BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can all tell me I'm wrong now, and describe in detail the gangbang and bukkake waiting for Holly in the basement of Blazer with Marcel and all of his friends, with both Ian and Lena watching in shock from separate corners of the room. ;)
Holly can also try to flirt with Ian later on in the story, if they don't get together initially. I can't recall if it's only with a high change variable, but my assumption is that they might have a sexual scene or two at some point, perhaps leading to a more casual relationship between them, depending on her relationship with Lena and such.

I also think it's entirely possible she could have one of those "single and proud" kinda endings where, if she doesn't end up with either main but has high change variable, she becomes content with her newfound sexual expression without having to end up with anyone.

As for all the Stalkfap stuff I just see it as a natural progression given how we can already have Lena takes photos of her and she can allow Mark to photo her slobbering all over his cock. Perhaps she won't post anything herself, but I think it's entirely likely that either she or perhaps Lena becomes reckless with it. Eva professes to want ORS to be more grounded than GGGB, but crushing that little writer reputation under a deluge of sexual content from Lena just seems too juicy to not happen, haha.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
A little late to the party here, but my take on Holly and her various endgame routes is a little more tame than others. I agree with the folks who are saying "corruption" isn't the best word to describe what Ivy and Lena do with her sexually and socially if the player chooses that route. "Influence" seems like a better word to me. Same with Ian - his encouragement so far of Holly into some mild kink if Ian is in a relationship with her is also more like "influence" and I think it's telling that the variable Eva is using is the same in both situations.

I'd also note that Ivy and Lena, in the highest amount of influence (so far) still aren't encouraging Holly to be a cheater or get into drugs, or stripping, or Stalkfap, or even smoking - that kind of influence is never even hinted at. What Ivy and Lena are primarily doing are encouraging Holly 1) to be more fit, through the pole dancing classes, 2) to be more sexually active and learn what she likes in sex with both men and women, and 3) be more confident in herself. Now, Ivy being Ivy, #2 means a little light dom/sub roleplay, because that's Ivy's personality. (If she seduces Lena at her apartment this comes out a little bit too.) But as various folks have said in this forum, Ivy seems to have no malicious intent towards Holly, she just thinks that anyone who's her friend would be a cooler person if they were more like her.

With Ian, it's all within the context of a dating relationship, and he's encouraging Holly to be more sexually adventurous and more assertive in bed. Regardless of whether the player has Ian pursue this with her, Holly deeply trusts Ian and feels safe with him as a lover, whether she's being more sexually forward or not.

So, thinking about all of that, my guesses for Holly's endgame are of course some of the ones everyone already knows about: committed with Ian, committed with Lena, or the Holly Trinity throuple. But beyond that, I don't see her turning into a cheater like Gillian under anyone's influence, and I don't see a size queen or QoS ending either. This is ORS, not GGGB. And Holly's underlying personality pretty much stays the same regardless, except where sex and confidence are concerned. Might she have sex with Marcel, as another notch on her belt? Entirely possible. Might she, with no influence at all, and no interest from Ian or Lena, end up alone, or with Clark, or with Stan? Entirely possible, though personally I would do my best to keep her alone than with skeezeballs like Clark or Stan. But it's still a possibility for a Holly who just stays shy and repressed as she is at the start of the story. Here's one for you: after Ivy's influence and going through guys like Mark and Robert, might she end up with Ivy, assuming a committed IanxLena who are not interested in threesomes? I say it's entirely possible. Or if Ian ends up with someone other than Lena, could there be HollyxIvyxLena in the end? Again I think that's really possible. They could all live in Ivy's apartment, and Ivy and Lena can make Stalkfap content, while Holly writes her next book - and does camera work and tech support. :D

I guess my overall point is that while there are various endgame options for Holly (and likely more of them than for any other secondary character), I think Holly's options are limited - in a good way - by her underlying character, regardless of the influence, which is not corruption, Ivy or Lena or Ian have with her.

You can all tell me I'm wrong now, and describe in detail the gangbang and bukkake waiting for Holly in the basement of Blazer with Marcel and all of his friends, with both Ian and Lena watching in shock from separate corners of the room. ;)
Holly is too innocent for ORS and I'd very much like to keep her that way. My endgame Holly should be confident and a bit daring that's all I ask for. I like she has limited options for choosing her lovers which saves us a lot of headaches.
Code:
default holly_clark = False # If Holly is not dating Ian or interested in Lena, she gets friendlier with Clark
Yeah, single Holly is steered towards Clark by EK.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I have played that route, and she puts just as much interest in further becoming a bimbo if Ian says he likes her new look too. Plus she still says she'll get the morning after pill after he leaves. Are you calling Ashley a murderer just because she shoots a guy in one very specific ending in GGGB?
Dude pills fuckup her health badly, Do you think any sane person without a kink will put herself through constant suffering instead of making their partner wear condom. She ain't taking them cause of health reasons and she got breeding kink too. You're understanding what I'm saying here?

Answer to your question is YES! If any character behaves a certain way than that character is like that on those paths.

Last edited:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Didn't Ian/Gillian break up a year ago before ORS started? I was going through some lines between Mike/Lena(hate this path, GO GO codes!!)
Mike said this line to Lena.
Python:
mk "So there you have it. If I had met you a year ago, well... Things might've been different, who knows."
Is it a coincidence or Mike is really dating Gill?

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Didn't Ian/Gillian break up a year ago before ORS started? I was going through some lines between Mike/Lena(hate this path, GO GO codes!!)
Python:
mk "So there you have it. If I had met you a year ago, well... Things might've been different, who knows."
4 years since breakup iirc

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Python:
4 years since breakup iirc
The relationship lasted 4 years. But they broke up 1 year before the first chapter, and that's no coincidence. screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
A little late to the party here, but my take on Holly and her various endgame routes is a little more tame than others. I agree with the folks who are saying "corruption" isn't the best word to describe what Ivy and Lena do with her sexually and socially if the player chooses that route. "Influence" seems like a better word to me. Same with Ian - his encouragement so far of Holly into some mild kink if Ian is in a relationship with her is also more like "influence" and I think it's telling that the variable Eva is using is the same in both situations.

I'd also note that Ivy and Lena, in the highest amount of influence (so far) still aren't encouraging Holly to be a cheater or get into drugs, or stripping, or Stalkfap, or even smoking - that kind of influence is never even hinted at. What Ivy and Lena are primarily doing are encouraging Holly 1) to be more fit, through the pole dancing classes, 2) to be more sexually active and learn what she likes in sex with both men and women, and 3) be more confident in herself. Now, Ivy being Ivy, #2 means a little light dom/sub roleplay, because that's Ivy's personality. (If she seduces Lena at her apartment this comes out a little bit too.) But as various folks have said in this forum, Ivy seems to have no malicious intent towards Holly, she just thinks that anyone who's her friend would be a cooler person if they were more like her.

With Ian, it's all within the context of a dating relationship, and he's encouraging Holly to be more sexually adventurous and more assertive in bed. Regardless of whether the player has Ian pursue this with her, Holly deeply trusts Ian and feels safe with him as a lover, whether she's being more sexually forward or not.

So, thinking about all of that, my guesses for Holly's endgame are of course some of the ones everyone already knows about: committed with Ian, committed with Lena, or the Holly Trinity throuple. But beyond that, I don't see her turning into a cheater like Gillian under anyone's influence, and I don't see a size queen or QoS ending either. This is ORS, not GGGB. And Holly's underlying personality pretty much stays the same regardless, except where sex and confidence are concerned. Might she have sex with Marcel, as another notch on her belt? Entirely possible. Might she, with no influence at all, and no interest from Ian or Lena, end up alone, or with Clark, or with Stan? Entirely possible, though personally I would do my best to keep her alone than with skeezeballs like Clark or Stan. But it's still a possibility for a Holly who just stays shy and repressed as she is at the start of the story. Here's one for you: after Ivy's influence and going through guys like Mark and Robert, might she end up with Ivy, assuming a committed IanxLena who are not interested in threesomes? I say it's entirely possible. Or if Ian ends up with someone other than Lena, could there be HollyxIvyxLena in the end? Again I think that's really possible. They could all live in Ivy's apartment, and Ivy and Lena can make Stalkfap content, while Holly writes her next book - and does camera work and tech support. :D

I guess my overall point is that while there are various endgame options for Holly (and likely more of them than for any other secondary character), I think Holly's options are limited - in a good way - by her underlying character, regardless of the influence, which is not corruption, Ivy or Lena or Ian have with her.

I agree with the vast majority of what you said, I do however think that Holly will potentially have one primary "bad" ending with perhaps a couple of small variables. I'll elaborate further in response to BlandChili below, as it ties into her(?) comment.

I also think it's entirely possible she could have one of those "single and proud" kinda endings where, if she doesn't end up with either main but has high change variable, she becomes content with her newfound sexual expression without having to end up with anyone.

As for all the Stalkfap stuff I just see it as a natural progression given how we can already have Lena takes photos of her and she can allow Mark to photo her slobbering all over his cock. Perhaps she won't post anything herself, but I think it's entirely likely that either she or perhaps Lena becomes reckless with it. Eva professes to want ORS to be more grounded than GGGB, but crushing that little writer reputation under a deluge of sexual content from Lena just seems too juicy to not happen, haha.
I think this will likely be Holly's truly "bad" ending. She'll grow to be single and proud, just like Ivy and Lena taught her, and it can even be spun as a positive ending. However, for the actual bad part, her nudes are going to get leaked. Anyone that has ever shared nudes knows that those never get deleted, unless you're around to physically watch them be deleted. Mark already has some of her, Stan likely has some because of the impromptu photo shoot Holly, Lena, and Ivy had, and there will be a not insignificant chance of Robert also obtaining some in the future. How it ends up affecting Holly's writing career? It might not, it might also lead her to switch it up and write erotic fiction. Who knows.

The only actual "corruption" I can foresee Holly undergoing, is I do believe that she will get a piercing of some sort and perhaps a tattoo as well. But those variables will probably take after Lena, I don't think EK would have Holly get those unless Lena also had them.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Anyone that has ever shared nudes knows that those never get deleted, unless you're around to physically watch them be deleted. Mark already has some of her, Stan likely has some because of the impromptu photo shoot Holly, Lena, and Ivy had
Yeah, that's part of the reason I choose to blue ball Mark. As for Stan, doesn't Lena mention replacing the SD card so he'll never see those photos?

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Yeah, that's part of the reason I choose to blue ball Mark. As for Stan, doesn't Lena mention replacing the SD card so he'll never see those photos?
She does mention something about needing to do it, but I don't think that there is hard confirmation she actually does. I don't remember the exact line, but I do remember in a couple of playthroughs having the distinct impression that the way it's worded leaves it open to the possibility that Stan might have some.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: yuvce

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I'll elaborate further in response to BlandChili below, as it ties into her(?) comment.
I'm a her, yeah. Referring to someone whose gender you're unsure about as "their" is fine too, I do that often.
I think this will likely be Holly's truly "bad" ending. She'll grow to be single and proud, just like Ivy and Lena taught her, and it can even be spun as a positive ending. However, for the actual bad part, her nudes are going to get leaked. Anyone that has ever shared nudes knows that those never get deleted, unless you're around to physically watch them be deleted.
Heh, only way to be sure with nudes is to carry them around in printed form and keep the only copies with you!
Mark already has some of her, Stan likely has some because of the impromptu photo shoot Holly, Lena, and Ivy had,
That used to be the case, but after it was pointed out to EvaKiss she added a mention that means Stan doesn't get a hold of them. I can't recall if she just deletes them or removes the/her memory card.
and there will be a not insignificant chance of Robert also obtaining some in the future.
Does Rob snap any pics of Lena on their route?
How it ends up affecting Holly's writing career? It might not, it might also lead her to switch it up and write erotic fiction. Who knows.
No clue if it will influence her career, when I talk about her reputation I'm mostly thinking of how she is perceived by others. We don't meet her fans other than Lena and Stan, but already there is some potential for some fun. Since Ian can sub to Lena's SF there is potential for fun reactions there too.
The only actual "corruption" I can foresee Holly undergoing, is I do believe that she will get a piercing of some sort and perhaps a tattoo as well. But those variables will probably take after Lena, I don't think EK would have Holly get those unless Lena also had them.
Still crossing my fingers for nipple piercings. Would be lovely for Lena and Holly to cement their romantic engagement by matching those instead of a silly ring, huh? :devilish:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Still crossing my fingers for nipple piercings. Would be lovely for Lena and Holly to cement their romantic engagement by matching those instead of a silly ring, huh? :devilish:
I like the way you think. (y)

Convert the old asset of Allison's navel piercing into matching nipple rings for Holly and Lena. Or give it back to bimbo Allison and have a different gem for those two.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I like the way you think. (y)

Convert the old asset of Allison's navel piercing into matching nipple rings for Holly and Lena. Or give it back to bimbo Allison and have a different gem for those two.
You can get nipple-enclosing rings that use a barbell too, like this one:
SpikeRing.jpg
I always thought it'd look good on Louise, she's got the whole goth thing of course, but in lieu of getting to play dress-up with her perhaps such an option could be available for a sufficiently changed Holly! :eek:
I'd assume something more typical though, like barbells, Holly doesn't seem like the type to be into the spiky aesthetic.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
1707547999925.png 1707547933173.png
Sadly, for now we don't have piercings for Holly in the script. By the looks of it, Lena might go under the knife in the future. Fingers crossed for Holly that EK adds piercing for her in the future.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes