lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
I think Alison is the only person in the entire game that even mentions birth control. I don't think there will be any surprise pregnancies during the game. Pregnancy may be handled as an ending thing tho.
Lena mentions it on her first hook-up with Mike, if she goes for him, have unprotected sex and let him come inside. She says she will go get a morning after piil.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
If I am correct, the options we get in the museum with Cindy where we tell her about Peopleogram girls, will play a major factor in her Yacht arc on how far she is willing to push it.
gow do you mean this?? is there something in the code?? which options??

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
gow do you mean this?? is there something in the code?? which options??
Python:
menu:
        "Don't let that influence you":
        "You could be one of those girls":
        "All you see on Peoplegram is fake":
Was talking about these options, it might play some role in the future. For now, you get +1 on (ian_go_cindy) if you choose the 2nd option.
Code:
default holly_change = 0
# Holly wants to be like Lena. Max 5 (+1 Ian comment, +1 Ivy talk, +1 cock dildo, +1 give number to guy, +1 marcel, +1 lena shoot)
You wanted the code for (Holly_change) right? These variables are required, and a maximum of 5 stat points are allotted. She doesn't need to have sex with Ivy for the change to happen.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Python:
menu:
Was talking about these options, it might play some role in the future. For now, you get +1 on (ian_go_cindy) if you choose the 2nd option.
Code:
default holly_change = 0
# Holly wants to be like Lena. Max 5 (+1 Ian comment, +1 Ivy talk, +1 cock dildo, +1 give number to guy, +1 marcel, +1 lena shoot)
You wanted the code for (Holly_change) right? These variables are required, and a maximum of 5 stat points are allotted. She doesn't need to have sex with Ivy for the change to happen.
+1 Marcel:BootyTime:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Python:
 c "Alright, master."
            if ian_go_cindy > 1:
                i "Master... I like the sound of that."
                $ fcindy = "shy"
                c "Shut up! Who are you, and what have you done with Ian?"
Yeah, Cindy is so gonna get rekt with Axel or Seymour. :KEK:

• Yay, new update!
  • Wow
Reactions: ffive and Xupuzulla

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Any code about Stan?
They have a coffe date...:whistle:
Nah, just the normal code where Lena encourages Holly to have a date with Stan. No changes.
Code:
default v7_dance_stan = False  # OBSOLETE -- Lena recruits Stan's help, lena_fty_show = True -- OBSOLETE
:KEK: Lena recruits Stan for her Stalkfap twerk video. Discarded BTW.

• Sad
Reactions: ffive and Xupuzulla

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Nah, just the normal code where Lena encourages Holly to have a date with Stan. No changes.
Code:
default v7_dance_stan = False  # OBSOLETE -- Lena recruits Stan's help, lena_fty_show = True -- OBSOLETE
Stan fans in shambles, their idol didn't get to shine.

edit: shit, nevermind

1707480047782.png

they're fucking shameles. :cautious:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Code:
So the bouncer gets a +1 but Stan dont,thats actually insane.
Marcel is going to destroy that poor girl.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So the bouncer gets a +1 but Stan dont,thats actually insane.
Marcel is going to destroy that poor girl.
For what it's worth, the change Holly gets with Marcel is from his flirting with her early on, and it only has impact on fairly shy Holly:
Python:
        bo "Your friend's funny. I don't think I've ever seen someone trying to get into a club with a library card, ha ha!"
        menu:
            "She's a writer":
                $ holly_marcel = True
                if holly_change < 3:
                    $ holly_change += 1
$ holly_marcel = True :sneaky:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Python:
menu:
Code:
default holly_change = 0
but does holly meet with mark if her CHANGE points are high enough?? even if she see ian??? that was my point that lena ivy influance holly but the ian heart options/dating block the corruption scenes like mark number abd so on,....

so can I dat holly and she still gives mike number and sext him??with lena/ivy influance ofc

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
but does holly meet with mark if her CHANGE points are high enough?? even if she see ian??? that was my point that lena ivy influance holly but the ian heart options/dating block the corruption scenes like mark number abd so on,....

so can I dat holly and she still gives mike number and sext him??with lena/ivy influance ofc
Nope, dating Ian will cancel out Mark/Holly meetup.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes