dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hi, anyone with this holly error in later chapters? From what ive seen it happens when she changes her hair only.
OurRedString_2024_05_27_12_15_44_023.jpg

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It's not just my opinion. (...)
No, it is. Your whole argument that Ivy's words are objective truth and position of the author as opposed to opinion of a character in the story is just that, your opinion. I mean, what are you basing it on?

Because why else, would Eva include that scene in Chapter 1, where Ivy casts doubt on Lena's real feelings about Axel, by claiming that she still hasn't moved on?
Because that's what Ivy thinks. Or because it's what Ivy wants Lena to think. Characters in the story express their beliefs on subjects, but these views can be mistaken. Or do you believe that Axel is nothing but a nice guy and also a product of Nazi engineering, because that's what Lena's mother and Perry say about him, respectively? After all, we can use your own logic here -- if these aren't also truths then why were their opinions included in the story, too? Right?

Even when Lena has sex with him, and admits that she still has a strong attraction to him, Ivy doesn't encourage her at all.
This is evidently false. In a scenario where Lena develops her desire for Axel and then confesses to Ivy she's conflicted about her cheating on Ian with him, Ivy encourages her it's perfectly fine to just fuck them both, as opposed to trying to put a stop to it.

Last edited:

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
No, it is. Your whole argument that Ivy's words are objective truth and position of the author as opposed to opinion of a character in the story is just that, your opinion. I mean, what are you basing it on?

Because that's what Ivy thinks. Or because it's what Ivy wants Lena to think. Characters in the story express their beliefs on subjects, but these views can be mistaken. Or do you believe that Axel is nothing but a nice guy and also a product of Nazi engineering, because that's what Lena's mother and Perry say about him, respectively? After all, we can use your own logic here -- if these aren't also truths then why were their opinions included in the story, too? Right?

This is evidently false. In a scenario where Lena develops her desire for Axel and then confesses to Ivy she's conflicted about her cheating on Ian with him, Ivy encourages her it's perfectly fine to just fuck them both, as opposed to trying to put a stop to it.
I think that Lena's feelings on Axel are more complex than just an on/off thing. We could say that she's still affected by her relationship with him, that much I think is canon. It's up to the player to choose how that effect manifests in Lena behaviour. It's kind of the same as Ian with Gillian, but Lena's story is better developed so far IMO.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I think that Lena's feelings on Axel are more complex than just an on/off thing. We could say that she's still affected by her relationship with him, that much I think is canon.
Well obviously she's still being affected when her ex-boyfriend is hounding her down and trying to force himself back in her life despite repeatedly being told not to. But it doesn't mean "she just thinks she hates him but no, she actually isn't". And the possibility of Lena eventually changing her stance if you batter her enough against her will doesn't mean there wasn't a period where she genuinely just hated the motherfucker and wanted him out of her life forever.

Reactions: SearingFive

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Well obviously she's still being affected when her ex-boyfriend is hounding her down and trying to force himself back in her life despite repeatedly being told not to. But it doesn't mean "she just thinks she hates him but no, she actually isn't". And the possibility of Lena eventually changing her stance if you batter her enough against her will doesn't mean there wasn't a period where she genuinely just hated the motherfucker and wanted him out of her life forever.
An out of context question, as Ian can we beat the shit out of Axel in the tournament?? If yes then i'll be really happy:LOL:

Reactions: SearingFive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
An out of context question, as Ian can we beat the shit out of Axel in the tournament?? If yes then i'll be really happy:LOL:
For the time being only Jeremy and Mike are confirmed to be tournament participants. Personally i doubt Axel will show up there, it doesn't seem like his kind of thing.

... unless it's just to fuck Cindy or Lena in the stands while Ian is getting pummeled in the ring. :whistle:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Axel, very likely, isn't in the tournament. Like ffive said it's not really Axel's thing from everything we've observed of his character. That being said, there is some groundwork laid for the possibility of them fighting outside of the tournament. Ian can get really trigger happy fighting Robert twice, can (unnecessarily) use grappling techniques to subdue Wade when Wade is on a bad trip, and if his skill and athletics is high enough when Axel shoves Ian outside of the club Ian can stand his ground easily instead of being shoved back. There isn't promise of it, but there is a world where it could happen in the future.

For the time being only Jeremy and Mike are confirmed to be tournament participants. Personally i doubt Axel will show up there, it doesn't seem like his kind of thing.

... unless it's just to fuck Cindy or Lena in the stands while Ian is getting pummeled in the ring. :whistle:
Do you hear that? That's the sound of mommysboiii breathing heavily in the distance. Possibly from under the stands.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Besides that, hating someone means they still have an effect on you, it's not the same as not giving a fuck about them anymore. Also, Lena's attitude on the Ian's cuck path is obviously a reaction to how she lacked control while being with Axel. Even if you play Lena as being totally in love with Ian and the perfect girlfriend, she still only gets really satisfied with a chad Ian dominating her. And as we learnt in the last update, her submissive kink doesn't seem to come from her unknown past. It looks like Axel left his mark on her, whatever way you choose Lena to behave on the game.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Besides that, hating someone means they still have an effect on you, it's not the same as not giving a fuck about them anymore. Also, Lena's attitude on the Ian's cuck path is obviously a reaction to how she lacked control while being with Axel. Even if you play Lena as being totally in love with Ian and the perfect girlfriend, she still only gets really satisfied with a chad Ian dominating her. And as we learnt in the last update, her submissive kink doesn't seem to come from her unknown past. It looks like Axel left his mark on her, whatever way you choose Lena to behave on the game.
I would have agreed with you until I found out that there is one path where what you say is untrue: it is the specific path where 1. Lena does not have a big cock fetish and 2. Ian chooses to fuck her softly with love instead of fucking her hard. In that case, not only does she adore soft love, but Ivy even recalls Lena told her she had a problem with Axel's dick size and she could never really appreciate sex with him as it was too painful.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Axel, very likely, isn't in the tournament. Like ffive said it's not really Axel's thing from everything we've observed of his character.
Just to add to this, before Mike was randomly added to the MMA update retroactively I wouldn't have said it was a thing we could have observed with him either. I doubt Eva will add yet another male character to the tournament at this point, but we should probably never say never when it comes to this thing. "Fighting (or beating up) Axel at the tournament" is an often repeated request.

Reactions: ename144

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
The possible Ian-Jessica pairing is an interesting one because Jessica comes across as though she's perpetually depressed or harbouring resentment. Their dialogue hints at the possibility that she's put up a wall that Ian is slowly breaking through, as well as suggesting that the life that she once led wasn't all it was cracked out to be.

My only issue with it is that it doesn't seem as though they'd have enough in common for a serious relationship.

I'd prefer Ash and Natasha from GGGB as potential love interests, as they'd be both mature and well-rounded enough in terms of interests for someone like Ian.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Finished now playing this for the first time, gotta say its one of the best games on this site, definitely top 10. For Lena went lesbian stuff, for Ian went with Holly on one route and Cindy/Minerva the other. Holly is too damn fucking cute but i was kinda disappointed Ian didnt told her yet that he loves her or at least to be his gf, after what happened at the beachhouse, it was a perfect opportunity.
edit forgot to say, bummed no trans char, would have been perfect on the lena side.

Last edited:

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Finished now playing this for the first time, gotta say its one of the best games on this site, definitely top 10. For Lena went lesbian stuff, for Ian went with Holly on one route and Cindy/Minerva the other. Holly is too damn fucking cute but i was kinda disappointed Ian didnt told her yet that he loves her or at least to be his gf, after what happened at the beachhouse, it was a perfect opportunity.
There will be the second half of the beach in the next update. Hopefully there Ian and Holly will be able to be official, they are basically already there.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

This week I've been focusing mainly on the writing, and I've completed all the day-time events of the chapter. Now It's time to move to the night-time events, which will tie up (hopefully) the plotlines and branches that have been developing during the summer house event.

In my I discussed the challenge of writing in-between and casual scenes. You mentioned you generally enjoy them, but I'd love to know: what kind of scenes and interactions would you like to see between the group during their vacation? I need some inspiration for ideas, and even if I can't implement them, they might spark some evocative concepts. For instance, I wanted to include a Pictionary minigame in the previous release but had to cut it due to time and production constraints. I also had to cut a pole-dancing mini-game I was planning for chapter 11 for the same reasons. Even though I think mini-games help break the pace of the game and can add fun and variety, they're not integral part of the story and I try to only add them when I can and if they make sense (and I already devoted way too much time to the MMA mini-game, but that was something I had wanted to do since the very inception of this game).

What's your opinion on mini-games, do you think they add to the experience or detract from it? For now, I don't think I'll be adding more, but it would be cool to add the Pictionary one someday...

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes