ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Can she still fuck Axel in chaper 12, then?
Axel will message Lena in Ch.12 as long as she had sex with him in Ch.9 If Lena no longer has hots for him (lena_axel_desire variable is set to false) then the player is given choice to meet up (and potentially escalate things from there), otherwise she'll accept request to meet up automatically.

So, yes, it should be possible to have them hook up in Ch.12 even if Lena resisted Axel in Ch.11, as long as they had sex in Ch.9

Reactions: Balsamic and yuvce

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Unless I overlooked something, if Lena and Axel fuck in chapter 9, then Lena always fucks Axel in the chapter 11 epilogue while bartending, and is always getting caught by Marcel, who tells Jeremy, who tells Ian.
No, she can reject him if she does not desire him.
Screenshot 2024-05-24 150532.png

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Unless I overlooked something, if Lena and Axel fuck in chapter 9, then Lena always fucks Axel in the chapter 11 epilogue while bartending, and is always getting caught by Marcel, who tells Jeremy, who tells Ian.
As Jeremy said “people talk”. The BJ that Lena gave to Mike at his DJ booth was also known by the club members. I also made sure that Lena didn't blow Mike at the toilet, yet Jeremy knew about her single nightclub antics. Axel was caught by Marcel, Mike probably boasted it to some club members, he's a player foremost than a lover, some people might have seen Jack having fun with Lena at the toilet and the word got around.

This is what I think on how Lena's shenanigans doesn't go unnoticed at the club.

Reactions: SerHawkes and ffive

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Read the full post in context to the post it was responding.
Lena hates Axel in chapter 1 just like Ian is casual with Hobby. If the player decides to steer them in specific directions through choices, Ian can develop feeling toward Holly and Lena can fuck Axel. The respondent argued that you control the characters, hence Lena could theoretically desire to fuck Axel in chapter 1 and Ian should been easier to get interested into Holly. Hence my response that Ian and Lena are fixed characters in the beginning of the game who have clear dispositions and opinions of their environment.
Lena claims to hate Axel, but does she really? Maybe she says that she does, but on the route where you allow her to get turned on by the pictures, in her notebook, it's obvious she never really stopped having feelings for him. Just like Ian can still secretly have feelings for Gillian ( if you choose to allow it). On the surface perhaps there positions with Axel and Gillian are fixed, but in reality they never were. If Ian chooses to mastubate in Chapter 1, there is a clear inference, that his feelings for Gillian, are not as clearcut as he believes. And the way that Lena reacts, when she first meets Axel at the Restaurant, suggests heavily that she isn't over him yet. Why else would Ivy tell her not to get over-emotional when she talks with Axel? It's clear Ivy believes, that Lena might still harbour feelings for Axel?

This is of course dependent on your choices. On the path I follow, Lena and Ian never stopped subconsciously desiring their former partners. They both believed that they hated them, but this belief was false. They were angry with them, they were disgusted with them, but they never hated them. I think both characters start off in an ambivalent position, regarding their ex-partners, that can become either hatred or desire, depending on the players choices.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Lena claims to hate Axel, but does she really? Maybe she says that she does, but on the route where you allow her to get turned on by the pictures, in her notebook, it's obvious she never really stopped having feelings for him. Just like Ian can still secretly have feelings for Gillian ( if you choose to allow it). On the surface perhaps there positions with Axel and Gillian are fixed, but in reality they never were. If Ian chooses to mastubate in Chapter 1, there is a clear inference, that his feelings for Gillian, are not as clearcut as he believes. And the way that Lena reacts, when she first meets Axel at the Restaurant, suggests heavily that she isn't over him yet. Why else would Ivy tell her not to get over-emotional when she talks with Axel? It's clear Ivy believes, that Lena might still harbour feelings for Axel?

This is of course dependent on your choices. On the path I follow, Lena and Ian never stopped subconsciously desiring their former partners. They both believed that they hated them, but this belief was false. They were angry with them, they were disgusted with them, but they never hated them. I think both characters start off in an ambivalent position, regarding their ex-partners, that can become either hatred or desire, depending on the players choices.
True they dont hate them but they were hurt by them. U have two paths moving on from them or going back to the toxic cycle for Lena anyway. Dont know if eva plans to bring Gillian back

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
True they dont hate them but they were hurt by them. U have two paths moving on from them or going back to the toxic cycle for Lena anyway. Dont know if eva plans to bring Gillian back
That's why I said they were angry and disgusted by them. As far as Lena is concerned, if you choose for her to completely blank Axel out, it's clear you've chosen for her to hate him. I just don't think it's a fixed position when the game starts.

I hope she brings Gillian back. It seems the obvious counterpoint, to Lena's relationship with Axel. I'm not sure Gillian is Mike's girlfriend, as a lot of people believe. But it would definitely create quite a lot of drama, within an Ian/Lena relationship, if they were both cheating on each other with Mike and Gillian. And doubly so, if Lena is cheating on Ian with Axel as well. That would give added drama, because Mike and Axel both despise each other.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ZillaStarKilla

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
So, i started this game and is really good but with so many chars, anyone have a list who are the love interests for the 2 mc? I get the feeling the game tries to push the 2 mc together but i dont really want that.

Reactions: Birdnman993

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
That's why I said they were angry and disgusted by them. As far as Lena is concerned, if you choose for her to completely blank Axel out, it's clear you've chosen for her to hate him. I just don't think it's a fixed position when the game starts.

I hope she brings Gillian back. It seems the obvious counterpoint, to Lena's relationship with Axel. I'm not sure Gillian is Mike's girlfriend, as a lot of people believe. But it would definitely create quite a lot of drama, within an Ian/Lena relationship, if they were both cheating on each other with Mike and Gillian. And doubly so, if Lena is cheating on Ian with Axel as well. That would give added drama, because Mike and Axel both despise each other.
Yeah u can create a real messy story if that is the case perfect for players who want to create a chaotic story

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
So, i started this game and is really good but with so many chars, anyone have a list who are the love interests for the 2 mc? I get the feeling the game tries to push the 2 mc together but i dont really want that.
Ian: Lena, Holly, Cindy, Alison, Cherry, Emma, Minerva.
Options that are saved for the later portion of the game and don't have enough content to count for a romance, yet: Bad Jessica, Gillian, Ivy, Louise

Lena: Ian, Robert, Axel, Mike, Jeremy, Seymour, Stan. Holly, Louise, Ivy if you go bi.
Options that are saved for the later portion of the game and don't have enough content to count for a romance, yet: Mark, Marcel, Jack, Perry(?), Tom, John. Emma, Eli if you go bi.

• Love
Reactions: Geigi and dacris69

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Let me break it down for u for ian the lis known are: Alison, Cindy, Emma, Cherry, Lena, and Holly. Hookups for Ian are Minerva, Jess, and Louise u have to be on Lenas path for this. Lenas are more hook up base unless u get her in a relationship with Ian or with Stan. The list goes: Ian, robert, Marcel, Holly, Ivy, Axel, Stan, Mike, Seymour, Louise, Jearmy, and jack.

• Love
Reactions: Geigi and dacris69

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Let Lena have the fake redhead Louise. Ian will have real redhead Gillian instead. It seems like a fair trade between them. They can have a relationship while each having a side redhead bitch.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Ian and Lena don't have to end up together. They're going to be friends, but not necessarily lovers or partners.

Ian's potential love interests and fuck buddies are Lena, Holly, Alison, Cindy, Emma, Cherry, Jessica, Minerva, and in the future Ivy. It's possible for Ian to have sex with Louise, in a threesome with Lena, and I think it's likely she'll eventually be another fuck buddy option for him. He may also possibly be able to get back together with his ex-girlfriend Gillian, but Eva is yet to say whether that will happen.

Lena's potential love interests and fuck buddies are Ian, Mike, Robert, Axel, Jeremy, Marcel, Jack, Mark, Ivy, Holly, Louise and probably in the future Seymour, Billy, Emma, Jessica, Eli and John.

Bear in mind, it's not possible for Ian and Lena to get together with all these people in a single playthrough, as some of them are alts for each other.

Reactions: Geigi

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Lenas are more hook up base unless u get her in a relationship with Ian or with Stan. The list goes: Ian, robert, Marcel, Holly, Ivy, Axel, Stan, Mike, Seymour, Louise, Jearmy, and jack.
Lena having a hookup phase would be boring without a threesome. How many chapters are left till the game is finished?

Reactions: Balsamic

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
In my ideal world EK would make one release for each new lewd scene, but more frequently obviously, and carrying on forever.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes