| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
IIRC 4 years was the duration of Ian and Gillian relationship, it's been about a year after their break up at the beginning of the game. Also, is it canon Gillian being Ian's only sexual partner at the start of the game?. I don't remember, but it would be pretty sad if it is. Even Perry had groupies back in their high-school band days.
um, you quoted my post from december:oops:? Anyway, that's a typo on my part. I missed "," after years. corrected it.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
As far as i can tell no, teasing (or floating the idea) is all she does:
Python:
        if lena_axel_fuck and ian_cuck == 3:
            l "..."
            l "You know... I saw Axel today."
            "My heart skipped a beat before this sudden confession, and my thoughts went back to the rumors Jeremy had told me about."
            "Were they really true...?"
            i "When? Where...?"
            l "At the train station, when I made my second transfer at Baluart."
            l "We only talked a bit, but he said he wants us to work together again..."
            i "And... what did you say?"
            l "That I would think about it. Would it bother you if we did?"
            if ian_lena_couple:
                "Part of me wanted to hold back the question that, almost out of necessity, ended up surfacing to my lips."
                i "Should I... be bothered?"
                l "I don't think so. You're my boyfriend after all, aren't you?"
                i "Yes..."
                l "Good."
            else:
                i "Me...? Why? It's not like you're my girlfriend, so..."
                l "I see... Good to know."
Maybe that someone misread "i saw Axel today" as full admission to fucking him, idk.
Sort of sorry I read that since it is a bit of spoiler. But now that I have, does not this code require that lena_axel_fuck equals true?

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
What determines Lena's outfit for the summer. I saw a post about it but I can't find it again. Also what determines Lena's dating history?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
What determines Lena's outfit for the summer. I saw a post about it but I can't find it again. Also what determines Lena's dating history?
I think the outfit is just lust-dependent. Her backstory has three different variations, a default one and then two others that are progressively more raunchy, the first coming if Lena has higher charisma than wits and the third coming about either because of very high lust or a less high lust stat if she has done StalkFap. There's like three or four different ways to get the naughtiest background that rely on lust and how naughty her StalkFap account has become.

Reactions: ffive and varpep

MiaMorales

Apr 30, 2024
I had to make an account after a long time lurking for this... was that a really short update or is my play through not the best

CaiWez

Apr 2, 2020
Since ian_cuck variable must be 3 for Lena to teases Ian that she saw Axel at the station in Chap 12, she had to decline to hook up with Mark after the shift at Blazer in Chap 11 right?

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
As of right now, chapter 12 actual sex scenes break down to 11 for Ian to 1 (ONE!) for Lena (not counting their scenes together obviously). What in the fuck.

Lena gonna wander down the beach and bang 10 guys in the rest of the update????
I bloody hope so, Loyal Lena who fantasizes about MFM riding Ian on the beach, taking ten strangers' cocks up her arse in a row, Ian whispering to her ear she's his own little slut :p

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
The bugs I complained about are still present. The one with Holly saying you kissed her despite it not happening. And the one where Emma tries to sleep with you despite her saying she would ease off cause you're in a relationship with Lena. Is there any way I can report this on patreon without a subscription?

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
There's a link in the damn Opening Post....
Shame on you for thinking people actually read.

Hopefully your chilis aren't bland :)
You should perhaps wait for my evil nemesis Spicy Banana.
I wish to know more about these Spicy Bananas.

I had to make an account after a long time lurking for this... was that a really short update or is my play through not the best
This update is short only if you skip unseen text and have like the biggest loser Ian could possibly be. I'd be impressed actually if you accidentally did that.

Reactions: Esti and bonerland
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes