Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Doesn't seymour call lena doll or am i misremembering?
because i find that just as creepy as babygirl and as condescending as princess.
It is completely subjective. Lena only dislikes "doll" if she isn't into the Seymour arc (my scenario has her willingly in it and she likes being called it). I have already expressed that I like it b/c it fits the arc being compatible with her compliance. Its the only arc I really like in the game and remember that my choices have her liking it; I am not getting into give/take of flak on this matter; it is tiresome.
"Princess" to me is distasteful in its corniness. "Bg" is just so repulsive to me in a skin crawling way...and to refer to a cat that way.....is just beyond the pale.
Again....I have no rationale here....it is just a matter of taste.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
It is completely subjective. Lena only dislikes "doll" if she isn't into the Seymour arc (my scenario has her willingly in it and she likes being called it). I have already expressed that I like it b/c it fits the arc being compatible with her compliance. Its the only arc I really like in the game and remember that my choices have her liking it; I am not getting into give/take of flak on this matter; it is tiresome.
"Princess" to me is distasteful in its corniness. "Bg" is just so repulsive to me in a skin crawling way...and to refer to a cat that way.....is just beyond the pale.
Again....I have no rationale here....it is just a matter of taste.
Code:
"There he was, calling me Doll again. He hadn't called me that in our previous meetings, not that I remembered at least..."
            if seymour_disposition == 2:
                "Maybe he was starting to warm up to me..."
            elif seymour_disposition == 1:
                "I wasn't sure if it was appropriate or even if I liked it."
            else:
                "I didn't know why he started now, but I didn't like it. It felt inappropriate."
When he calls her 'Doll' for the first time in CH4 she doesn't notice. This code is from CH6, she notices and acts according to disposition. Weird, I misremembered the interaction then.

I through Seymour calling Lena doll was EK being very on the nose about her becoming his sex toy.

Hey man,you guys like to give Stan shit but at least he doenst call Lena weird names....yet:HideThePain:
Soon™

Last edited:
Reactions: ffive

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Apt comparison. Princess is repulsive....but bg is way worse...it has some connotation that I won't get into explicitly; I wish EK would take it out.
I also wish , to a much much lesser extent, that she replace the word "urethra" in a certain place with the word "bladder".
Technically squirting is different from urine. So, using bladder is not appropriate and urethra fits best.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ffive and GokutheG

RTZ8686

Jul 23, 2019
Damn man, the development getting slow divided into 3 parts. I prefer one full game every 4 months rather than 1/3 every 2 months.

Nin382ja

Sep 10, 2021
Okay I'm getting real upset now. I can't play the new update because my anti-virus flags "OurRedString.exe" as a virus and deletes it. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong or how to fix this?

NVM I fixed it. Thanks to BlandChili and Polaxymer for the help!!
Hi. how did you fix it if I may ask? Please as really want the game but so cautious and scared what if it's a virus?

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Technically squirting is different from urine. So, using bladder is not appropriate and urethra fits best.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Researchers came to a similar conclusion during a 2022 study to understand squirting further. They of its female participants and found that, in all cases, the fluid released during squirting was blue. This suggested it had originated from the bladder — but it was also found to contain PSAs, meaning that the liquid must have come from both the bladder and the Skene’s glands. It's basically your own lube (skene's gland) + pee + another bunch of compounds.

Reactions: ffive

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Hi. how did you fix it if I may ask? Please as really want the game but so cautious and scared what if it's a virus?
Usually Windows defender is just high. Go to protection history and allow OurRedString.exe only but first make sure to download from Mega using a VPN and avoid mixdrop link.

Nin382ja

Sep 10, 2021
Usually Windows defender is just high. Go to protection history and allow OurRedString.exe only but first make sure to download from Mega using a VPN and avoid mixdrop link.
Thank you. I'll check it out on my system. I'm using Kaspersky and Malwarebytes and see what is says

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Researchers came to a similar conclusion during a 2022 study to understand squirting further. They of its female participants and found that, in all cases, the fluid released during squirting was blue. This suggested it had originated from the bladder — but it was also found to contain PSAs, meaning that the liquid must have come from both the bladder and the Skene’s glands. It's basically your own lube (skene's gland) + pee + another bunch of compounds.
That is correct but if urine comes from urinary tract and sperm also we do not say it comes from bladder but from where they are produced so instead of using "bladder" more appropriate term would be "glands" if one is not satisfied from "urethra". I'll attach a link in a bit.

Reactions: GokutheG

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I thought it was supposed to be a mix of urine and other fluids. Regardless....as I mentioned above....I think her loss of bladder control indicates an erotic humiliation that goes well with her loss of control and will.

Picardo8: I have already started the paperwork to contest your trademark of the word "soon". An ancestor of mine made up the word.

• Sad
Reactions: SearingFive

amber111

Dec 26, 2023
Damn man, the development getting slow divided into 3 parts. I prefer one full game every 4 months rather than 1/3 every 2 months.
Eva has shared her reasons regarding this and i think she is right in her choices because the creator having their own motivation to make stuff is more important as otherwise ORS could become just another game in the pile of abandonned games. Upadating ORS every few months helps herself stay excited and motivated to work on the next part and discussions keep us busy. You can chose not to play until the full update is out.

Reactions: GokutheG
4.60 star(s) 317 Votes