varpep

Feb 22, 2020
I don't understand what this fixation with Cindy cucking Ian is. It is as Leongen43 said, the only person she has to be faithful to is her boyfriend and she is not. Also, because she might have some sexy time with Axel she is a bitch? Look who's talking!:ROFLMAO: You're the one she is cheating on her boyfriend, YOUR friend with. Say she does get with Axel, if you were just playing around with her why should you care who she sleeps with? If you were hoping for a serious relationship, hey you're the one trying to date a cheater. I mean...what were you expecting :ROFLMAO:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I don't understand what this fixation with Cindy cucking Ian is. It is as Leongen43 said, the only person she has to be faithful to is her boyfriend and she is not. Also, because she might have some sexy time with Axel she is a bitch? Look who's talking!:ROFLMAO: You're the one she is cheating on her boyfriend, YOUR friend with. Say she does get with Axel, if you were just playing around with her why should you care who she sleeps with? If you were hoping for a serious relationship, hey you're the one trying to date a cheater. I mean...what were you expecting :ROFLMAO:
Some Cindy fans think shes pure or something:whistle:
Some people like us can see shes a witch,a succubus who only brings problems and drama.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
In that case, Cindy must be the character with worst personality. She cuck his bf with MC because he didnt treat her like she wanted and now MC needs to do everything perfect or she will cuck him too.
Cindy is characteriszed from the get go as a spoiled diva and being high maintainance. No one isn't really into her because of her wholesome personality.

Making a girl cheat for you is a power fantasy, you come out on top. A girl cheating on you on another guy makes you the fool and is a unpleasant fantasy - unless that self-loathing is exactly what cucks and ntr fans are into.
Hence the double standard on Ian triumphing over Wade is "good" while Ian losing Cindy to Axel is "bad". Same situations, but different perspectives.
Of course, most are aware of this, almost no one here would respect Ian if he was real, the slimmer of an argument would be that Cindy and Wade is technicaly over and Ian should've waited a bit until they break up officially. But wild emotions are a thing.

Some Cindy fans think shes pure or something:whistle:
Really? Can you quote someone in this thread that said something to that that effect?

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Cindy is like the desperate wife where the only romance she sees in movies or series, Ian and Axel are escape valves for her, I guess Axel's valve is harder for Cindy, right? :unsure: :KEK:
Cindy isn't married to Wade, the relationship is one year old. While the potential model career has a fantastic element in it that entices her, she also appreciates that Ian does very basic things like listening and caring for her, or taking her out on clubs or galleries and photo sessions for her career. Meanwhile Wade fails to acompany her and complains about it, he doesn't want to go out. Not a justification, but very compelling explanation why Cindy ended up cheating on him.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
there should be a route where ian saves both emma and cindy from the sad sack losers wade and perry
There is. You can ignore Cindy/Wade so that they break up automatically or take Cindy yourself. And with Emma, you simply don't encourage Perry to go after her and he doesn't do anything automatically.

Reactions: GokutheG

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
There is. You can ignore Cindy/Wade so that they break up automatically or take Cindy yourself. And with Emma, you simply don't encourage Perry to go after her and he doesn't do anything automatically.
We all know that Perry is a fucking loser and if we don't hold his hand he will never do shit with his life, his father should pay Ian to get Perry's fat ass off the couch. :unsure: :poop::rolleyes:

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
I am quite sure that the BDSM tag refers to the Lena-Seymour-Dubai arc. Seymour will extend his handling and exhibiting of Lena, bringing in Agnes who will intensify the controlling, inviting guests to watch as Lena gives performances of ever increasing depravity....Eventually (for those who chose Dubai as the destination) she is brought to the UAE, becoming a sex doll for the eventual enjoyment of the emirs. (If Ian is in a relationship with Lena and is dependent on Seymour's patronage as well, he will be used as a puppet as well....instructed to perform acts with and to Lena that a loving bf would never think of doing.) I imagine, even from the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
we will hear the screams.
While this would be fun, it will never happen or if it does not before the late game i.e. 2029

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Is Ian ever going to have femdom with any of the girls in this game? my 1st thought would be mirneva or whatever her name is. I am most attracted to cindy shes just fucking beautiful so is lena. I would buy and do anything cindy told me to sexually of course with in reason ;).

So yeah i would like to se some femdom on ian
Yeah I was a bit surprised that wasn't a femdom route.
Cindy isn't married to Wade, the relationship is one year old. While the potential model career has a fantastic element in it that entices her, she also appreciates that Ian does very basic things like listening and caring for her, or taking her out on clubs or galleries and photo sessions for her career. Meanwhile Wade fails to acompany her and complains about it, he doesn't want to go out. Not a justification, but very compelling explanation why Cindy ended up cheating on him.
Cindy and Wade have been together longer than a year. Wade has been unemployed for a year and that's why his unemployment is almost over.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Yeah I was a bit surprised that wasn't a femdom route.
Hopefully one day it will happen who knows but there is potential femdom for ian it just needs to be added in the game. My hopes are fir cindy, lena and mirneva maybe even ivy.

I just like to think that way of what could be with all the girls but thats just my sub brain kicking :ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes