DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Seeing the short hair Louise makes me wish EK would redesign Louise as a spunky tomboy. Louise right now is just a nagging bitch. People don't generally like her. It would be so much hotter having a cute tomboy in the game.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Cindy literally got a sex scene last update,this people are deranged:CAKE:
The only people who can complain are Emma fans.
Emma has fans and when did it happen? Xupuzulla are you okay? It seems like you're still rambling, before Cindy and now Emma, fans, what's wrong with you? :unsure:I thought I was the only one who liked that big ass:love: :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Well I was just comparing your views of Emma and Cindy,
Also use comparison
Cut quality: physically I like Cindy better
Who prepares her: what are they willing to do in sex there Emma wins
But I'm a swinger so I'll stay with both of them to have a hot threesome, isn't it better that way?:unsure:

Last edited:

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Ask how can I get Lena to kiss Holly in episode 8?
You need to pick options that makes Lena interested in being more than friends with Holly. Convincing her to join pole dancing will help. This can start by picking to think of her when Lena masturbates. After Lena/Ivy/Holly comes back from the mall and meeting Jess have Lena practice kissing with Holly. The next time Lena masturbates think of Holly. If you're interested in having Lena/ Holly being in a romance dont let Ivy sleep with Holly in her apartment. If you do all this then they'll kiss, Lena will sleep with her and they'll be on the way to a relationship.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Birdnman993

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
If you do all this then they'll kiss, Lena will sleep with her and they'll be on the way to a relationship.
Thank you, although the hardest part is getting Ian away from Lena, I have been re-choosing decisions twice so that they are not together because if they are Lena will back out when trying to kiss Holly. :cry:
When the update coming out it's been forever
It's only been 4 months Toretto you have to resist. :cry:

Reactions: Leongen43

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Thank you, although the hardest part is getting Ian away from Lena, I have been re-choosing decisions twice so that they are not together because if they are Lena will back out when trying to kiss Holly. :cry:

Just don't do the 3rd date with Ian and you should be fine. This is the one after Ivy asks if she is interested in Ian. Have her say no and have her decline when Ian asks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Birdnman993

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022

That is key....if Lena is too involved with Ian, then when you choose to have Lena kiss Holly...she vibrates away and internally ponders the possibility of a three-way relationship. Also...if Holly and Ivy and Lena are at Ivy's place, when you get the choice to leave with Holly and go to Lena's place to watch a movie; do it. They will not be watching a movie.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Emma has fans and when did it happen? Xupuzulla are you okay? It seems like you're still rambling, before Cindy and now Emma, fans, what's wrong with you? :unsure:I thought I was the only one who liked that big ass:love: :KEK:

What are you talking about?
Emma is quite popular,Cherry and Louise are the girls with zero fans.

Reactions: Leongen43
Mar 10, 2021
No love in this thread for Ian's boss? I think she's awesome: She publishes YA fiction and demands that her magazine only publish glowing reviews of shitty commercial novels and her reaction to Ian is "I absolutely hate you, destroy me with your massive cock and suspiciously-hairless balls"

Ero-games need more hate-fucking.

Reactions: Asmodean2

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
It must be on Patreon because here the majority of Emma's positive posts were made by me, who most speaks positively about Emma and it sucks not to have a relationship option with her? :unsure: because talking well about her beautiful ass is a part of her because a woman is more than that, did you know?:unsure:

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I think Cherry is not popular because she would be the most normal character of all, she is perfect for a healthy, normal and boring relationship, Louise will be crazy and spoiled but at least she is entertaining.
It must be on Patreon because here the majority of Emma's positive posts were made by me, who most speaks positively about Emma and it sucks not to have a relationship option with her? :unsure: because talking well about her beautiful ass is a part of her because a woman is more than that, did you know?:unsure:
My first game I didn't pay much attention to it I just tried to be a good friend and pair him up with Perry but then the more games I played I realized that throwing girls at Perry is a total waste of effort, if I could I would put a gun on him to make him stop be so insecure.

In conclusion Emma is too cool for Perry

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes