SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
That is correct but if urine comes from the urinary tract and sperm also we do not say it comes from bladder but from where they are produced so instead of using "bladder" more appropriate term would be "glands" if one is not satisfied from "urethra". I'll attach a link in a bit.
1705497120125.png
For females. The bladder is the main proponent of squirting, Skene's gland is just below the urethra. During squirting the pee mixes with the compound released by the gland. The bladder and the urethra play the dominant role, while the gland plays the minor part. Hence we choose the dominant for name calling.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
View attachment 3271158
For females. The bladder is the main proponent of squirting, Skene's gland is just below the urethra. During squirting the pee mixes with the compound released by the gland. The bladder and the urethra play the dominant role, while the gland plays the minor part. Hence we choose the dominant for name calling.
Here you go. I was searching this exactly:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I believe squirting can be taken as emotional overload and compared with fear as if someone is in fear they pee themselves. So, that may be the reason that small instances of urine components are found in squirts.

Sep 26, 2023
Here you go. I was searching this exactly:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I believe squirting can be taken as emotional overload and compared with fear as if someone is in fear they pee themselves. So, that may be the reason that small instances of urine components are found in squirts.
I've learned something today. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: tbs9090

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Okay, I'll start a new one. Gillian, the only true ginger in the game, is fully shaved/waxed in the dream sequence where we see her naked. This is a crime against God and Man. #FreeTheFireCrotch
Shaved, nicely trimmed or a landing strip for me, thanks. No bush.

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
How did this thread go from cringe nicknames to bladder and urethra conversations?
I have a question and it may bother me but it's the vomiting emoji and so they can only talk about the game :LOL: :LOL:
Lena lives with the pikachu Stan and desperate Louise in an apartment with only one bathroom, where they share the washing, the toilet and the shower where she finds their hair and not all of their heads, if Lena discovers Stan masturbating with her panties her in the shower (does he shower? :unsure:), won't it be a good time to move but first commit a homicide blaming Louise?:unsure::unsure:
Will Stan die like the blonde from psychosis where his blood and semen go down the grate?:unsure:o_O:sick::LOL::LOL:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I have a question and it may bother me but it's the vomiting emoji and so they can only talk about the game :LOL: :LOL:
Lena lives with the pikachu Stan and desperate Louise in an apartment with only one bathroom, where they share the washing, the toilet and the shower where she finds their hair and not all of their heads, if Lena discovers Stan masturbating with her panties her in the shower (does he shower? :unsure:), won't it be a good time to move but first commit a homicide blaming Louise?:unsure::unsure:
Will Stan die like the blonde from psychosis where his blood and semen go down the grate?:unsure:o_O:sick::LOL::LOL:
Drain hair clutter :sick:
The washing machine is probably in some other small room I think. Stan may be a creep but I give him some faith that he'll not use the panties of those two for pleasuring himself. Maybe Dom Lena can stuff her panties in his mouth during the Stalkfap photoshoot?

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
First off, no. he doesn't shower. Second, I'd rather lock them both in the bathroom and let them kill each other. Or just kick both of them out.

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes