Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Oh No No Keep Holly Safe for Marcel Boy :LOL: :LOL: , He will be Heart Broken if Holly leaves him...They have Future Baby plans as per Xupuzulla :KEK::KEK::whistle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think Louise personality doesn't interest Seymour or Seymour like people, She is kinda Boring Btw..I think Lena should buy a Cat outfit while buying dresses for Lola and some for her and tell her to wear it :LOL::LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And as per Axel he as of now is Kind of Toxic and Cold sometimes better if he comes back "If something good Personality work done on him will be better"
I agree completely. Holly and Seymour do not really mix. I have once said before that maybe if brought in by Lena to Seymour...but I am going to backtrack on that.
As for Holly being Axel's momma...that was more a joking response...it could make for a humorous scenario. But Holly/Marcel is the better option there for me. Marcel completely tamed.

Reactions: Krysis_here

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Louise has no fans wich is sad,i prefer her scenes than that nerd who almost bites Ian dicks off.
I like Louise!:love:
For me she was the central character of the game. I liked her interaction with Lena. Louise treated Lena better than anyone else in the game. But when Lena began to treat her inappropriately badly, I stopped playing this game. I think many players did this. I feel sorry for Louise.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I like Louise!:love:
For me she was the central character of the game. I liked her interaction with Lena. Louise treated Lena better than anyone else in the game. But when Lena began to treat her inappropriately badly, I stopped playing this game. I think many players did this. I feel sorry for Louise.
Yeah Louise is great,sadly shes not popular.
This place is Holly the geek fanclub central:HideThePain:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Don't think they have met directly yet? So could be!
Kinda what some people were hoping for with Holly/Marcel, Marcel being a big softy-bear and Holly learning to dom from Ivy.
There is a world in which Lena can be doming Louise and invite her as a third when having sex with Holly. Could be a way to pique Holly's interest in leather. ;)

Pretty sure Agnes has her own brand designer strap-on for that. Ribbed with diamonds for ¿pleasure? :whistle::coffee:
Probably a saphire stud at the tip as a proxy prince albert too. Agnes seems like the kind of woman that would appreciate that.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
There is a world in which Lena can be doming Louise and invite her as a third when having sex with Holly. Could be a way to pique Holly's interest in leather. ;)
Holly does ask about Louise if you are beginning a relationship with her but still have sex with Louise, so I think the game might be heading towards something like that. Perhaps Holly's change variable will determine how sexually adventurous she'll be for that kind of thing.
Doubt we'll get branching since Eva is limiting routes more often than not, but it'd be super hot if you could choose to make Holly a sub like Louise or make her an equal mistress to Louise :devilish:

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018
I always wonder what kind of news people think we handle here that you cant get in her patreon...:unsure:
Obviously, people like this don't want to waste time scrolling through patreon feed (if they even have access to patreon), so these people ask about game ON THE BIGGEST FORUM ABOUT THIS GAME where someone always knows something. Logical? or is it too difficult for you? :WeSmart:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Obviously, people like this don't want to waste time scrolling through patreon feed (if they even have access to patreon), so these people ask about game ON THE BIGGEST FORUM ABOUT THIS GAME where someone always knows something. Logical? or is it too difficult for you? :WeSmart:
i dont want to waste time reading 100 new pages ^^
Too lazy to check her last patreon posts but not lazy enough to come here and ask a question,i can respect that i guess:KEK:
The reason i asked is because we have zero insider info here,all our news are the patreon updates.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Holly does ask about Louise if you are beginning a relationship with her but still have sex with Louise, so I think the game might be heading towards something like that. Perhaps Holly's change variable will determine how sexually adventurous she'll be for that kind of thing.
Doubt we'll get branching since Eva is limiting routes more often than not, but it'd be super hot if you could choose to make Holly a sub like Louise or make her an equal mistress to Louise :devilish:
Could be that Holly will sub to Ivy but be dom to Louise.

Perhaps there could be a scene similar to GGGB where Ivy comes in to dom Louise if Lena has brought that up to Ivy in the bathroom. That would delightful.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Yes, I think you don't have to convince Perry to accompany them to the nightclub and you have to focus only on Allison so that Emma starts doing things with Jeremy, maybe that's the case?:unsure:
Ah, I don't think I've done that combination of choices, so perhaps you are right. Anyone can confirm?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Could be that Holly will sub to Ivy but be dom to Louise.
She won't if you don't do the Ivy/Holly route though, that wasn't what I was talking about.
Perhaps there could be a scene similar to GGGB where Ivy comes in to dom Louise if Lena has brought that up to Ivy in the bathroom. That would delightful.
Probably, I think we discussed that a few pages ago? But I was referring more to when Lena is just involved with Holly without Ivy, Holly asks about Louise if Lena keeps having sex with her. In my last playthrough Lena was doing dom/sub with Louise, so I don't know if she asks if you don't start the dom/sub stuff too, though I'd assume she does. She doesn't really comment much on it if you have Lena admit to it, which makes me think we might be able to keep the Louise dom/sub thing going in some cases while dating Holly with Lena, where I wonder if Holly having high change variable or not might impact how it shapes out.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes