nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
Perry is even worse than Stan.
Stan has a job and pay his bills and hobbies with his money,that Perry is even leeching a vacation from his parents:cautious:
Yeah, and after all that freeloading this whiny, alcoholic manchild throws a hissy fit to Ian, if he won't sponsor his trip.
And don't forget his dickish attitude towards Alison, Cindy, Jeremy.
The faster Ian will move out, the better. Perry will have more time to fantasize about being on yacht with Axel instead Cindy.

• Haha
Reactions: Xupuzulla

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Yeah, and after all that freeloading this whiny, alcoholic manchild throws a hissy fit to Ian, if he won't sponsor his trip.
And don't forget his dickish attitude towards Alison, Cindy, Jeremy.
The faster Ian will move out, the better. Perry will have more time to fantasize about being on yacht with Axel instead Cindy.
Lil bro even gets mad when you dont give him money for his fatass barbacue,what a piece of shit.
I hate Perry so much,he should marry Holly,they make the perfect awful couple.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
gratuitous ascii character
Please stop getting sad at my posts.

This statement was originally meant for Xupuzulla. Since it did not refer to an actual statement of his,
I "replied" to a previous comment of his, taking out all text within the quote delimiters. As a result, the
posting software published the comment as a stand alone. So I just edited it putting in a placebo comment
between Xupu's quote delimiters, and reposted it.

Notice that you can reply to anyone' s post, and edit that person's post to say absolutely anything you want.
Have a good day.

Last edited:

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Seeing the short hair Louise makes me wish EK would redesign Louise as a spunky tomboy. Louise right now is just a nagging bitch. People don't generally like her. It would be so much hotter having a cute tomboy in the game.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Cindy literally got a sex scene last update,this people are deranged:CAKE:
The only people who can complain are Emma fans.
Emma has fans and when did it happen? Xupuzulla are you okay? It seems like you're still rambling, before Cindy and now Emma, fans, what's wrong with you? :unsure:I thought I was the only one who liked that big ass:love: :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes