Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
if Louise is not paying rent, and if Lena were to move out, then Stan is left paying the full rent on his own, which i believe he says he can't afford. so he would want new roommates. if Louise leaves, she isn't paying rent, she no longer has any rights to the room. that is just common sense..
If one of the people here, posting in this thread, were to move in with Stan, it would be very unsettling.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
In GGGB there was a threesome between Ashley, Eva, and Jessica?
Also, I, too am curious to see what develops with Eli. She seems hesitant....but ready to go for it....spurred by the brief Lena/Emma photoshoot.
I get the impression that Lena might be the first time she's encountered a serious attraction for another woman, she seems cautious in a way I have seen with bi-curious women before, but Eva has yet to really reveal much of anything about her yet.

Reactions: Andrea9999

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
In GGGB there was a threesome between Ashley, Eva, and Jessica?
Also, I, too am curious to see what develops with Eli. She seems hesitant....but ready to go for it....spurred by the brief Lena/Emma photoshoot.
Yeah it's kind of tricky to get though.

Eva cannot be bad
Ash should encourage Eva to be naughty
Ash has to be dominant towards Eva and opted for an open relationship,
Jess still has to be bad
Ash has to have inquired about threesomes and cheated on Eva with Jess.
I'm pretty sure that Ash has to also move in with Jess
Ash cannot have had sex with any men as far as I'm aware, could possibly still have sex with Eric on their first date in the game.

After proposing an open relationship with Eva, Ash will then propose a threesome, if you're not having sex with any men, Ash can suggest finding another woman for the threesome. Nat or Iris are the default, if the other requirements are met then Ash can call Jess and convince her. Jess then doms Eva, Eva admits to enjoying it, and then it's never brought up again by any of the three.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Okay...is it just me or does Louise seem interested in Ian? She is flustered when she sees him in his underwear in the bathroom. When Lena invites her to a threesome with Ian, she asks if he said anything about her. I might be reading into things a bit too much though. But Lena, be vigilant or your sexy goth toy might just steal yo man.
Louise's reactions towards Ian can differ depending how Ian has interacted with her so far (mainly when they briefly meet before Lena's concert) If you manage to pick options with positive relationship impact she does indeed start to show some interest in him later.

Reactions: Leongen43

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I get the impression that Lena might be the first time she's encountered a serious attraction for another woman, she seems cautious in a way I have seen with bi-curious women before, but Eva has yet to really reveal much of anything about her yet.
The impression i got was that Eli was already quite aware she has interest in women, just perhaps a bit shy in general rather than openly hitting on everything that moves. She readily answers to Lena's flirting and at no point she made me think it's a first for her.

(tbh, i'd prefer it this way -- can't help but see the "i never thought i was into girls" as a very tired trope, and so are the "i shall blatantly hit on everything that moves the moment i see her" characters. It'd be nice, and pretty rare, if there was someone who is neither of these and more in the middle of the spectrum)

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
The impression i got was that Eli was already quite aware she has interest in women, just perhaps a bit shy in general rather than openly hitting on everything that moves. She readily answers to Lena's flirting and at no point she made me think it's a first for her.

(tbh, i'd prefer it this way -- can't help but see the "i never thought i was into girls" as a very tired trope, and so are the "i shall blatantly hit on everything that moves the moment i see her" characters. It'd be nice if there was someone who is neither of these and more in the middle of the spectrum)
I wasn't really talking so much about a denial of sexuality but more that she might not have had a chance to explore it before. Some bisexual- or curious women don't openly flirt with other women just because there is still a social risk to it, even in the most tolerant countries.

Of course it could just be my impression in conjunction with how Lena can be very forward with Emma in the clothing store, I haven't actually played that part without groping her, so I might just be reading too much intention into it compared to behaviours I have encountered personally, the scenes involving Eli as a whole.

Reactions: ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I wasn't really talking so much about a denial of sexuality but more that she might not have had a chance to explore it before. Some bisexual- or curious women don't openly flirt with other women just because there is still a social risk to it, even in the most tolerant countries.
I think i made it sound wrong with that description, but i didn't mean the denial part specifically, more like, the character never having lesbian experience before. Maybe "lesbian virgin" would be a better term for it, idk. You know, the whole "oh wow, touching and kissing a girl is so different" song and dance that seems to be a mandatory copypasta at this point.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I think i made it sound wrong with that description, but i didn't mean the denial part specifically, more like, the character never having lesbian experience before. Maybe "lesbian virgin" would be a better term for it, idk. You know, the whole "oh wow, touching and kissing a girl is so different" song and dance that seems to be a mandatory copypasta at this point.
How does she respond if you pawn her off on Jeremy? I seem to recall others mentioning that's an option too.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee |

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Lena is not a virgin in anything, she has a lot of experience, the problem she had was her breakup with Axel that made her set back quite a bit due to the loss of trust, something normal after ending a relationship on bad terms like what happened to Lena, she must be bisexual because The feelings he shows for Holly feel real, Holly is the best option for both protagonists, right?:unsure: :love:

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
This game is so amazing in the branching and how everyone is connected to the two MCs.
I love the freedom in how you can choose to handle your work / financial situations, if you want to be a complete manwhore/slut or remain loyal, how you can corrupt people or influence people to change.

So well done, going to get through my first playthrough today, I'm on Chapter 10 now and really loving it and considering a completely different playthrough next run.

1st Run

Ian: Tests the waters but never commits to anything until he finally can with Cindy and goes all in and remains faithful, drops all other relationships. Never really got past a kiss with Lena

Lena: Bangs just about everyone but Ian, corrupts Holly, makes bad choices, follows the money (Seymour)

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
This game is so amazing in the branching and how everyone is connected to the two MCs.
I love the freedom in how you can choose to handle your work / financial situations, if you want to be a complete manwhore/slut or remain loyal, how you can corrupt people or influence people to change.

So well done, going to get through my first playthrough today, I'm on Chapter 10 now and really loving it and considering a completely different playthrough next run.

1st Run

Ian: Tests the waters but never commits to anything until he finally can with Cindy and goes all in and remains faithful, drops all other relationships. Never really got past a kiss with Lena

Lena: Bangs just about everyone but Ian, corrupts Holly, makes bad choices, follows the money (Seymour)
You should consider a playthrough were Ian takes a vow of chastity while still dating Lena and refuses to FORNICATE with her but instead tries to teach her the word of God and save her from Eternal Damnation. But she goes around and fucks everyone she can get her paws on. Disgusted by the un-God like demeanor of her owner, Lola runs away to go and live with Ian and they all live happily ever after :cry:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
You're probably right but I usually just use her as a cum rag on every playthrough by both protagonists plus everyone within her vicinity which in the future may include Stan :sick:
What about Handsome Stan, Huh? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: He will Cum on the Rag sadly...While Peeking and Stroking :KEK::KEK: and We have to deal with it :whistle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
You should consider a playthrough were Ian takes a vow of chastity while still dating Lena and refuses to FORNICATE with her but instead tries to teach her the word of God and save her from Eternal Damnation. But she goes around and fucks everyone she can get her paws on. Disgusted by the un-God like demeanor of her owner, Lola runs away to go and live with Ian and they all live happily ever after :cry:
You just described the Ian loser cuck path but with a religious twist:whistle:

starkj

May 17, 2022
You're probably right but I usually just use her as a cum rag on every playthrough by both protagonists plus everyone within her vicinity which in the future may include Stan :sick:
Is there like a route where both Ian and Lena fuck with Holly while Ian and Lena are in a relationship?

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Is there like a route where both Ian and Lena fuck with Holly while Ian and Lena are in a relationship?
Short answer kinda. But it's a bit undercooked. You can't have sex with Holly as Ian without breaking up with Lena. And save for a bathroom scene with Holly and Ivy, Lena can't have sex with Holly while dating Ian. But the trouple path does exist in the game. It's just not fully implemented at this point.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
my main path has Ian and Lena faithful to each other.
my 2nd path is Ian and Lena playing the field until they have "the talk"
they then decide to be in an open relationship and Lena becomes Ian's cuckqueen where she starts thinking about who else to have threesomes with after they have their first one with Louise. i also have Lena playing with Holly and Ivy while dating Ian, so hoping that threesomes with those 2 will come about.
i have Ian banging Minerva and Emma. so hoping that threesomes with them will happen too.
i had Ian banging Alison so that Jeremy couldn't get none. let him find his own chicks to bang and keep away from Ian's. since Alison was into 3ways with 2 guys as i found on my initial pt where i had Ian and Jeremy tag team her, i am hoping that she will be up for a threesome with Lena in the future.
as for Cindy, decided to be a bro to Wade and try to help him keep Cindy. however, that seems to be a lost cause as i think she will dump Wade for Axel.

Reactions: | Vee |

starkj

May 17, 2022
Short answer kinda. But it's a bit undercooked. You can't have sex with Holly as Ian without breaking up with Lena. And save for a bathroom scene with Holly and Ivy, Lena can't have sex with Holly while dating Ian. But the trouple path does exist in the game. It's just not fully implemented at this point.
Ah ok, but it wouldnt surprise if it would be possible later on.

4.60 star(s) 309 Votes