mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Ivy says it very early in the game that she's aiming to get into Wildcats and called it top of the top in the world of modelling. Seymour and Agnes do have some connection with Wildcats but how deep is it? We don't know. They chose Cindy over Ivy because she looks sophisticated, Axel's words not mine. Take it with a grain of salt.
we know that she has zero experince and is very naive thats a big warning sign for me to choose a model like cindy over ANY other professional model

just saying this dosent screm super serious professional model agency to me but lets wait and see

and nothing against ivy I love her drama but ivy also said that stalkfap is a AMAZING opputunity so not sure if thats a good argument to make wildcats seem TOP in the world

and if agnes and seymour have connections to wildcats that are even more warning signs :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

I would laught my ass of if cindy sends a pic from the set/yacht and we would see billy in background:BootyTime: :BootyTime:

Last edited:
Reactions: GaRbS

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
we know that she has zero experince and is very naive thats a big warning sign for me to choose a model like cindy over ANY other professional model

just saying this dosent screm super serious professional model agency to me but lets wait and see
The Wildcats most likely hired Cindy because they believe she has the potential to be a top model and they want to lock her down early.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020

and nothing against ivy I love her drama but ivy also said that stalkfap is a AMAZING opputunity so not sure if thats a good argument to make wildcats seem TOP in the world
Cindy is gorgeous and her photos are shown to be well-made, probably because she listens well to Axel and he is actually a good photographer. Sometimes it doesn't take that much to be a talent.
Some girls take to it better than most and Cindy has also been shown as willing to pass her own boundaries with only a little bit of nudging.

Reactions: ffive and bonerland

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
You gotta be delulu if you think the main reason Cindy is attracted to him is his photography job. If that was the case Danny and Stan would be drowning in pussy. We seen non models like Alison and Emma be attracted to him. Spoiler alert, it ain't cuz he can get them a job. Him being a photographer is just a bonus with Cindy, even if he wasn't he would have absolutely gotten in contact with Cindy when they met at the bar way back.
Nah, bro, Cindy totally only likes this tall, handsome, muscular, rich and influential person because of their photography job XD

anonx5

Jan 20, 2023
I know this is not a plot or gameplay feature but imagine it was... all women you spill your seed into as Ian during sex as Ian, or all men you receive seed from as Lena result in pregancies. Giving you a few options as a player:

1. Become a parent/mate.

2. Pay child support (your money level dips dramatically).

3. Support or try to oppose an abortion.

Sadly nothing this realistic ever makes it into games like this. It is only a fantasy where STD's don't exist and sex can be had regularly without pregancy without protection.

Unless you're telling me ALL the characters in the story are taking birth control pills just in case. Even though pills do not always work.

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
I know this is not a plot or gameplay feature but imagine it was... all women you spill your seed into as Ian during sex as Ian, or all men you receive seed from as Lena result in pregancies. Giving you a few options as a player:

1. Become a parent/mate.

Sadly nothing this realistic ever makes it into games like this. It is only a fantasy where STD's don't exist and sex can be had regularly without pregancy without protection.

Unless you're telling me ALL the characters in the story are taking birth control pills just in case. Even though pills do not always work.
If used properly birth control is 99% effective half assing it drops effectiveness to 93%. IUD's are 99% effective. Women are viable for pregnancy 6 days out of every 28 so about 20% of the time. If a woman uses birth control or an IUD and has a clue about her menstrual cycle the chances of her getting preggers is very, very low well under 1%. As for STD's maybe everyone dies of syphilis is the planned canon ending.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017

1. Become a parent/mate.

Lets looks at the broader picture...

All likely hood pregnancy content will probably happen epilogue wise, with the very likely exception of yandersnatch Alison who is very likely wanting to entrap Ian, on any path, with a kid, despite her bitching and moaning about taking the pill.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022

1. Become a parent/mate.

I think Alison is the only person in the entire game that even mentions birth control. I don't think there will be any surprise pregnancies during the game. Pregnancy may be handled as an ending thing tho.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020

and if agnes and seymour have connections to wildcats that are even more warning signs :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

I would laught my ass of if cindy sends a pic from the set/yacht and we would see billy in background:BootyTime: :BootyTime:
Why would Ivy laud Cindy? She will berate her at every step. Ivy can blab all she wants but the execs made the decision that they want sophistication over trashy looks, it's a gamble Wildcats is taking but hey, they see the potential in her. Cindy can gain all her experience while working for them and she will pick it up fast, she has a keen eye for reading people (chapter 3 bar scene with Ian).

1. Become a parent/mate.

It's too much mechanics to add and pretty sure the majority of the player base is not interested in playing a life simulator. They'd rather play Sims4, it has most of the mechs you mentioned.
I think Alison is the only person in the entire game that even mentions birth control. I don't think there will be any surprise pregnancies during the game. Pregnancy may be handled as an ending thing tho.
Lena too with the condoms on Ian (default) and Mike (player choice). After that ORS forgot about condoms :KEK: .

Last edited:

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Lets looks at the broader picture...

All likely hood pregnancy content will probably happen epilogue wise, with the very likely exception of yandersnatch Alison who is very likely wanting to entrap Ian, on any path, with a kid, despite her bitching and moaning about taking the pill.
It's also worth noting that in chapter 6, she enviously mentions one of her friends from college becoming pregnant. She's not even being subtle about wanting kids.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
It's also worth noting that in chapter 6, she enviously mentions one of her friends from college becoming pregnant. She's not even being subtle about wanting kids.
I think that's more frustration that she sees her friends with their lives together and starting families while her career had a massive setback that forced her back to her parents.

I think she's smart enough to know she's not in the position to have kids and that's why she's so adamant over using protection.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Why would Ivy laud Cindy? She will berate her at every step. Ivy can blab all she wants but the execs made the decision that they want sophistication over trashy looks, it's a gamble Wildcats is taking but hey, they see the potential in her. Cindy can gain all her experience while working for them and she will pick it up fast, she has a keen eye for reading people (chapter 3 bar scene with Ian).
Not wrong, though Ivy ain't trashy. Such blasphemy. That said, naturally Ivy's gonna have a bit of a grudge against Cinders for now atleast, mainly because she was expecting to take that slot. Not to mention, Lena also was a potential option for that slot as well. The question is though was Axel's involvement truly legit and wanted to help out Lena for the sake of it (likely not) or was it all talk (more likely). If it was all talk and just to get close to Lena, then it will be no wonder Ivy will cut Axel from her friends list. IF, however, he did try to sell each of the girls and whoever was in charge picked Cinders because they felt she was the better option, then so be it and Ivy can just have her little angsty fit.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
...Cindy can gain all her experience while working for them and she will pick it up fast, she has a keen eye for reading people (chapter 3 bar scene with Ian)...
That's the thing that we all are just taking Cindy only as a dumb blonde we have to see her character development and Yacht thing is right for that so we will know whether she is just a dumb blonde or is also wise enough not to fuck up at every step.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Not wrong, though Ivy ain't trashy. Such blasphemy. That said, naturally Ivy's gonna have a bit of a grudge against Cinders for now atleast, mainly because she was expecting to take that slot. Not to mention, Lena also was a potential option for that slot as well. The question is though was Axel's involvement truly legit and wanted to help out Lena for the sake of it (likely not) or was it all talk (more likely). If it was all talk and just to get close to Lena, then it will be no wonder Ivy will cut Axel from her friends list. IF, however, he did try to sell each of the girls and whoever was in charge picked Cinders because they felt she was the better option, then so be it and Ivy can just have her little angsty fit.
It's the first impression she gives and in the modelling world that is enough. We know she is not that trashy because we have interacted with her quite a few times but Wildcats didn't. The same goes for Cindy, she genuinely looks natural and beautiful.
That's the thing that we all are just taking Cindy only as a dumb blonde we have to see her character development and Yacht thing is right for that so we will know whether she is just a dumb blonde or is also wise enough not to fuck up at every step.
People tend to forget that Cindy is an accountant and possesses above-average IQ. If I am correct, the options we get in the museum with Cindy where we tell her about Peopleogram girls, will play a major factor in her Yacht arc on how far she is willing to push it.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes