mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
And then keeps making Ian wear a condom or no sex, yup, real subtle.
well jeremy can go in RAWw:BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime: black baby is coming LADSSSSSSS

alison babytraps ian with a black baby thats a 5 head move

ian its just one of this rare 1% chances I swear the baby is yours I did not cheat on you

I told you seiz dose not matter :WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Nope, dating Ian will cancel out Mark/Holly meetup.
yeah and that was my whole point and the thing that I dont understand the whole corruption arc , work college , mark , robert number ,kinkyness all gone even if LENA AND IVY try to corrupt her and this is the thing that makes no sens to me because its easy controlable with lena and ivy would not care at all for ian espacilly if lena act like ivy and the both INFLUANCE HER holly has a weak willpower and looks up to them

so why there is even (corruption) to begin with on the ian hearth/love path if corruption is only used to change her cloth :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
yeah and that was my whole point and the thing that I dont understand the whole corruption arc , work college , mark , robert number ,kinkyness all gone even if LENA AND IVY try to corrupt her and this is the thing that makes no sens to me because its easy controlable with lena and ivy would not care at all for ian espacilly if lena act like ivy and the both INFLUANCE HER holly has a weak willpower and looks up to them
Or you can try this.
  • Kiss Holly at the book fair but don't sleep with her.
  • Make Lena forgive Ian if they are dating.
  • Holly will be single and you can try corrupting her with Lena/Ivy.
  • Make Lena go for Holly in the meantime.
  • Suggest an open relationship with Ian/Lena.
  • Possible throuple path with Ian/Lena/corrupted Holly.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Or you can try this.
  • Kiss Holly at the book fair but don't sleep with her.
  • Make Lena forgive Ian if they are dating.
  • Holly will be single and you can try corrupting her with Lena/Ivy.
  • Make Lena go for Holly in the meantime.
  • Suggest an open relationship with Ian/Lena.
  • Possible throuple path with Ian/Lena/corrupted Holly.
nah i wanna only focus on holly and play ian like a average guy so maybe I sleep with holly and dont commit to her I will see

but it piss me off that I cant corrupt her if ian/holly are dating because this would fit to lena slutty path and ivy so i guess the (corruptio) on hearth path is only used for the dressing and sex between ian and holly thats it AMAZING corruption arc :BootyTime:

I mean the (holly want to be like lena) my lena is taking dicks left and right and cheat on everthing and drugs and rock in roll thats a bit different that wearning revaling cloth and sleep with your own bf :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Last edited:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
nah i wanna only focus on holly and play ian like a average guy so maybe I sleep with holly and dont commit to her I will see

but it piss me off that I cant corrupt her if ian/holly are dating because this would fit to lena slutty path and ivy so i guess the (corruptio) on hearth path is only used for the dressing and sex between ian and holly thats it AMAZING corruption arc :BootyTime:
For Holly's max corruption; I'd say, wait for her as I pointed out in my previous post. Ian/Holly's dating path makes no sense in corruption because Holly got Ian anyway and she was trying to change for Ian. You can bring Holly back to Ian after she is corrupted enough and Lena/Ian has an open relationship with Lena in love for Holly. This is the only possible path for corrupted Holly to get Ian in the current patch.
Average or chad Ian doesn't matter for committing to Holly.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
For Holly's max corruption; I'd say, wait for her as I pointed out in my previous post. Ian/Holly's dating path makes no sense in corruption because Holly got Ian anyway and she was trying to change for Ian. You can bring Holly back to Ian after she is corrupted enough and Lena/Ian has an open relationship with Lena in love for Holly. This is the only possible path for corrupted Holly to get Ian in the current patch.
Average or chad Ian doesn't matter for committing to Holly.
nah that sucks I dont want a open relationship with lena thats probably for the people that want a 3 some open relationship both holly and lena as slutty people

but I want more a holly that act like gillian and a average ian so this would not fit that path

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
nah that sucks I dont want a open relationship with lena thats probably for the people that want a 3 some open relationship both holly and lena as slutty people

but I want more a holly that act like gillian and a average ian so this would not fit that path
So your endgame for Ian/Holly is corrupted Holly cheating on loser Ian right? I don't think this path exists as of now. Maybe in the future, Holly can cheat on Ian with Clark.

Last edited:

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
So your endgame for Ian/Holly is corrupted Holly cheating on loser Ian right? I don't think this path exists as of now. Maybe in the future, Holly can cheat on Ian with Clark.
If Ian and Holly are dating I don't think anything happens between the two. I think Clark's is being set up for a good Holly who's dating no one.

I forgot to mention that I had Holly interested in Lena and it seems that blocks Clark aswell.

Last edited:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
The "corruption" is really just Holly becoming more adventurous and less shy about sex. On the love path it means she's more willing to engage in more kinky stuff and daring about expressing her own desires.
Yep, it's why I hate calling it corruption. Encouraged or influenced is much better description for Holly following after Lena and Ivy.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
no my dream path is not a door mat ian just average/normal guy no sucessful book author or kickbox champion just office worker under clark or someone else in a relationshp like a average joe that loves holly (with cuddles and romance) like in good girl gone bad the blond guy forgot his name

and holly as a shy girl that slowly corruptes because of ivy/lenas influance and slowly does things like drugs/cheating /corruption because of there influance and enjoys it like gillian and fallls deeper and deeper and deeper

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
If Ian and Holly are dating I don't think anything happens between the two. I think Clark's is being set up for a good Holly who's dating no one.
yeah that sucks I thought this is FIRSTLY a corruption game but I will wait and see how the alison,cindy and holly path develop nobody knows I mean there is enough vanilla build up and the corruption path/drama should start develioping

not that many chapters left

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
The "corruption" is really just Holly becoming more adventurous and less shy about sex. On the love path it means she's more willing to engage in more kinky stuff and daring about expressing her own desires.
yeah thats not (corruption) and has nothing to do with (holly wants to be like lena/ivy)

but I will wait I mean we talk about eva kiss the good girl gone bad author

Yep, it's why I hate calling it corruption. Encouraged or influenced is much better description for Holly following after Lena and Ivy.
she is not following after lena and ivy at all not at the moment at least

lena and ivy are very different than holly in my playthroughs

this is why I said this is anti player choice and no idea why eva does this because the corruption would easily controlable with lena and 2 main character concept

Last edited:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
no my dream path is not a door mat ian just average/normal guy no sucessful book author or kickbox champion just office worker under clark or someone else in a relationshp like a average joe that loves holly (with cuddles and romance) like in good girl gone bad the blond guy forgot his name

and holly as a shy girl that slowly corruptes because of ivy/lenas influance and slowly does things like drugs/cheating /corruption because of there influance and enjoys it like gillian and fallls deeper and deeper and deeper
This is like a nightmare ending for Ian :KEK:. No passion or ambition just a nobody going through the rat race. From what I see you want to relive Gillian's life through Holly, talk about Ian's life to come full circle. Also, probably trying to replicate the failed artist Dave/corrupted Eva playthrough.

A hard-working average Ian with lots of love for Holly getting railroaded by cheating and a drug-abusing wife/gf. Yeah, I am clearly seeing Ian taking the easy way out like Ashley's dad in GGGB.

*Blonde guy in GGGB was Dave.

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2020

I have mixed feelings about this ending. On one hand it sounds very hot and exciting, but on the other hand like a sad, let's just call it "bad ending". It would have made for an even sadder ending if Ian had been oblivious to what was happening and lived under the illusion that all was well for him. His entire evolution, his path and struggles, his "red string", literally everything would have gone downhill.
And he would be happy with this. With "easy way" of living. A really dark vibe.

Last edited:
Reactions: bubbabutter

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
One very specific path that again, only sees her okay with him blowing a load in her in the heat of the moment does not a good argument for baby trapping make.
If Ian was involved with Alison then shifted onto Emma in club scene Alison vs. Emma(In CH5 i think) and isn't involved with Alison in anyway after club scene than in CH11 she will bait Ian "You can cry on my shoulder and I on your Dick:giggle:!" She still didn't used condom instead went insane. Ian woke up in the morning and that witch was jump on his dick, guess what? "WITHOUT CONDOM:oops:!"

She just goes berserk mode. Go play this route.

This is the face she makes when he cums in her. Sorry my bad, When SHE makes him cum in her!
dragon-maid-in-love.gif

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes