yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Personally I don't really feel that there's much heat between Lena/Cindy because I've been playing as if Lena has no feelings towards Axel and she actually has concern that Cindy may not know what she's getting into by getting near Axel.
For Lena/Cindy, we can easily think of a future where Axel breaks Cindy's trust (for whatever reasons), Cindy remebers that Lena tried to warn her, and then they approach and become more than friends... who knows, thats up to EK, if she really wants it to happen, it can be executed convincingly.
Or her ego will be shattered into itty bitty pieces because the girl she's so envious of, was right all along and her dream career went down the shithole. Either way, Lena warning Cindy is a win/win for her.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Or her ego will be shattered into itty bitty pieces because the girl she's so envious of, was right all along and her dream career went down the shithole. Either way, Lena warning Cindy is a win/win for her.
It all depends on what decisions we make with Ian, the less support she has from him, the more likely it is that Cindy will be fooled by Axel's lies until he discards her for another girl who could be Lena depending on the route we have with her.:unsure:

Goodbye Cindy :LOL::LOL::LOL:
1712161027732.png

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Unless it's been changed I don't think a variable for Lena warning Cindy is even created so it's possible that the decision won't actually go anywhere.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee | and yuvce

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Unless it's been changed I don't think a variable for Lena warning Cindy is even created so it's possible that the decision won't actually go anywhere.
There is no variable tracking whether Lena warns Cindy or not. It just deducts a RP if Lena warns. And I don't remember EK created a variable for this purpose to use in future either. She may rework CH12 variable after CH12 epilogue full release as she did with Holly and Lena Gym Scene in CH11.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
There is no variable tracking whether Lena warns Cindy or not. It just deducts a RP if Lena warns. And I don't remember EK created a variable for this purpose to use in future either. She may rework CH12 variable after CH12 epilogue full release as she did with Holly and Lena Gym Scene in CH11.
It's true but in future updates (someday :rolleyes:) maybe there will be different dialogues depending on whether or not we warn him with Lena about how dangerous Axel's neanderthal is, as I would like it to end in an Ian and Axel fight scene where Ian can make shit that son of a bitch, nice conclusion?:unsure:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
To be honest I kinda wish it had been played up a bit more though. Jess and Eva hardly interact with each other on a lesbian-Ash playthrough so the payoff is a bit lukewarm to me, even if the scene itself is hot when isolated from the context of the game.
Without wanting to get too off topic, this is one of the bigger disappointments of GGGB for me. That a slut Eva and Jessica can't become friends, and visa versa for a redeemed Jessica with a normal Eva.

For Lena/Cindy, we can easily think of a future where Axel breaks Cindy's trust (for whatever reasons), Cindy remebers that Lena tried to warn her, and then they approach and become more than friends... who knows, thats up to EK, if she really wants it to happen, it can be executed convincingly.
While that might be a fun adventure, and I believe they will / can have a bonding experience over Axel in a similar way I hope to see Cherry and Lena make up, I also think that any sort of make up between Cindy and Lena will stay platonic. Cindy has given zero hints at wanting anything beyond a heteronormative relationship.

Last edited:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Without wanting to get too off topic, this is one of the bigger disappointments of GGGB for me. That a slut Eva and Jessica can't become friends, and visa versa for a redeemed Jessica with a normal Eva.
Sure, the game is from Ashley's perspective so I don't mind so much that Jess and Eva don't build an independent relationship so much, but having them interact a couple of times and react to whatever changes are happening to them would have been more fun than them seemingly existing in parallel dimensions! :ROFLMAO:
That way it'd also have been fun to see them react if they swapped life paths, Jess cleaning up and Eva roughin' it up.
While that might be a fun adventure, and I believe they will / can have a bonding experience over Axel in a similar way I hope to see Cherry and Lena make up, I also think that any sort of make up between Cindy and Lena will stay platonic. Cindy has given zero hints at wanting anything beyond a heteronormative relationship.
Yes, it was the great disappointment of this game to me, when I went in on my first playthrough after seeing the cast, I was really hoping for, perhaps not a sandbox, but something more open for exploration.
I'm hoping Eli can be a fun option, even with some limits due to her late addition and cameo nature, in lieu of Lena content with the remaining female characters.
I just really want Lena to act openly bisexual, flirt with the girl, bring her home, scandalize some people with your flaunting of traditional gender roles! It's something I found fun about picking up girls when I was single, that slight exhibitionistic element.
It's also the only thing I'm hoping for with the beach house while we're playing as Ian, have him find out about Lena/Holly finally and have some fun with his reaction.

Reactions: ffive

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020

Lenaussy will change Cindy's mind. Have faith.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Sure, the game is from Ashley's perspective so I don't mind so much that Jess and Eva don't build an independent relationship so much, but having them interact a couple of times and react to whatever changes are happening to them would have been more fun than them seemingly existing in parallel dimensions! :ROFLMAO:
That way it'd also have been fun to see them react if they swapped life paths, Jess cleaning up and Eva roughin' it up.
Yeah, they didn't need to become best friends or anything. But their interactions were incredibly limited despite Ashley likely being both of their best friends (harder to tell with Jess, but I pretty much got the impression that Jess doesn't really have friends, just people she hangs out with) acting as a nucleus both girls orbited. The one lesbian threesome was hot, but never touched on again, same goes for the BBC orgy, that neither comment on the other's participation is an oversight in my opinion.

Yes, it was the great disappointment of this game to me, when I went in on my first playthrough after seeing the cast, I was really hoping for, perhaps not a sandbox, but something more open for exploration.
I'm hoping Eli can be a fun option, even with some limits due to her late addition and cameo nature, in lieu of Lena content with the remaining female characters.
I just really want Lena to act openly bisexual, flirt with the girl, bring her home, scandalize some people with your flaunting of traditional gender roles! It's something I found fun about picking up girls when I was single, that slight exhibitionistic element.
It's also the only thing I'm hoping for with the beach house while we're playing as Ian, have him find out about Lena/Holly finally and have some fun with his reaction.
Eli has potential, I need her to develop further, but could be a very fun late addition for Lena and a great no strings attached option for a lesbian threesome or orgy.

Normally, I'm a pretty patient guy and keep my expectations tempered, but the beach house has felt like it's such a critical point for so many story interactions for such a long time (both in game and the real world). Might be heretical to many here, but I really need EK to take her time and get this chapter right, because I strongly believe that this chapter will do a lot to cement the final verdict of ORS when it's all said and done. Lena / Holly / Ian and Wade / Cindy the dominoes have been set and are starting to fall.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Okay...is it just me or does Louise seem interested in Ian? She is flustered when she sees him in his underwear in the bathroom. When Lena invites her to a threesome with Ian, she asks if he said anything about her. I might be reading into things a bit too much though. But Lena, be vigilant or your sexy goth toy might just steal yo man.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Okay...is it just me or does Louise seem interested in Ian? She is flustered when she sees him in his underwear in the bathroom. When Lena invites her to a threesome with Ian, she asks if he said anything about her. I might be reading into things a bit too much though. But Lena, be vigilant or your sexy goth toy might just steal yo man.
You are right that Louise may have interest in Ian especially if he is not in a relationship with Lena and she is not with Jeremy but I see Louise's goth more as a sex option than as a relationship especially because of how advanced the story is. , No? :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Yes! She is interested and we already established it way back when CH11 was released when I pointed her saying "Did he said anything about her" and for that Ian just need to compliment her in Lena's concert and Ian can be in relationship with Lena too IIRC. EK now throwing Louise out of the game for the time being can be that either she may have planned to cut down Louise from the game as she has too many characters and she is looking forward to complete the game, she may keep her out of the scene to sort other characters depending on how long summer break will last. I really don't think EK will push IanxLouise together as there are plenty other paths and characters plus her including new cameos as characters in main story. EK is spreading herself too thin and think she can cater it all but it is hurting her as of now and will hurt her more in the future. She may have considered IanxLouise or just threw these dialogue's in-game for fun as she like to write on whim. But knowing EK and what she did with Marcel, Bad Jess dating, Cameo's I wouldn't be surprised if she did an IanxLouise short path or ending of some sort.

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Louise is heading home soon, so her room will come up for rent and Ian will move in there so that he and Lena can cuck Stan some more..
ORRR
Lena will move in with Ian so that they can have loud sex and bother Perry every night..and then Perry will start voyeuring on them and become the next Stan..

JosyTeethLover

Mar 28, 2024
Louise is heading home soon, so her room will come up for rent and Ian will move in there so that he and Lena can cuck Stan some more..
ORRR
Lena will move in with Ian so that they can have loud sex and bother Perry every night..and then Perry will start voyeuring on them and become the next Stan..
Louise is just going on a vacation to her parent's home and not moving out permanently. Why would Stan give her room for rent if the previous tenant is living there legally?
The second option seems plausible but Ian's room is also small.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Louise is just going on a vacation to her parent's home and not moving out permanently. Why would Stan give her room for rent if the previous tenant is living there legally?
The second option seems plausible but Ian's room is also small.
if Louise is not paying rent, and if Lena were to move out, then Stan is left paying the full rent on his own, which i believe he says he can't afford. so he would want new roommates. if Louise leaves, she isn't paying rent, she no longer has any rights to the room. that is just common sense..

JosyTeethLover

Mar 28, 2024
if Louise is not paying rent, and if Lena were to move out, then Stan is left paying the full rent on his own, which i believe he says he can't afford. so he would want new roommates. if Louise leaves, she isn't paying rent, she no longer has any rights to the room. that is just common sense..
Louise was not paying for the current month, doesn't matter though. The character was clingy asf, good riddance.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Yeah, they didn't need to become best friends or anything. But their interactions were incredibly limited despite Ashley likely being both of their best friends (harder to tell with Jess, but I pretty much got the impression that Jess doesn't really have friends, just people she hangs out with) acting as a nucleus both girls orbited. The one lesbian threesome was hot, but never touched on again, same goes for the BBC orgy, that neither comment on the other's participation is an oversight in my opinion.

Eli has potential, I need her to develop further, but could be a very fun late addition for Lena and a great no strings attached option for a lesbian threesome or orgy.

Normally, I'm a pretty patient guy and keep my expectations tempered, but the beach house has felt like it's such a critical point for so many story interactions for such a long time (both in game and the real world). Might be heretical to many here, but I really need EK to take her time and get this chapter right, because I strongly believe that this chapter will do a lot to cement the final verdict of ORS when it's all said and done. Lena / Holly / Ian and Wade / Cindy the dominoes have been set and are starting to fall.
In GGGB there was a threesome between Ashley, Eva, and Jessica?
Also, I, too am curious to see what develops with Eli. She seems hesitant....but ready to go for it....spurred by the brief Lena/Emma photoshoot.

Reactions: Krysis_here
4.60 star(s) 309 Votes