• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Maybe because Emma doesn't want to fuck him? If I'm not wrong even first time around it's actually Emma who puts half to their fwb thing if Ian - Lena gets into relationship. Ian be able to mess with Emma while in a relationship with Lena was a bug which is fixed now I gusss.
I dont think the alpha and beta was a bug per se, but more like Eva has decided to streamline the game and made this change. It just feels weird since my Ian chose to "have it all" when confronted with the decision on whether to continue cheating on Lena or not.

Anyways it's a whatever change for me. As long as Ian is able to continue cheating with some of the girls (like Ivy and Louise as alluded in this chapter), it's fine. The loss of Emma is acceptable lmao.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Skylark21

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It just feels weird since my Ian chose to "have it all" when confronted with the decision on whether to continue cheating on Lena or not.
Just because Ian wants to cheat on Lena doesn't mean Emma might be automatically okay with fucking Ian when Lena is her friend.

But it could be a bug. I'm not seeing any change in the script which would lead to it. Could you post some specific about when it happens etc?

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Just because Ian wants to cheat on Lena doesn't mean Emma might be automatically okay with fucking Ian when Lena is her friend.

But it could be a bug. I'm not seeing any change in the script which would lead to it. Could you post some specific about when it happens etc?
Sure. Yea based on the dialogue Emma did acknowledge that Ian is now with Lena hence she doesn't want to continue her fling with him.

As to when it happens, it happened on a playthrough where Ian and Lena entered a serious relationship where they agree to experiment with each other. In ch 12 alpha and beta, Ian was able to have sex with Emma during the second day of the beach event (the one where he gets rimmed) and was able to finger her butt while she's lying on the beach. In the final version of ch 12, he can't do it anymore. Hope this helps.

Reactions: ffive

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Maybe because Emma doesn't want to fuck him? If I'm not wrong even first time around it's actually Emma who puts half to their fwb thing if Ian - Lena gets into relationship. Ian be able to mess with Emma while in a relationship with Lena was a bug which is fixed now I gusss.
Is this true? Ian and Emma not being able to fuck anymore while Ian dates Lena? I would personally agree with this decision since I felt it was out of character for Emma to just seduce Ian when Lena is her friend. This would nerf my "Bad Boyfriend" playthrough, which has Ian cheating with every girl possible.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Sure. Yea based on the dialogue Emma did acknowledge that Ian is now with Lena hence she doesn't want to continue her fling with him.

As to when it happens, it happened on a playthrough where Ian and Lena entered a serious relationship where they agree to experiment with each other. In ch 12 alpha and beta, Ian was able to have sex with Emma during the second day of the beach event (the one where he gets rimmed) and was able to finger her butt while she's lying on the beach. In the final version of ch 12, he can't do it anymore. Hope this helps.
OK, i tracked it down. It seems this was indeed a bug: when handling different Ian/Lena/Emma scenarios, the game didn't have one for Ian who fucked Emma but is now in relationship with Lena, and that caused the script to proceed to next scene which was Emma coming to Ian in the morning. That's been patched out now.

This is how the scene logic is now:
Python:
    if ian_holly_dating:
        jump v12morning1_holly
    elif ian_emma_sex:
        if v12_room == "emma":
            jump v12morning1_emma
        elif v12_room == "wade":
            jump v12morning1_emma
        elif (v12_room == "lena" and ian_lena_couple == False and v12_wade_trip == 2) or v10_emma_sex and ian_lena_couple == False:
            jump v12morning1_emma
        else:
            jump v12morning1_alone
    elif v12_room == "emma":
        jump v12morning1_emma
    else:
        jump v12morning1_alone

Last edited:

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
OK, i tracked it down. It seems this was indeed a bug: when handling different Ian/Lena/Emma scenarios, the game didn't have one for Ian who fucked Emma but is now in relationship with Lena, and that caused the script to proceed to next scene which was Emma coming to Ian in the morning. That's been patched out now.

Python:
    if ian_holly_dating:
        jump v12morning1_holly
    elif ian_emma_sex:
        if v12_room == "emma":
            jump v12morning1_emma
        elif v12_room == "wade":
            jump v12morning1_emma
        elif (v12_room == "lena" and ian_lena_couple == False and v12_wade_trip == 2) or v10_emma_sex and ian_lena_couple == False:
            jump v12morning1_emma
        else:
            jump v12morning1_alone
    elif v12_room == "emma":
        jump v12morning1_emma
    else:
        jump v12morning1_alone
This also limits Ian's options while at the beach, because extension of that scene hinges on Ian and Emma having sex in the morning.
I'm assuming this logic also carries into the beach fingering scene. Can Ian still flirt with Emma at the beach or was that also patched out?

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021

Python:
    if ian_holly_dating:
        jump v12morning1_holly
    elif ian_emma_sex:
        if v12_room == "emma":
            jump v12morning1_emma
        elif v12_room == "wade":
            jump v12morning1_emma
            jump v12morning1_emma
        else:
            jump v12morning1_alone
    elif v12_room == "emma":
        jump v12morning1_emma
    else:
        jump v12morning1_alone
This also limits Ian's options while at the beach, because extension of that scene hinges on Ian and Emma having sex in the morning.
Nice. Thanks for confirming this.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I'm assuming this logic also carries into the beach fingering scene. Can Ian still flirt with Emma at the beach or was that also patched out?
There's a check in the game which causes Ian to stop early if he's in relationship with either Lena or Holly (if there was no sex with Emma in the morning)
Python:
                                    "My hands ventured past Emma's hips, groping that ass I loved to squeeze so much."
                                    if v12_emma_sex1:
                                        "My cock throbbed under my swimming trunks, the tip brushing against Emma's crotch."
                                        "If I only could bury it deep inside her once again, right at that moment..."
                                        "Emma glanced up at me, lip bitten, with a sidelong look. I could tell she wanted it too."
                                   else:
                                        if ian_holly_dating or ian_lena_love or ian_lena_couple or ian_alison_love or ian_cherry_love or ian_cindy_love:
                                            "It had been a while since I got to do it... And there was a reason for that."
                                            "However, this was innocent enough... was it?"
                                            if ian_holly_dating:
                                                "I doubted Holly would think that way if it was her, and she is lying right next to us."
                                                "I should keep my hands to myself..."
                                            elif ian_lena_love or ian_lena_couple:
                                                "I doubted I would dare to do this if Lena was present, though... I should keep my hands to myself."
                                            if ian_holly_dating or ian_lena_couple:
                                                i "There... Done."
                                                e "Oh... Alright. Thanks..."
                                                jump v12beachone

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
There's a check in the game which causes Ian to stop early if he's in relationship with either Lena or Holly (if there was no sex with Emma in the morning)
Python:
                                    "My hands ventured past Emma's hips, groping that ass I loved to squeeze so much."
                                    if v12_emma_sex1:
                                        "My cock throbbed under my swimming trunks, the tip brushing against Emma's crotch."
                                        "If I only could bury it deep inside her once again, right at that moment..."
                                        "Emma glanced up at me, lip bitten, with a sidelong look. I could tell she wanted it too."
                                   else:
                                        if ian_holly_dating or ian_lena_love or ian_lena_couple or ian_alison_love or ian_cherry_love or ian_cindy_love:
                                            "It had been a while since I got to do it... And there was a reason for that."
                                            "However, this was innocent enough... was it?"
                                            if ian_holly_dating:
                                                "I doubted Holly would think that way if it was her, and she is lying right next to us."
                                                "I should keep my hands to myself..."
                                            elif ian_lena_love or ian_lena_couple:
                                                "I doubted I would dare to do this if Lena was present, though... I should keep my hands to myself."
                                            if ian_holly_dating or ian_lena_couple:
                                                i "There... Done."
                                                e "Oh... Alright. Thanks..."
                                                jump v12beachone
If I understand correctly this means the alpha and beta was bugged and the final version is correct? As in Emma doesn't wanna fk Ian since she respects his relationship with Lena, despite Ian deciding that he wants to continue cheating on Lena. Thanks.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes and ffive

PilotLara

Jan 16, 2019
PilotLara there seems to be a state unaccounted for in the gallery for the "Ivy shows Holly's slutty side" entry.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll look into it. I might have been too eager to discard that part as the scene only triggers with holly_slut == True and I wrongly assumed that excluded lena_holly_dating. It's getting really difficult to keep an overview of all these variables, they make my head spin o_O

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I'll look into it. I might have been too eager to discard that part as the scene only triggers with holly_slut == True and I wrongly assumed that excluded lena_holly_dating. It's getting really difficult to keep an overview of all these variables, they make my head spin o_O
Thanks.
I'm not sure if that variable is triggered by multiple different events in the game, but so far Holly's involvement with other men hasn't ever depended on her getting sexually involved with Ivy.
To be fair I don't know if Eva herself is fully aware of all the ways Holly interacts with Lena, Ivy and her male options. Lena sort of addresses the events separately, going from regarding Holly romantically one moment to then suddenly discussing her having sex with someone else quite casually, but so far they do not conflict in any way.
EK: introduces a handful of new characters.
Also randomly adds possible Ian/Louise with no regard (so far) for how Louise relates to either Lena or Jeremy. :LOL:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Requirements for Lena's background changed a bit: in the same playthrough in the beta she had many "boyfriends" but now only had 2

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Requirements for Lena's background changed a bit: in the same playthrough in the beta she had many "boyfriends" but now only had 2
Yes, there was a bit of tweaking there. E.g. the "charismatic" background is easier to obtain, since for Lena without stalkfap her Lust needs to be higher than both wits and charisma to take precedence.

(for all two Lenas without stalkfap, that is)

4.60 star(s) 307 Votes