Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Worst example I ever encountered was this character Corso Riggs in SWTOR, there is a conversation very early on where you have to reject him somewhat harshly when you play as a female character, otherwise the game locks you into his romance even though you can get through that conversation with no flirtation whatsoever.
This game is quite obvious with its sexual interactions, so no worries there.
yeah that seems kinda mean to the player, you ether be a bitch or every guy wants in your pants
thats another thing that i hate, is when you get locked in a romance with to option to get out or try another one, you have to restart

• Sad
Reactions: GokutheG

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
like a much older game, trials in corrupted space, the one thing i will give it. outside of rape, you can say no at any time. you meet a guy at the bar, kiss him? now that you kissed him do you want to grab his junk? ok you grabbed his junk, suck it? ok after you suck it fuck it? and at every point you can just say no and walk away (the character will not like it -relationship but you can) and even when you choose to have sex with the one lady she offers to use a strap on, you can pick to have her use it on you, you use it on her, or dont use it at all. and that kind of interaction and choices are really impressive, most games its "have the sex? if yes you get 5 different stages of different content" whats that you dont like dildos? well to bad you picked jane instead of Claire

Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
Yoo guys, I tried finding some info in the threads but there is just too much of it to comb through, so I would really appreciate if someone could help me out and kindly tell (AND I KNOW THIS IS KINDA OLDER CONTENT) if : In Chapter 8 if Lena fucks Jeremy, can she still somehow in later chapters become A TRUE gf of Ian, not just a fuck buddy or whatever.

Reactions: Balsamic

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
Worst example I ever encountered was this character Corso Riggs in SWTOR, there is a conversation very early on where you have to reject him somewhat harshly when you play as a female character, otherwise the game locks you into his romance even though you can get through that conversation with no flirtation whatsoever.
This game is quite obvious with its sexual interactions, so no worries there.
I think it may be the voice actor I made the mistake of being nice to Kaiden with a female Shep in one of my ME playthroughs and by ME3 I was reminded of why leaving Kaiden to die on Virmire is always the correct decision.

Reactions: ffive

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Yoo guys, I tried finding some info in the threads but there is just too much of it to comb through, so I would really appreciate if someone could help me out and kindly tell (AND I KNOW THIS IS KINDA OLDER CONTENT) if : In Chapter 8 if Lena fucks Jeremy, can she still somehow in later chapters become A TRUE gf of Ian, not just a fuck buddy or whatever.
I do not think so. There was one place where I saved before she did it with J. Then when she did it with J, she automatically refused Ian's offer to go steady. When I had her not do it with J, she could go steady with Ian. All else was the same.

Reactions: Eet_Fuk

Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
I do not think so. There was one place where I saved before she did it with J. Then when she did it with J, she refused Ian's offer to go steady. When I had her not do it with J, she could go steady with Ian. All else was the same.
Even in the later chapters, right ? Or the question to go steady doesn't even come up in the later ones after that time in Chapter 9 ?

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
If she fucks Jeremy in ch . 8 she doesn't accept Ian's proposal,
so no,not a "true"girlfriend not now and not in later chapters either.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Even in the later chapters, right ? Or the question to go steady doesn't even come up in the later ones after that time in Chapter 9 ?
I am mixed up as to what happened in which chapter. The incident in my mind is where Lena goes into Louise's bedroom where Jeremy is still sleeping. It is the only opportunity I recall. If Soprano is recalling the same..that is chp. 8 according to him.
I wanted to see a case where she was cheating on Ian with all including Jeremy. I suppose EK has limits.

Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
I am mixed up as to what happened in which chapter. The incident in my mind is where Lena goes into Louise's bedroom where Jeremy is still sleeping. It is the only opportunity I recall. If Soprano is recalling the same..that is chp. 8 according to him.
I wanted to see a case where she was cheating on Ian with all including Jeremy. I suppose EK has limits.
You are correct, that is what I was talking about. Thanks for the answers

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Thanks bro ! There goes my fantasy I guess :BootyTime:
If she fucks Jeremy in ch . 8 she doesn't accept Ian's proposal,
so no,not a "true"girlfriend not now and not in later chapters either.
I think at point someone attentinally sabotaging evas game some vanilla boii that works with her just takes the corruption in relationships out of the game :eek: :eek:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla

Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
So if like, If like my Lena has a perfect relationship with Ian has had sex quite a few times with him, then in chapter 8 in didn't meet Jeremy in Louise room and in chapter 9 went steady with Ian. Does she still get some BBC action in the current later chapters, mind you still being lovey dovey with my boy Ian. Hmm

Reactions: Balsamic

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So if like, If like my Lena has a perfect relationship with Ian has had sex quite a few times with him, then in chapter 8 in didn't meet Jeremy in Louise room and in chapter 9 went steady with Ian. Does she still get some BBC action in the current later chapters, mind you still being lovey dovey with my boy Ian. Hmm
IIRC if Lena has BBC fetish (which may require her to unlock Jeremy's pics on Louise's phone, but not 100% sure about this bit, maybe it's also possible to admit to it during Ivy's birthday party later) then she can suck off either Jeremy or Marcel, if she's lustful enough (and/or cheated on Ian earlier with other people)

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Well the main female character can very much be lesbian only if you desire.
You should know before playing though that two of the current three lesbian options and their availability to female MC depend on making specific choices, with both the female and male leads. They should be fairly obvious when you play the game, as long as you know who they are (they interact with the female lead regularly) so you shouldn't need to spoil the story for yourself to get them
What about the main male character very much be gay?

noturiah

Sep 2, 2021
A little late to the party here, but my take on Holly and her various endgame routes is a little more tame than others. I agree with the folks who are saying "corruption" isn't the best word to describe what Ivy and Lena do with her sexually and socially if the player chooses that route. "Influence" seems like a better word to me. Same with Ian - his encouragement so far of Holly into some mild kink if Ian is in a relationship with her is also more like "influence" and I think it's telling that the variable Eva is using is the same in both situations.

I'd also note that Ivy and Lena, in the highest amount of influence (so far) still aren't encouraging Holly to be a cheater or get into drugs, or stripping, or Stalkfap, or even smoking - that kind of influence is never even hinted at. What Ivy and Lena are primarily doing are encouraging Holly 1) to be more fit, through the pole dancing classes, 2) to be more sexually active and learn what she likes in sex with both men and women, and 3) be more confident in herself. Now, Ivy being Ivy, #2 means a little light dom/sub roleplay, because that's Ivy's personality. (If she seduces Lena at her apartment this comes out a little bit too.) But as various folks have said in this forum, Ivy seems to have no malicious intent towards Holly, she just thinks that anyone who's her friend would be a cooler person if they were more like her.

With Ian, it's all within the context of a dating relationship, and he's encouraging Holly to be more sexually adventurous and more assertive in bed. Regardless of whether the player has Ian pursue this with her, Holly deeply trusts Ian and feels safe with him as a lover, whether she's being more sexually forward or not.

So, thinking about all of that, my guesses for Holly's endgame are of course some of the ones everyone already knows about: committed with Ian, committed with Lena, or the Holly Trinity throuple. But beyond that, I don't see her turning into a cheater like Gillian under anyone's influence, and I don't see a size queen or QoS ending either. This is ORS, not GGGB. And Holly's underlying personality pretty much stays the same regardless, except where sex and confidence are concerned. Might she have sex with Marcel, as another notch on her belt? Entirely possible. Might she, with no influence at all, and no interest from Ian or Lena, end up alone, or with Clark, or with Stan? Entirely possible, though personally I would do my best to keep her alone than with skeezeballs like Clark or Stan. But it's still a possibility for a Holly who just stays shy and repressed as she is at the start of the story. Here's one for you: after Ivy's influence and going through guys like Mark and Robert, might she end up with Ivy, assuming a committed IanxLena who are not interested in threesomes? I say it's entirely possible. Or if Ian ends up with someone other than Lena, could there be HollyxIvyxLena in the end? Again I think that's really possible. They could all live in Ivy's apartment, and Ivy and Lena can make Stalkfap content, while Holly writes her next book - and does camera work and tech support. :D

I guess my overall point is that while there are various endgame options for Holly (and likely more of them than for any other secondary character), I think Holly's options are limited - in a good way - by her underlying character, regardless of the influence, which is not corruption, Ivy or Lena or Ian have with her.

You can all tell me I'm wrong now, and describe in detail the gangbang and bukkake waiting for Holly in the basement of Blazer with Marcel and all of his friends, with both Ian and Lena watching in shock from separate corners of the room. ;)

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes