• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Got to say, I hate the changes that have been made to the cheating path. Making it so that Lena can't cheat with certain people, because Ian is friendly with them, is just plain stupid in my opinion. It makes no sense, because Ian discovering she's cheating, is hardly going to be better, because she took account of his feelings, by only cheating with people he doesn't know that well. Plus who makes judgements like that anyway in the face of outright lust? If you've already decided it's ok to cheat, what difference would Ian's relationship with that person really make? With Jeremy she's been secretly lusting after him, throughout the entire game, and has already given him a blowjob and sexted with him. Are we seriously expected to believe, that the Lena who has already succumbed to cheating with Mike and Axel, would resist the temptation to sleep with Jeremy, if she believed she could get away with it?

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Got to say, I hate the changes that have been made to the cheating path. Making it so that Lena can't cheat with certain people, because Ian is friendly with them, is just plain stupid in my opinion. It makes no sense, because Ian discovering she's cheating, is hardly going to be better, because she took account of his feelings, by only cheating with people he doesn't know that well. Plus who makes judgements like that anyway in the face of outright lust? If you've already decided it's ok to cheat, what difference would Ian's relationship with that person really make? With Jeremy she's been secretly lusting after him, throughout the entire game, and has already given him a blowjob and sexted with him. Are we seriously expected to believe, that the Lena who has already succumbed to cheating with Mike and Axel, would resist the temptation to sleep with Jeremy, if she believed she could get away with it?
Wait what changes did she make?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Wait what changes did she make?
If Lena is in a relationship with Ian, she can't have sex with Holly or Jeremy anymore, because Ian is friendly with both of them. Prior to the last update, Lena could have sex with Holly several times from the 'photoshoot event' in Lena's room, just before Ivy's Party ( including a threesome with Ivy in the Gym Showers). She could also have a threesome with Louise and Jeremy, after Louise asks her during her music gig at the pub, and then later give Jeremy a blowjob at Blazer, when she works there as a bartender ( there was an alternate scene here with Marcel, that now becomes the default if Lena and Ian are in a relationship). If you are on the cuck route, not having the threesome with Jeremy and Louise, also automatically rules out the threesome with Mike and Louise. All these scenes just vanished in the last update, which meant I had to replay the content from Chapter 10 on several playthroughs.

Omitting the Holly content makes even less sense. Because would Ian even mind Lena and Holly having sex?

Reactions: Balsamic

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Omitting the Holly content makes even less sense. Because would Ian even mind Lena and Holly having sex?
The player can, in fact, make it clear they mind Holly and Lena getting close, to the point where you can break up with Holly over it.

Not everyone in this world shares EK's view "if it's with another girl then it doesn't count".

Also, i don't remember Lena actually being able to have sex with Holly if Lena and Ian are a couple. Fairly sure this ability was blocked long before the latest update (if even available at all) and that's where lena_go_holly thing even comes from. If you somehow were able to get these two to have sex in such setup, then it was a bug.

Last edited:

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
The player can, in fact, make it clear they mind Holly and Lena getting close, to the point where you can break up with Holly over it.

Not everyone in this world shares EK's view "if it's with another girl then it doesn't count".

Also, i don't remember Lena actually being able to have sex with Holly if Lena and Ian are a couple. Fairly sure this ability was blocked long before the latest update (if even available at all) and that's where lena_go_holly thing even comes from. If you somehow were able to get these two to have sex in such setup, then it was a bug.
They could have sex in a threesome with Ivy in the shower actually.

starkj

May 17, 2022
Havent played in a while but i saw that there's a new scene with the red haired girl ( forgot her name ), is she possible as a solo route for Ian without Lena being involved with her?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
The player can, in fact make it clear they mind Holly and Lena getting close, to the point where you can break up with Holly over it.

Yeah, but I'm not talking about Holly and Ian's relationship, I'm talking about the relationship between Ian and Lena which has a completely different dynamic, because both of them can actively cheat on each other. The Ian who has a relationship with Holly, is not the same as the Ian who dates Lena. Even if Ian doesn't cheat, Lena is open to a lot more temptation than Holly ever would be, simply because she works as a nude model. So Ian has already had to make allowances for that, just to date her at all, which he never has to do with Holly.

The way I see it, the Ian who dates Lena, would never date Holly, even if he really likes her. Lena is exciting and sexy, the kind of girl Ian couldn't dream of ever dating in the past. And in order to date her, he's had to step up his game, which means he no longer see's a girl like Holly as a potential girlfriend. And we know that, because Holly tells Lena and Ivy, that she can't compare to someone like Lena in Ian's eyes.

And there is no point during Ian and Lena's relationship, where that question ever arises, because Ian is mainly concerned by Lena's possible interactions with other men, which isn't a factor in his relationship with Holly. And during Ivy's Party, he states his biggest fantasy, is having sex with two women. Which suggests he's open to the possibility of Lena being with another woman.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I'm talking about the relationship between Ian and Lena which has a completely different dynamic, because both of them can actively cheat on each other.
Lena who is in relationship with Ian holds back with Holly out of concern for Holly, not Ian. She's explicit about it, that she doesn't want to get Holly all confused and involved in the mess of her relationship, because she's aware Holly has a crush on Ian in addition to whatever feelings she might have for Lena. In fact, Lena who is also cheating on Ian with other people will reduce her lena_go_holly variable out of this concern.

Just because Lena can choose to cheat on Ian doesn't mean she's a raging asshole with no regard for anyone's feelings. Holly is made a cinnamon roll exception here and apparently the only way for these three is a fully consensual throuple with all parties aware what they're getting into.

Reactions: bonerland

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022

Up until this update, it was possible to have sex scenes between Lena and Holly from the scene in Chapter 10, when Lena and Ivy, stage a mock photoshoot involving Holly, to improve her confidence before her date with Mark. Now if you don't play the 'bad Holly' route, you may not have seen that content, which has been in several previous updates, before it was removed in the present one. It's still there if Lena isn't in a relationship with Ian, but now if she is, she's very tempted to have sex with Holly, but ultimately resists because Ian is friendly with her.

In my opinion, this doesn't make a lot of sense, because on this route Ian is less friendly with Holly than Lena is, and it's extremely obvious that Holly doesn't have the same reservations that Lena appears to. Because she later asks Lena why she didn't join in the sex scene with her and Ivy in the gym showers. Even though Lena and Ian are in a relationship, Holly doesn't appear too concerned about her and Lena having sex together. She isn't considering Ian's feelings at all. She just wants to have sex with Lena, and she obviously doesn't care if it's cheating or not. And that's because on this route, Holly is becoming a totally different person, because she's now complete under Ivy's influence.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
What exactly do i need to do for this scene ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ian dates Holly, Lena kisses Holly in chapter 11, Holly tells Ian about the kiss and confesses her feelings for both Ian and Lena at the beach, Ian tells her not to worry and that they'll both talk to Holly, and then they fuck at the end of Chapter 12.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Lena who is in relationship with Ian holds back with Holly out of concern for Holly, not Ian. She's explicit about it, that she doesn't want to get Holly all confused and involved in the mess of her relationship, because she's aware Holly has a crush on Ian in addition to whatever feelings she might have for Lena. In fact, Lena who is also cheating on Ian with other people will reduce her lena_go_holly variable out of this concern.

Just because Lena can choose to cheat on Ian doesn't mean she's a raging asshole with no regard for anyone's feelings. Holly is made a cinnamon roll exception here and apparently the only way for these three is a fully consensual throuple with all parties aware what they're getting into.
I think you're playing the other Holly route, where she never comes under Ivy's influence. On the route I'm talking about, Holly stops feeling that way about Ian. She wants to become more like Lena and Ivy, so Ian will take notice of her. But in so doing, she begins to realise there are a lot more fish in the sea, and now she can have them. And her crush on Ian starts to fade.

On this route, Lena chooses not to protect Holly, giving Ivy a free hand to corrupt her into Ivy Mark II. If she was concerned at all for protecting Holly's innocence, she never would have done this.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Up until this update, it was possible to have sex scenes between Lena and Holly from the scene in Chapter 10, when Lena and Ivy, stage a mock photoshoot involving Holly, to improve her confidence before her date with Mark.
Yes, and any such possibility was a bug which was patched out. Lena in relationship with Ian simply holds different opinion from you on this matter and won't just casually fuck Holly. You may consider this not to make sense, but then it's simply a difference of opinions between you and the game's author, on what the character is like.

I think you're playing the other Holly route, where she never comes under Ivy's influence. On the route I'm talking about, Holly stops feeling that way about Ian.
That's quite incorrect. Holly even on her "slut route" is attracted to Ian. In fact, she's more readily showing him this attraction on this path, actively flirting with him.

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
Ian dates Holly, Lena kisses Holly in chapter 11, Holly tells Ian about the kiss and confesses her feelings for both Ian and Lena at the beach, Ian tells her not to worry and that they'll both talk to Holly, and then they fuck at the end of Chapter 12.
Thx, i tried this, i guess i need to try again

4.60 star(s) 307 Votes