Moiraine™

Jul 14, 2021

Work continues, and I'm making progress on Chapter 12. This past week, I've focused more on the art, preparing tryouts for the search of freelance illustrators, drawing other illustrations myself to send to the colorist, and finalizing the files that were already colored. Right now I have around 40 illustrations and 6 animations fully completed, and around 30 more illustrations are being worked on. I think the final illustration count for this chapter will be close to 100. Also, I've been pushing the animations lately, and most consist of 3 to 5 frames instead of just 2, which makes them look more fluid and cool, but it's also quite time consuming, so I try to be rather selective with them. Hopefully the extra effort is worth it in the final product.

I've been working on the writing too, but the progress has been a bit slow due to the complexity of it. I'm trying to keep it slow and steady, dedicating my mornings to writing and the afternoons to art, while I figure out how to fit all the pieces together, orchestrating the structure and order of all the scenes, delving into character interactions, and integrating interactivity, in addition to considering all the possible permutations and how they intertwine properly so that all the decisions the player has made are adequately represented.

I'll talk more about the challenges of writing this chapter in my next report, but in the meantime, here's a picture of Emma enjoying the beach. I've tried two different finishes; the difference is subtle but gives the images a different feel. Which finish convinces you more? I think I lean towards the first one, which is more muted and natural, but maybe it looks better and less flat with brighter ambient light... What's your preference?

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
WOW are we back to regular status updates?:eek:
That Emma pic looks kinda weird...like her face is perfect but that ass what the...:WaitWhat:

Reactions: KDXvd

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
fferent topic, I come back on the hypothesis of Wade being massively endowed: I have recently replayed the scene of IanXCindy first fuck in the alley: Cindy tells Ian "you are so big". If she considers Ian to be so big, I am not too sure any more that Wade packs so much meat.
Or more like she's boosting Ian's ego a little. You'd be surprised how well that works as long as the guy doesn't have a super small pecker.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I cant believe here are people that acutally want to turn a corruption game into a vanillla/romance simulator just because the game is a bit more slow burn/better writting :eek: :eek:

this is still eva kiss game we talk about heloo??
Not only that but they get uppity when you say something about it,i honestly dont understand how some of these people survived playing GGGB.

HunterWithEH

Feb 20, 2018

Work continues, and I'm making progress on Chapter 12. This past week, I've focused more on the art, preparing tryouts for the search of freelance illustrators, drawing other illustrations myself to send to the colorist, and finalizing the files that were already colored. Right now I have around 40 illustrations and 6 animations fully completed, and around 30 more illustrations are being worked on. I think the final illustration count for this chapter will be close to 100. Also, I've been pushing the animations lately, and most consist of 3 to 5 frames instead of just 2, which makes them look more fluid and cool, but it's also quite time consuming, so I try to be rather selective with them. Hopefully the extra effort is worth it in the final product.

I've been working on the writing too, but the progress has been a bit slow due to the complexity of it. I'm trying to keep it slow and steady, dedicating my mornings to writing and the afternoons to art, while I figure out how to fit all the pieces together, orchestrating the structure and order of all the scenes, delving into character interactions, and integrating interactivity, in addition to considering all the possible permutations and how they intertwine properly so that all the decisions the player has made are adequately represented.

I'll talk more about the challenges of writing this chapter in my next report, but in the meantime, here's a picture of Emma enjoying the beach. I've tried two different finishes; the difference is subtle but gives the images a different feel. Which finish convinces you more? I think I lean towards the first one, which is more muted and natural, but maybe it looks better and less flat with brighter ambient light... What's your preference?

That thicc......
leonardo-di-caprio-omg.gif

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

I would prefer normal body proportions here, Emma looks like a caricature giant ass character from rule34 forum.

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
I cant believe here are people that acutally want to turn a corruption game into a vanillla/romance simulator just because the game is a bit more slow burn/better writting :eek: :eek:

this is still eva kiss game we talk about heloo??
For me the flexibility is the biggest draw of ORS and GGGB.

I like having the option to be an angel, a devil, and everything in between.

For me, a "Bad Path" means nothing if there is no "Good Path".

It is no fun to suck dick for coke if you can not avoid it. You are just locked in to sucking dick for coke then that is not fun at all.

It's only interesting if you have more righteous options.

This web of choices adds to replay value.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
its better not to compare Art style with RL, for the better or for the worse
Eva's art style usually adhere to realistic proportions and this is probably the best 2D game in terms of visuals.
But something clearly went wrong here. This already happened in the preview of Ep. 11, and also with Emma, Eva portrayed her as a bodybuilder.
Now look at that ass, it's bigger than the rest of Emma. Emma ass is ready to live her own life, make her way to Ian and swallow him whole. Why not a horror plot? :LOL:
And this is me saying, Emma's known simp.

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
Emma looks incredible and her ass is beautiful in the real world there are women with those curves so you know, you are not a sweet baby who likes to censor the beauty of women to make them look ugly like Mery Jane Watson happened to her so she doesn't have curvy curves like a guy like in Spider man 2, right?:unsure: :poop:(n)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
true. And on the side notes if I was spidey, I aint fighting venom just to come home to that, lol.

Reactions: Leongen43

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I don't understand why it's so fun to keep recycling the same discussion over and over again.

Play the game how you like, let others play how they like and stop bitching about it constantly.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
While Playing the Game, Shall I need a Measuring tape to Measure their Asses Now?:unsure::KEK: As a 2D character, the asses are just fine for Every Character in their own way, Hot Plum Peachy Shiny Whatever, I believe in Eating and Fucking them rather than measuring them lol :LOL:, All the Girls here are Assertive and I like that :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Nah. Emma's proportions are actually pretty realistic.

There are games where you wonder how the women are even able to walk or how much their back must hurt.
It looks like Eva wanted to show it with a camera angle aimed closer to her butt, but it turned out weird, so Emma should be lying a little to the side, and not perpendicular to the camera's view.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
It looks like Eva wanted to show it with a camera angle aimed closer to her butt, but it turned out weird, so Emma should be lying a little to the side, and not perpendicular to the camera's view.
Yeah it's a difficult pose to make look right. Another example are poses where artists want to show off a woman's butt and breast at the same time but alot of them just break her back to pull it off poorly.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes