Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Xupuzulla....I do not think you realize that you undergo a personality change every time you change your avatar. It may be the same person but the personality is different. If you want to take back control in this thread and make people think the way you want them to think, then you need to go back not to the last avatar you had, but the one before that.
When I log back on here next, I expect to be changing my opinions...and thinking the way you want me to think.
Im glad you liked that avatar so much,is not the first time you mention this;)
Ontopic:Alison has the best tits and that makes her the best girl.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Im glad you liked that avatar so much,is not the first time you mention this;)
Ontopic:Alison has the best tits and that makes her the best girl.
No, for a woman who can't handle anal sex and who shoots bullets that say "baby now", she loses a lot of points, I prefer Emma's beautiful ass and she's not the only one with big breasts, right? :unsure: :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
You a funny guy, I like you. I do remember his shows. I would bet, there are more pervs out there in this world than so-called "normal people", they just haven't got caught. In the meantime, these same two-faced goody-two-shoes are complaining about pervs and how immoral our society is getting. Bah-humbug!!!
Ah. Yeah. I was just messing around, man. I never heard the rule that you can't watch an X-rated movie alone, so I was joking that that's what it sounded like. Still not sure what you meant by that though. :WaitWhat:

As far as "normal" people vs "pervs" though, kinda depends on what the perv is doing & if he's violating anyone else's boundaries or rights. If it's not, then it's nobody's business.

I'm already veering off-topic though. Back to the shitposts about the game. :)

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Understandable, thanks for letting me know.
Something else to keep in mind, on top of what BlandChili said, this is a game with a lot of branching paths and variables. Even with the artist walkout it was taking more and more time for updates to come out, because there are more and more variables to account for. There are a not insubstantial amount of people that remember when this game first launched, with no branches, and rage that EK cannot keep up the production of those halcyion days; while failing to account for how much more work actually needs to go into the game 12 chapters later.

So yes, it may be disappointing that things are taking longer, but it shouldn't necessarily be unexpected. The more unsual thing was the radio silence from EK about it all. That's what had me chuffed more than the wait itself.

CULTHERO

May 20, 2020
So yes, it may be disappointing that things are taking longer, but it shouldn't necessarily be unexpected. The more unsual thing was the radio silence from EK about it all. That's what had me chuffed more than the wait itself.
Oh yeah, I don't mind waiting for a good game as long as the dev communicates. As you mentioned the radio silence thing this time just got me curious.

Reactions: amber111

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I was thinking Lena already has the option of having sex with Jack and the idea that Jasmin seems possible in the future of ORS, so it could happen that they have a hot threesome that when they reach orgasm Jack creampies Jasmin and she gives him creampied Lena, something similar can happen?:unsure: :love: (y)

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I was thinking Lena already has the option of having sex with Jack and the idea that Jasmin seems possible in the future of ORS, so it could happen that they have a hot threesome that when they reach orgasm Jack creampies Jasmin and she gives him creampied Lena, something similar can happen?:unsure: :love: (y)

I don't think there will be a trans character in ORS, Eva said she wouldn't do it again because she received too many negative feedbacks about Jasmin

• Haha
Reactions: Xupuzulla

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I don't think there will be a trans character in ORS, Eva said she wouldn't do it again because she received too many negative feedbacks about Jasmin
OK, what a pity I had liked SerHawkes' idea of Jasmin appearing as a cameo, something I was thinking about if Lena in the path of corruption where she has a lot of sex in the bathroom of the nightclub and if she is discovered by other men she could do something like this or is it too much? :unsure: :KEK:

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Im sure the people who barely can handle Ian being a cuck and the game having BBC content are going to be very mature about a trans character in ORS.:rolleyes:
I think VN Devs tend to misrepresent Trans characters a lot making them an actual menace and really rapey. You have women that like getting their clits touched and others that would bite your head off for even brushing it, then it's actually quite common for trans women that don't even want you to acknowledge or even use/touch their penis during sex. The problem lies in that trans women in AVN tend to want to fuck everything that moves, even more so than the horniest male.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
If Ian & Lena are not together...

Then Holly & Lena are fucking...

Why not Ian & Holly too :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
[There is hypocrisy towards Ian]

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: | Vee |

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Re. Jasmin appearing or not in ORS: yes EK said it was very unlikely, however there is that dialog where Perry admits he digs transexuals. Maybe EK has left the door open.
On a different topic, I come back on the hypothesis of Wade being massively endowed: I have recently replayed the scene of IanXCindy first fuck in the alley: Cindy tells Ian "you are so big". If she considers Ian to be so big, I am not too sure any more that Wade packs so much meat.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Re. Jasmin appearing or not in ORS: yes EK said it was very unlikely, however there is that dialog where Perry admits he digs transexuals. Maybe EK has left the door open.
I can't definitively say whether she'll be in ORS. But I never really read too much into that line from Perry. Plus what GokutheG said.

Reactions: | Vee |

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
On a different topic, I come back on the hypothesis of Wade being massively endowed: I have recently replayed the scene of IanXCindy first fuck in the alley: Cindy tells Ian "you are so big". If she considers Ian to be so big, I am not too sure any more that Wade packs so much meat.
That was just Cindy being a horny bitch,Wade has a BWC and hes going to fuck Lena in the beach house.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Our Red String v12.1 with JohnDupont's JDMod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
Personally, I don't care whether Eva puts in a trans char or not. After all, it is the player who chooses. But I don't want any more recycled characters from GGGB. There are already to many of those, and their insertion sucks. Aside from maybe Nat(freckled redhead), there is a sort of dissonant feel with the rest of cameos.

Reactions: sava75
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes