88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Wow CH12 full? i missed that ... why? ...... last version played was 11 full
Okey :oops:
I was waiting this bc i play only full chapters

Now downloading .. and i will play Lena full slut path :love:
I love her when she fucks everyone!:cool:

The next update that concludes the beach arc is focused on Lena?
I really hope so!.... bc I'm totally focused on Lena!
so I have to wait for 13 fukk... DAMN!

Number 1: Lena
Number 2: Lena
Number 3: Lena
and so on...
Number 9: Allison
Number 10: Cindy? .. not sure

:cool:

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Wow CH12 full? i missed that ... why? ...... last version played was 11 full
Okey :oops:
I was waiting this bc i play only full chapters

Now downloading .. and i will play Lena full slut path :love:
I love her when she fucks everyone!:cool:

I really hope so!.... bc I'm totally focused on Lena!
so I have to wait for 13 fukk... DAMN!

Number 1: Lena
Number 2: Lena
Number 3: Lena
and so on...
Number 9: Allison
Number 10: Cindy? .. not sure

:cool:
(Guys, who will burst his bubble and tell him it is mainly Ian's update ?)

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
That's not completely correct anymore. Lena's attitude to Axel is softening, if she decides to keep having sex with him. When they meet at the station, before Lena heads to the beach, it's obvious in that scene that her opinion of him has changed. So over time her attitude to Axel is most definitely not set, if you make the correct choices.
Read the full post in context to the post it was responding.
Lena hates Axel in chapter 1 just like Ian is casual with Hobby. If the player decides to steer them in specific directions through choices, Ian can develop feeling toward Holly and Lena can fuck Axel. The respondent argued that you control the characters, hence Lena could theoretically desire to fuck Axel in chapter 1 and Ian should been easier to get interested into Holly. Hence my response that Ian and Lena are fixed characters in the beginning of the game who have clear dispositions and opinions of their environment.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
I see that in the question from Ness99 it was obvious after his/her question!
so i stopped my download.. And as I said.. this time i will wait for the 13 full

Thanks to be the one who bursted my bubble:p
Chapter 12 is not complete though, prologue and part 1 update were Ian side of things, next update which is chapter 12 part 2 will be for Lena's side, no news regarding Epilogue as of yet. So it'll be long time for ch 13 to come, maybe even next year.

Reactions: hotNess

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Chapter 12 is not complete though, prologue and part 1 update were Ian side of things, next update which is chapter 12 part 2 will be for Lena's side, no news regarding Epilogue as of yet. So it'll be long time for ch 13 to come, maybe even next year.
CH12 full is on the OP and there reveals that it is just part1...
whatever i play only Lena path so i will wait with no rush the next complete version with the title they decide to put... Maybe "CH12 Lena gangbang full of cocks"??? :love:

The chapter 11 was with "PROLOGUE full" and "EPILOGUE full" in the title...

PS.. I think someone have to fix the missing PART 1 IN THE TITLE!

BC "FULL chapter 12" MEANS complete to me!
thanks for let me know this!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MinkoSvk

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The next update that concludes the beach arc is focused on Lena?
Not entirely sure. It might switch to Lena's side, but there's quite a few things (discussion about Holly/Lena, rumors of Lena's cheating) and fallout of those, that'd be taken out of player's hands if it's played from Lena's perspective. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Not entirely sure. It might switch to Lena's side, but there's quite a few things (discussion about Holly/Lena, rumors of Lena's cheating) and fallout of those, that'd be taken out of player's hands if it's played from Lena's perspective. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
I'm pretty sure Cheating confrontation will be most probably done in Lena's POV. I mean all Ian have to do is confront her, it'll be upto Lena on how to handle it. There might be a small pov switch in between for Ian's pov like Lena had one in current update but other thn that I don't see Ian's pov getting stretched any further, he already got enough content for chapter 12 with 2 updates.

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
Im a bit confused as to why this is the case. So depending on the choices made, Lena and Ian can go in an open relationship but why does it close off so many routes but also leave others open? It just doesn't make any sense. If its open, they should be free to fuck anyone but why close off some and others not?

For context my Ian likes Holly, Fucked Alison, did not Fuck Cherry, Fucked/Dating Lena, Fucked Minerva, Fucked Emma and Fucked Cindy. My Lena fucked Robert, Mike, Axel, Ian, Seymour and Louise.

Now for an example, In one instance, Ian is basically saying to Jeremey that he wants to fuck Ivy and also see if he can score Jessica but then the moment Jeremy is like "hey man wanna do the threesome with alison?", Ian is like can't bro im taken. Like what? Literally just moments ago you wanted to fuck two other girls but suddenly can't? Besides this, so being in an open relationship with Lena closes off Alison, Cherry and Emma but not Cindy and Minerva? Same goes with Lena, you cut off Robert and Mike but are only left with Axel and Seymour as well as Louise?

Anyway, at this point is it honestly just better to keep them as friends with benefits with feelings or situationship?

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Im a bit confused as to why this is the case. So depending on the choices made, Lena and Ian can go in an open relationship but why does it close off so many routes but also leave others open? It just doesn't make any sense. If its open, they should be free to fuck anyone but why close off some and others not?

For context my Ian likes Holly, Fucked Alison, did not Fuck Cherry, Fucked/Dating Lena, Fucked Minerva, Fucked Emma and Fucked Cindy. My Lena fucked Robert, Mike, Axel, Ian, Seymour and Louise.

Now for an example, In one instance, Ian is basically saying to Jeremey that he wants to fuck Ivy and also see if he can score Jessica but then the moment Jeremy is like "hey man wanna do the threesome with alison?", Ian is like can't bro im taken. Like what? Literally just moments ago you wanted to fuck two other girls but suddenly can't? Besides this, so being in an open relationship with Lena closes off Alison, Cherry and Emma but not Cindy and Minerva? Same goes with Lena, you cut off Robert and Mike but are only left with Axel and Seymour as well as Louise?

Anyway, at this point is it honestly just better to keep them as friends with benefits with feelings or situationship?
Seems that the dev is starting to have the mcs deciding to establish relationships in the upcoming chapters soon and that will result in certain routes closing others off.

I think the "open relationship" status for Lena/Ian is just for sleeping with other people together and not having them seeing other people without letting the other know. This would also tie into the setting relationships as above.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I played again recently and finally tried out exclusive Axel's path. I wanted a path where Lena has sex with him and no one else but I'm not sure if it's possible to have love for Ian so high she'll accept dating him but low enough to not have sex with him. Anyway, I made Ian as much of an enemy with Jeremy as possible hoping he wouldn't tell him about Lena being with Axel but that didn't happen and Jeremy revealed her cheating. I think that might be because the two were caught in the toilets a little before that, but is that really it? Is it possible to have Lena cheat on Ian with Axel or Jeremy without Jeremy telling on her to Ian?

Reactions: Balsamic

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So depending on the choices made, Lena and Ian can go in an open relationship but why does it close off so many routes but also leave others open? It just doesn't make any sense. If its open, they should be free to fuck anyone but why close off some and others not?
Once again, it's not open relationship in the sense "each of us is free to fuck anyone". Lena and Ian only agree they'll "experiment together" i.e. potentially engage in threesomes with another person brought to the mix. They are starting to put this in practice in most recent chapters (threesome with Louise, Lena considering Eli as another possible participant) but anything beyond that i.e. just fucking other people behing the partner's back is still viewed by both of them as cheating.

If you want both of them to sleep around with anyone they want then yes, this is the most obvious and practical approach. I mean, why would either of them want to potentially chain themselves down to just one partner, with this attitude?

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I played again recently and finally tried out exclusive Axel's path. I wanted a path where Lena has sex with him and no one else but I'm not sure if it's possible to have love for Ian so high she'll accept dating him but low enough to not have sex with him. Anyway, I made Ian as much of an enemy with Jeremy as possible hoping he wouldn't tell him about Lena being with Axel but that didn't happen and Jeremy revealed her cheating. I think that might be because the two were caught in the toilets a little before that, but is that really it? Is it possible to have Lena cheat on Ian with Axel or Jeremy without Jeremy telling on her to Ian?
If you want Lena to exclusively be with Axel why have her date Ian? Jeremy considers Ian his best friend and will tell him about Lena regardless.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I feel like alot of problems people have are solved if they stop making Ian and Lena fuck in every save.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I feel like alot of problems people have are solved if they stop making Ian and Lena fuck in every save.
Or you know, reading what the characters are saying / thinking and use just a smidge of context clues and critical thinking. That would also help clear up a lot of confusion.

ffive can only repeat the same answers to the same questions for so long.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Unless I overlooked something, if Lena and Axel fuck in chapter 9, then Lena always fucks Axel in the chapter 11 epilogue while bartending, and is always getting caught by Marcel, who tells Jeremy, who tells Ian.

• Sad
Reactions: quiboune

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
If you want Lena to exclusively be with Axel why have her date Ian?
Because I specifically want Lena to cheat on Ian, it's not hard to figure it out, come on.
Jeremy considers Ian his best friend and will tell him about Lena regardless.
Unless I overlooked something, if Lena and Axel fuck in chapter 9, then Lena always fucks Axel in the chapter 11 epilogue while bartending, and is always getting caught by Marcel, who tells Jeremy, who tells Ian.
That's a bummer. I was so disappointed to find out that even when Lena isn't having sex with Jeremy he would tell Ian about it. Kinda annoying that that's unavoidable but I hope Lena will get the option to lie about it later. Thanks for the answers.

Reactions: Balsamic

CaiWez

Apr 2, 2020
You can stop masturbating as Lena in Chap 10 so that she has a choice not to fuck Axel at the club in Chap 11

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes