Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
It must be on Patreon because here the majority of Emma's positive posts were made by me, who most speaks positively about Emma and it sucks not to have a relationship option with her? :unsure: because talking well about her beautiful ass is a part of her because a woman is more than that, did you know?:unsure:
Emma and Allison have consistently been switching between 4th and 5th place behind Ivy since 2021, but both of them keep eating into Ivy's numbers each year, narrowing the gap. Last year Emma took 5th, but only 30 votes behind Allison and only 150 behind Ivy. However, EK ran a seperate poll for "Best Girl" last year on top of the popularity poll and Emma ranked 3rd in that poll.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Emma is not popular like Cindy or the geek Holly but she has fans and is easy to see why.
Louise has no fans wich is sad,i prefer her scenes than that nerd who almost bites Ian dicks off.

ysh47

Feb 15, 2020
Can someone post the latest status report please ?

God!! At this point this game feels like that bomb one night stand you had years ago and for some reason you don't remember the person you had sex with with.

• Haha
Reactions: lucadiadis

punisher33

Feb 7, 2020
Can someone post the latest status report please ?

God!! At this point this game feels like that bomb one night stand you had years ago and for some reason you don't remember the person you had sex with with.
Latest? You mean on 21th of March?

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Emma is not popular like Cindy or the geek Holly but she has fans and is easy to see why.
Louise has no fans wich is sad,i prefer her scenes than that nerd who almost bites Ian dicks off.
Holly is popular for an obvious reason because she is the only character who can have a relationship and sex option with both protagonists, the others are limited to one of them, one more reason for her to be my favorite and that of other members, right?:unsure: :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Holly is popular for an obvious reason because she is the only character who can have a relationship and sex option with both protagonists, the others are limited to one of them, one more reason for her to be my favorite and that of other members, right?:unsure: :love:
Also, i noticed, she's kinda cute.

Reactions: GokutheG

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Please stop getting sad at my posts.

This statement was originally meant for Xupuzulla. Since it did not refer to an actual statement of his,
I "replied" to a previous comment of his, taking out all text within the quote delimiters. As a result, the
posting software published the comment as a stand alone. So I just edited it putting in a placebo comment
between Xupu's quote delimiters, and reposted it.

Notice that you can reply to anyone' s post, and edit that person's post to say absolutely anything you want.
Have a good day.
This can be a very interesting forum due to its lack of robustness.

• Haha
Reactions: Xupuzulla

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Seeing the short hair Louise makes me wish EK would redesign Louise as a spunky tomboy. Louise right now is just a nagging bitch. People don't generally like her. It would be so much hotter having a cute tomboy in the game.
I think Emma's nature is much more along those lines (of a tomboy). I like the idea of Louise's discontent leading her to completely give up the reins of her life to a controlling dominant who would be more hands-on than, say, the Seymour method of domination. Maybe Axel, letting go on Louise, when he, you know, just needs to "get it of his system".

Reactions: Balsamic

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I think Emma's nature is much more along those lines (of a tomboy). I like the idea of Louise's discontent leading her to completely give up the reins of her life to a controlling dominant who would be more hands-on than, say, the Seymour method of domination. Maybe Axel, letting go on Louise, when he, you know, just needs to "get it of his system".
Axel isn't a dom he's an abusive prick who deserves to be put down.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Axel isn't a dom he's an abusive prick who deserves to be put down.

(Note I could have edited GokutheG's comment to read: Axel is a sensitive, caring, noble human being. EK just draws him differently....by Andrea9999)
I think he is a dom by the way a number of Axel/Lena scenes are drawn. They are not particularly attractive to me. But I do not believe this type of game is one in which everyone needs to get what they deserve. I stand by my last post and submit that this is a matter of taste that cannot be resolved by a logical debate.

• Sad
Reactions: Xupuzulla

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Oh No No Keep Holly Safe for Marcel Boy :LOL: :LOL: , He will be Heart Broken if Holly leaves him...They have Future Baby plans as per Xupuzulla :KEK::KEK::whistle:

I like the idea of Louise's discontent leading her to completely give up the reins of her life to a controlling dominant who would be more hands-on than, say, the Seymour method of domination.
I think Louise personality doesn't interest Seymour or Seymour like people, She is kinda Boring Btw..I think Lena should buy a Cat outfit while buying dresses for Lola and some for her and tell her to wear it :LOL::LOL:

And as per Axel he as of now is Kind of Toxic and Cold sometimes better if he comes back "If something good Personality work done on him will be better"

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes