| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Drain hair clutter :sick:
The washing machine is probably in some other small room I think. Stan may be a creep but I give him some faith that he'll not use the panties of those two for pleasuring himself. Maybe Dom Lena can stuff her panties in his mouth during the Stalkfap photoshoot?
If Stanny boy can trip on Not being given a chance, If Stanny boy can jerk off to her photos in his slum than I don't doubt that he absolutely can use those panties.

Might be fun if:

Stan: "Sniff sniff!:giggle::whistle:"
*Lena and Louise caught him*
Lena: "Stan! What are you doing with those panties?:eek:"
Stan: "I-I am sorry Lena! I didn't mean to-o_O"
Louise: "You fucking virgin skunk. What are you doing with MY panties?:mad:"
Stan: ":oops:"

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
If Stanny boy can trip on Not being given a chance, If Stanny boy can jerk off to her photos in his slum than I don't doubt that he absolutely can use those panties.

Might be fun if:

Stan: "Sniff sniff!:giggle::whistle:"
*Lena and Louise caught him*
Lena: "Stan! What are you doing with those panties?:eek:"
Stan: "I-I am sorry Lena! I didn't mean to-o_O"
Louise: "You fucking virgin skunk. What are you doing with MY panties?:mad:"
Stan: ":oops:"
Let's see if I understand if what you said happens, surely Louise will strangle Stan with her dirty panties, for Stan it will be like fulfilling an erotic fantasy if it happens and if Lena sees them, a good time to take drugs to forget what she saw?:unsure: o_O:LOL:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Let's see if I understand if what you said happens, surely Louise will strangle Stan with her dirty panties, for Stan it will be like fulfilling an erotic fantasy if it happens and if Lena sees them, a good time to take drugs to forget what she saw?:unsure: o_O:LOL:
*Correction*

Let's see if I understand if what you said happens, surely Louise will strangle Stan with her dirty panties, for Stan it will be like fulfilling an erotic fantasy that a girl touches him if it happens and if Lena sees them, a good time to take drugs to forget what she saw?:unsure: o_O:LOL:

Bcz Louise is gonna burn those panties with Stan:WeSmart:.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
*Correction*

Let's see if I understand if what you said happens, surely Louise will strangle Stan with her dirty panties, for Stan it will be like fulfilling an erotic fantasy that a girl touches him if it happens and if Lena sees them, a good time to take drugs to forget what she saw?:unsure: o_O:LOL:

Bcz Louise is gonna burn those panties with Stan:WeSmart:.
Correction
His fantasy would be that the girl (even if it's Louise) strangles him with dirty panties and don't Stan strangle with dirty panties himself like he always does, right? :unsure: :unsure: (y)

Last edited:

I-No

Nov 20, 2021

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
The revelance of your discussions has reached a new low. I really hope Eva Kiss will soon publish an update so this pointless chatter has an end. Seriously! :rolleyes:
If you want to criticize me, that's fine, I'm used to it, but don't bother them, they are good members and their posts are very good, if you don't like it, you can ignore it or because you don't post about a topic that you would like us to talk about instead of complaining. , Do you like the idea? :unsure:

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
The revelance of your discussions has reached a new low. I really hope Eva Kiss will soon publish an update so this pointless chatter has an end. Seriously! :rolleyes:
I don't particularly care for the cuck and sheikh discussions either. But when a dev goes radio silent and there's absolutely nothing left to discuss, then the only other option, besides shit talking, is this thread being dead till the next update, talk about what's been added, then be dead again until the next chapter comes out, and so on.

Reactions: tbs9090

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
If you want to criticize me, that's fine [...]
It's nothing personal. I very much like most of your posts. But it's like Xupuzulla said:
we are literally keeping this shit alive for the sake of it.
Honestly, that's exactly what's happening.
post about a topic that you would like us to talk about instead of complaining [...]
There is nothing worth to be talked about right now. It's long since all said. Every possible version of one character fucking another one or even two or three got already discussed exhaustively. For fuck's sake we are even talking about Stan getting strangled by dirty panties now! Stan! Take a break! There is no need to talk about that kind of trivial :poop:.

Sometimes it's ok to have a break.

Reactions: Xupuzulla

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
As everyone can't stay silent for the updates, People having fun can join if you want or ignore it :giggle:
Good point. But this is a public forum. And sometimes there are important topics being talked about. It's impossible to remove "spam" in this forum. I consider it as courtesy to keep the spam to a minimum.

Reactions: pantypriv

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Good point. But this is a public forum. And sometimes there are important topics being talked about. It's impossible to remove "spam" in this forum. I consider it as courtesy to keep the spam to a minimum.
Let's see if I understand what you're saying, we should only post when there is an update and when the game is finished they should close the thread because there won't be a topic that you think they should talk about, it would be to keep the spam to a minimum, right? :unsure:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
For fuck's sake we are even talking about Stan getting strangled by dirty panties now! Stan!
You say it like it's a bad thing, but i'm sure Stan would be thrilled. :sneaky:

In fact, what better way for Lena to assert herself as the girlboss of the flat, after she got Louise under her thumb already.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I am perfectly sure you understand very well.;)
I understand, you never thought that your approach is wrong and that the game is just an excuse and the real reason is to share good times with your colleagues and friends talking about the game that you like to learn something that we did not know and do it in a fun way, what do you think? ? :unsure:

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes