Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Yeah I was a bit surprised that wasn't a femdom route.

Cindy and Wade have been together longer than a year. Wade has been unemployed for a year and that's why his unemployment is almost over.
Checked the profile. They are together for three years since college days and share the same apartment for six months at the beginning of the game. So more of a case of a mid term relationship gone stale.

Hopefully one day it will happen
If there was femdom beyond what we get with Lena and Minerva, it would already be implemented. Its not the target audience and Evas shtick, they lean much more towards maledom.

• Sad
Reactions: GokutheG

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Considering that Cindy and Wade went together for 2,5 years and then moved in for half a year, an entire new issue arises that isn't discussed at all: Wouldn't Cindy expect Wade to propose, something that is commonly expected from a reliable future partner who is going to take care of a family? Cindy did mention that a few of her friends are married and don't have time for her, so the pressure adds up, similar to Alison. And could that commitment or rather the fear of it be another factor in their relationship? As of now, Wade would not be proper marriage material from Cindy's perspective.

Reactions: ffive

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Checked the profile. They are together for three years since college days and share the same apartment for six months at the beginning of the game. So more of a case of a mid term relationship gone stale.

If there was femdom beyond what we get with Lena and Minerva, it would already be implemented. Its not the target audience and Evas shtick, they lean much more towards maledom.
I am just waiting patiently for it happen and if the femdom with ian its not in the game at sometime point and the games gets completes then well i will just move on and play something different :).

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Considering that Cindy and Wade went together for 2,5 years and then moved in for half a year, an entire new issue arises that isn't discussed at all: Wouldn't Cindy expect Wade to propose, something that is commonly expected from a reliable future partner who is going to take care of a family? Cindy did mention that a few of her friends are married and don't have time for her, so the pressure adds up, similar to Alison. And could that commitment or rather the fear of it be another factor in their relationship? As of now, Wade would not be proper marriage material from Cindy's perspective.
The marriage part is subjective because there are happy couples with children who never saw marriage as a step forward or a need to be more connected to their couple, Cindy clearly feels that her relationship with Wade is stagnant and her efforts to create change They are not successful and that is where Ian and Axel come into the equation in her life, they are going to create a change in her life and I suppose we will have the options to know if it will be positive for her future, but for me Cindy it is just sex , looking more serious to get into a lot of shit that would turn ORS into a midday soap opera :unsure: :rolleyes::poop:(n)

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Wouldn't Cindy expect Wade to propose, something that is commonly expected from a reliable future partner who is going to take care of a family?
I've expected the game might go this route if Ian either 1) Works to salvage the relationship, or 2) Encourages Cindy to cheat intentionally. Eventually they're either broken up or Wade proposes to salvage the relationship. Assuming Ian sticks with it for either of those routes perhaps they'd get different marriage endings depending on if Cindy remains faithful or cheats.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Wait!! Damn it's possible that you're right and ORS is it, it will be like a soap opera inspired by Sex and the City, would Allison be the whore of the group?:unsure: :ROFLMAO:
wut hell no, Ivy definitely = Samantha. Allison is more like Charlotte, desperate to get paired up even with less than first-choice options. Lena is definitely like Carrie though, believes herself to be unique, creative, inspiring, when those from the outside looking in likely see her as outsiders see Lena :censored:

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Cindy is characteriszed from the get go as a spoiled diva and being high maintainance. No one isn't really into her because of her wholesome personality.

Making a girl cheat for you is a power fantasy, you come out on top. A girl cheating on you on another guy makes you the fool and is a unpleasant fantasy - unless that self-loathing is exactly what cucks and ntr fans are into.
Hence the double standard on Ian triumphing over Wade is "good" while Ian losing Cindy to Axel is "bad". Same situations, but different perspectives.
Of course, most are aware of this, almost no one here would respect Ian if he was real, the slimmer of an argument would be that Cindy and Wade is technicaly over and Ian should've waited a bit until they break up officially. But wild emotions are a thing.

Really? Can you quote someone in this thread that said something to that that effect?
I guess I did, sort of. She has the Zen aura about her when she is near a pool table:

Cindy01.PNG

I am not sure if that counts. And it fades if she strays more than one meter from the table.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Axel and Cindy are so hot together, but I'm surprised Eva didn't go the Jeremy x Cindy route considering how popular the fetish of blondes getting Blacked is.
Well, her own claim was that she wanted ORS to be more grounded so that's probably why. I don't really find it that surprising, especially after she turned Billy white. It's only very recently with Marcel's addition that any emphasis on specifically "black cock" (as opposed to just "big cock") has popped up.

Reactions: ffive and SerHawkes

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Axel and Cindy are so hot together, but I'm surprised Eva didn't go the Jeremy x Cindy route considering how popular the fetish of blondes getting Blacked is.
Axel/Cindy is possible but Jeremy not so much because she has a diva personality and wants someone who can give her things besides good sex and let's be honest in addition to a big cock, he has nothing else to offer that's why even Allison who has sex with He only sees it as sex, if Jeremy had a better personality and a better economic position he would be an option for Cindy:unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Well, her own claim was that she wanted ORS to be more grounded so that's probably why. I don't really find it that surprising, especially after she turned Billy white. It's only very recently with Marcel's addition that any emphasis on specifically "black cock" (as opposed to just "big cock") has popped up.
I think this is part of why I dislike Jeremy so much. He isn't a real character he's just a hollow vehicle for a bbc fetish. Even Tyrone had something else going for him while also filling the same fetish and gggb was less grounded.

Was any reason given for Billy turning white?

Hopefully for the dev's next game she can do a black guy character better than just bbc fuel. And hopefully he isn't so stereotypical and isn't focused on rap, sports or the size of his penis.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
IIRC not really, but likely this exact factor you complain about -- so that he wouldn't be "just a hollow vehicle for bbc fetish" stereotypically lusting after girls and getting them into gang bangs after inviting them to his villa for a party. Sorry, for a photo shoot.

edit: btw,
I think this is part of why I dislike Jeremy so much. He isn't a real character he's just a hollow vehicle for a bbc fetish.
Ironically, Jeremy has more depth than that: he's originally pretty geeky much like Ian and the rest of Ian's friends. He's only now trying to be "cool" and that's why he isn't really all that good at it and still a bit of a loser.

But of course it's something easy to just disregard if one is inclined to only view him as a hollow stereotype.

Last edited:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I think this is part of why I dislike Jeremy so much. He isn't a real character he's just a hollow vehicle for a bbc fetish. Even Tyrone had something else going for him while also filling the same fetish and gggb was less grounded.
I don't think Jeremy had to be a totally bankrupt character, if Eva had written him to have some actual standards I'd be more sympathetic to him and his little trial of trying to be a playa.

For one he should have clarified his relationship with Louise instead of trying to have his cake and eat it too with her and Ivy, or at the very least he should do so at the players prompting it. Secondly he should not succumb to pressure and let Lena perform sexual services on him at the bottle-game when she's with Ian and ideally he should have carried a harsher tone with Ian after catching him with Cindy. I get that he's a friend, but not going after the ladies of your friends is a mantra he claims himself.

If Jeremy had lived up to his own idea of a what a "playa" is, I wouldn't find him so pathetic and be more inclined to play for his content, assuming that could have happened without it being at Louise's expense.

But at that point I'd be essentially dealing with a whole other character, I just don't get why other players find him an attractive prospect.
I don't think there was a direct statement. But it happened right after Alison got the threesome with him and Jeremy, the player base was talking about it as Alison going on the BBC route that the Eva character had in GGGB and most took the change to mean that Eva wanted to discourage that impression.
Hopefully for the dev's next game she can do a black guy character better than just bbc fuel. And hopefully he isn't so stereotypical and isn't focused on rap, sports or the size of his penis.
I don't really mind if they partake in a kink like that, any potential future characters of African origin, but ideally there is more to them than just their race. People were kinda into Marcel/Holly because of the way he acted with her, they're on the surface a funny coupling, it was not just because he's black.

Last edited:

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I don't think Jeremy had to be a totally bankrupt character, if Eva had written him to have some actual standards I'd be more sympathetic to him and his little trial of trying to be a playa.

For one he should have clarified his relationship with Louise instead of trying to have his cake and eat it too with her and Ivy, or at the very least he should at least do so at the players prompting it. Secondly he should not succumb to pressure and let Lena perform sexual services on him at the bottle-game when she's with Ian and ideally he should have carried a harsher tone with Ian after catching him with Cindy. I get that he's a friend, but not going after the ladies of your friends is a mantra he claims himself.

If Jeremy had lived up to his own idea of a what a "playa" is, I wouldn't find him so pathetic and be more inclined to play for his content, assuming that could have happened without it being at Louise's expense.

But at that point I'd be essentially dealing with a whole other character, I just don't get why other players find him an attractive prospect.

I don't think there was a direct statement. But it happened right after Alison got the threesome with him and Jeremy, the player base was talking about it as Alison going on the BBC route that the Eva character had in GGGB and most took the change to mean that Eva wanted to discourage that impression.

I don't really mind if they partake in a kink like that, any potential future characters of African origin, but ideally there is more to them than just their race. People were kinda into Marcel/Holly because of the way he acted with her, they're on the surface a funny coupling, it was not just because he's black.
Jeremy's constant hounding of Alison was extremely annoying but his treatment of Louise was the final straw for me caring about him. If he doesn’t want to settle down I'm fine with that but lying to a girl in order to sleep with her made him scum in my eyes.

So the bbc fetishist are what caused Billy to be reworked? If that's true then it's disappointing and nonsensical to me. I still don't get why the dev would care about that interpretation since the people on that path aren't interested in Alison's romance in the first place so I don't see the problem.

Holly/Marcel is an interesting pairing due to their contrasts. I can see the relationship working out well in a non Lena/Holly route.

I have no problem if a character has a bbc or whatever I just want a well written character that isn't a stereotype where the bbc isn't their only point.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Axel/Cindy is possible but Jeremy not so much because she has a diva personality and wants someone who can give her things besides good sex and let's be honest in addition to a big cock, he has nothing else to offer that's why even Allison who has sex with He only sees it as sex, if Jeremy had a better personality and a better economic position he would be an option for Cindy:unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is the first picture from a game? if so, what game?

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes