BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I think Eric is underdeveloped. Staying in a relationship with him, you can just end up convincing him being in a cuck relationship. I wish there's more to this, rather than Eric be a typical beta cuck in the path where Ash stays with him. Ash breaking up with him and becoming a chad isn't that interesting either. There's just not much appeal to him despite him having a huge role in the premise of the story.
Whenever I play one of these games and the fmc starts in a relationship it becomes my mission to break them up.
Freedom! :devilish:

Reactions: GokutheG

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Whenever I play one of these games and the fmc starts in a relationship it becomes my mission to break them up.
Freedom! :devilish:
In my case with Ian I try not to get him involved with anyone until he can be with Holly and Lena I prefer that she be single because with the exception of Ian they are trash that are only good for sex or one that makes you think "I'm seriously dating this beast" the truth is that Lena ends up in a relationship with a girl in each update it looks more and more tempting :unsure: :LOL: (y)

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Just kill off one MC (Ian based on popularity) and be done with it. Unfortunately there is no financial pressure to tighten up the release schedule, like it or not this give credence or at least fodder to the millking accusations. Nevertheless the communication is bordering on farcical.
In fact, there is no hate for Ian. It's just a few loud users posting crap.
Increasing development time is inevitable with all games that branch; more and more variations need to be taken. But the fact that Eva has problems with writing, she herself spoke about this in her feedback.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
In fact, there is no hate for Ian. It's just a few loud users posting crap.
Increasing development time is inevitable with all games that branch; more and more variations need to be taken. But the fact that Eva has problems with writing, she herself spoke about this in her feedback.
No hate for Ian but not many prefer to play as him

1708538792701.png

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022

View attachment 3374726
I like both characters because each one has a different way of seeing the story of the game, that's why I would have liked a higher level of customization with Ian but it's not possible and you have to accept it, I like Ian that's why I'm looking for the best route For him, I also like to see him as a womanizer or in a free relationship without his knowledge, what do you call them? :unsure: :KEK:

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018

View attachment 3374726
Can't trust the poll. Who voted, why did they chose their option etc.
Cindy is also the most popular girl (excluding Lena), so removing Ian would remove her.
My take is that people voted for Lena because she is a hot girl whose debauchery you can control, Ian is just a random dude who serves as a self-insert to get hot girls.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Isn't it a useless debate anyway? Eva isn't going to change the core structure of the game just because of a user-base preference.

At most it'll influence any such decisions for her future projects, if anything.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Ya I wanted the whole family to fuck together. Iris could've used both of her holes to satisfy the father and the brother.

And I dunno have a wholesome ending where Arthur and his family are closer together, metaphorically and literally.
What are you talking about? That was literally Iris's main story, in that one regard she was used to her full "potential".

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Can't trust the poll. Who voted, why did they chose their option etc.
Can't trust people who pay for it?
Cindy is also the most popular girl (excluding Lena), so removing Ian would remove her.
No it wouldn't...would just remove that one particular route.

People can whine all they like...but the core majority of EK's fans are FMC fans. Why she ever thought of including an MC is beyond me. Want to play a MC game..there's literally thousands of them. Sure, this isn't going to change, but I doubt very much her next will include one.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
49+33=half. ;)
That's a misinterpretation of what was said leading you astray. "half prefer Lena" refers to 49% who literally prefer Lena. The 33% you try to add to it stated they like both MCs equally.

(i get that adding 17+33 can look fishy in this context, but i think the argument was that these 50% combined can be safely said they don't dislike Ian. The remaining 49% might, but not necessarily to the point of wanting to see him removed)

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Can't trust people who pay for it?

No it wouldn't...would just remove that one particular route.

People can whine all they like...but the core majority of EK's fans are FMC fans. Why she ever thought of including an MC is beyond me. Want to play a MC game..there's literally thousands of them. Sure, this isn't going to change, but I doubt very much her next will include one.
The options could be several but the most likely is that EK wanted to do something that differentiates him from GGGB to avoid comparisons as much as possible, that's why he created the character of Ian, because they can be liked to a certain point but then they can start to annoy, that is an option, right? :unsure:

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Generic female MC games are a dime a dozen on this website and the best one already got made by EK so what would be point of making ORS if not for Ian's part. A huge reason why ORS is the best game on here is the dual protagonist mechanic. I don't understand people who want to cut out Ian's part, literally why even play the game at that point? GGGB is right there, alongside a whole bunch of other female MC games where the MC gets seduced by rich assholes and BBC.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes