Apr 6, 2020
Please tell me, is it possible in the game at the moment to start a relationship with Louise or Ivy, playing as Ian, without cheating on anyone? Well, or at least there are prerequisites for this?
And vice versa, is it possible for Lena to start a relationship with Ian’s friends without cheating on anyone?

Reactions: Mikee27

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Please tell me, is it possible in the game at the moment to start a relationship with Louise or Ivy, playing as Ian, without cheating on anyone? Well, or at least there are prerequisites for this?
And vice versa, is it possible for Lena to start a relationship with Ian’s friends without cheating on anyone?
As Ian, you don't start relationships with Louise and Ivy yet, but he can start to flirt with them and arrange dates. He can flirt with them while being single, so he doesn't have to betray anyone.
Lena can't date Ians friends (Perry and Wade). She can tease Perry while she is dating Ian, but its not indicated that she is interested in him and that Perry gets content with her. Wade is taken and Lena didn't show interest with him. Like Perry, he is a character that likely doesn't get much content, if anything at all.
Lena can fuck Jeremy, but only when he stays together with Louise, so she and Jeremy betray Louise.

Reactions: CrimsonMoonwalker

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I think so; though I am not sure as to how developed it is or what the prerequisites are. Trying to get an Ian cuckold scenario, I was messing with URM software and then at the beach, seemingly out of nowhere, Louise was sending text messages to Ian and the exchanges became a bit racy. So I believe the destination is there or at least the groundwork is laid, but I do not know the route. I expect a good part lies with Ian going to talk to Louise when Lena performs a concert.

Reactions: CrimsonMoonwalker
4.60 star(s) 309 Votes