous post for easier understanding. I'll put it here.
Instead of using "of my" it can be changed to "from my" which makes sense. It looks like a preposition mistake.
Of my - Bladder
From my - Urethra
Emptying the bladder sounds fine it's the other word that follows that makes it painful 'Spasming bladder'.
I only recall it through the Seymour route. For urethra, I believe "through" would be the best preposition. But emptying of the bladder, to me, expresses more of the loss of control involved both in fluid release and in dignity and in will...she becomes the puppet doll....losing her free will. Just my subjective view.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I only recall it through the Seymour route. For urethra, I believe "through" would be the best preposition. But emptying of the bladder, to me, expresses more of the loss of control involved both in fluid release and in dignity and in will...she becomes the puppet doll....losing her free will. Just my subjective view.
Yeah, I've linked the code for both Axel and Seymour in my previous post. Yes, 'Through' can also be used as a preposition. Emptying does come close to submission or giving up, which is right from your POV.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Isn't that kind of the point though? Like, I understand the connotation, but he's supposed to be unlikable, so "Baby Girl" is just an additional way to reinforce that notion.

Reactions: yuvce and | Vee |
4.60 star(s) 317 Votes