Oct 17, 2018
What the hell is this VN. I've been playing it all week and It's still going. There is so much freaking content. I've locked myself out of so many paths and yet there is no end in sight. I love the veiny cocks. I love leading the neckbeard on. I love having Axel dominate the main girl. I love hate fucking Miranda. I love having threesomes with Jeremy. I love Cindy. I want Axel's veiny cock in Cindy.

Amazing game.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I'm talking about Lena's position encoded by mechanics of the game. If you're going to just disregard it and assign your own preference to her with nothing but "she believes this but she's wrong and she actually has no stance whatsoever" then this is pointless debate.

Also, "she believes this is her position" as implication that's not the actual case is pretty much sophistry -- the belief is what determines one's position. If i believe Robert is a piece of shit worthy of nothing but scorn then that is my position on Robert and not "something i think but i actually don't".

No, in reality Lena does have position which the player can influence and overturn with their choices. Just like Holly has her own initial mindset which can be influenced and changed.

Note that it would be just as easy for the game to start with Lena's desire for Axel to be active, and only to be deactivated if she chooses to destroy his pictures (or retained if she doesn't) The outcome would be the same as far as Lena/Axel is concerned, and it'd be a better match for this idea that Lena is supposedly conflicted about Axel. So the fact this is not the case and Lena starts without such urge likely reflects what is her initial, actual stance on this matter.

Just because Ivy says that doesn't mean this is objective truth -- Ivy has shown herself to be manipulative, and there's speculations she's actively working to get Lena back with Axel, either because she believes this is actually good for Lena, or due to more nefarious/selfish motives.
It's not just my opinion. Regardless of the mechanics of the game, Eva's dialogue doesn't back up what you say. Ivy's belief of Lena's real position with Axel, contradicts what your claiming. That's not what I believe, it's what the Dev is saying herself. That is the real starting position, and it demonstrates that Lena begins in an ambivalent position as regards her true relationship with Axel. She believes that she hates Axel, because he's hurt her badly, and she's very angry with him. But the truth is, she hasn't yet made up her mind whether she hates him, and only the player's subsequent choices can determine this. Because why else, would Eva include that scene in Chapter 1, where Ivy casts doubt on Lena's real feelings about Axel, by claiming that she still hasn't moved on?

As far as Ivy manipulating Lena is concerned, isn't that just your opinion? There's no evidence whatsoever that Ivy is working against Lena. On the contrary, she advises Lena to talk to Axel and set him straight, so she can finally put him behind her, and is fairly surprised if Lena agrees to a subsequent meeting with him. At no point, during Chapter 1 ( or until much later in the storyline) does she suggest that Lena should have anything to do with Axel. And even then, it's only to do a photoshoot with him ( and that only happens if Lena is back on more amicable terms with Axel).

Can Ivy be selfish sometimes? Yes, she can be. But there is absolutely zero evidence, that she would deliberately try to manipulate Lena into getting back with Axel. Even when Lena has sex with him, and admits that she still has a strong attraction to him, Ivy doesn't encourage her at all. It's very clear, she thinks a Lena/Axel relationship ( beyond a professional one) is a bad idea.

Last edited:

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hi, anyone with this holly error in later chapters? From what ive seen it happens when she changes her hair only.
OurRedString_2024_05_27_12_15_44_023.jpg

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It's not just my opinion. (...)
No, it is. Your whole argument that Ivy's words are objective truth and position of the author as opposed to opinion of a character in the story is just that, your opinion. I mean, what are you basing it on?

Because why else, would Eva include that scene in Chapter 1, where Ivy casts doubt on Lena's real feelings about Axel, by claiming that she still hasn't moved on?
Because that's what Ivy thinks. Or because it's what Ivy wants Lena to think. Characters in the story express their beliefs on subjects, but these views can be mistaken. Or do you believe that Axel is nothing but a nice guy and also a product of Nazi engineering, because that's what Lena's mother and Perry say about him, respectively? After all, we can use your own logic here -- if these aren't also truths then why were their opinions included in the story, too? Right?

Even when Lena has sex with him, and admits that she still has a strong attraction to him, Ivy doesn't encourage her at all.
This is evidently false. In a scenario where Lena develops her desire for Axel and then confesses to Ivy she's conflicted about her cheating on Ian with him, Ivy encourages her it's perfectly fine to just fuck them both, as opposed to trying to put a stop to it.

Last edited:

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
No, it is. Your whole argument that Ivy's words are objective truth and position of the author as opposed to opinion of a character in the story is just that, your opinion. I mean, what are you basing it on?

Because that's what Ivy thinks. Or because it's what Ivy wants Lena to think. Characters in the story express their beliefs on subjects, but these views can be mistaken. Or do you believe that Axel is nothing but a nice guy and also a product of Nazi engineering, because that's what Lena's mother and Perry say about him, respectively? After all, we can use your own logic here -- if these aren't also truths then why were their opinions included in the story, too? Right?

This is evidently false. In a scenario where Lena develops her desire for Axel and then confesses to Ivy she's conflicted about her cheating on Ian with him, Ivy encourages her it's perfectly fine to just fuck them both, as opposed to trying to put a stop to it.
I think that Lena's feelings on Axel are more complex than just an on/off thing. We could say that she's still affected by her relationship with him, that much I think is canon. It's up to the player to choose how that effect manifests in Lena behaviour. It's kind of the same as Ian with Gillian, but Lena's story is better developed so far IMO.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I think that Lena's feelings on Axel are more complex than just an on/off thing. We could say that she's still affected by her relationship with him, that much I think is canon.
Well obviously she's still being affected when her ex-boyfriend is hounding her down and trying to force himself back in her life despite repeatedly being told not to. But it doesn't mean "she just thinks she hates him but no, she actually isn't". And the possibility of Lena eventually changing her stance if you batter her enough against her will doesn't mean there wasn't a period where she genuinely just hated the motherfucker and wanted him out of her life forever.

Reactions: SearingFive

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Well obviously she's still being affected when her ex-boyfriend is hounding her down and trying to force himself back in her life despite repeatedly being told not to. But it doesn't mean "she just thinks she hates him but no, she actually isn't". And the possibility of Lena eventually changing her stance if you batter her enough against her will doesn't mean there wasn't a period where she genuinely just hated the motherfucker and wanted him out of her life forever.
An out of context question, as Ian can we beat the shit out of Axel in the tournament?? If yes then i'll be really happy:LOL:

Reactions: SearingFive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
An out of context question, as Ian can we beat the shit out of Axel in the tournament?? If yes then i'll be really happy:LOL:
For the time being only Jeremy and Mike are confirmed to be tournament participants. Personally i doubt Axel will show up there, it doesn't seem like his kind of thing.

... unless it's just to fuck Cindy or Lena in the stands while Ian is getting pummeled in the ring. :whistle:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Axel, very likely, isn't in the tournament. Like ffive said it's not really Axel's thing from everything we've observed of his character. That being said, there is some groundwork laid for the possibility of them fighting outside of the tournament. Ian can get really trigger happy fighting Robert twice, can (unnecessarily) use grappling techniques to subdue Wade when Wade is on a bad trip, and if his skill and athletics is high enough when Axel shoves Ian outside of the club Ian can stand his ground easily instead of being shoved back. There isn't promise of it, but there is a world where it could happen in the future.

For the time being only Jeremy and Mike are confirmed to be tournament participants. Personally i doubt Axel will show up there, it doesn't seem like his kind of thing.

... unless it's just to fuck Cindy or Lena in the stands while Ian is getting pummeled in the ring. :whistle:
Do you hear that? That's the sound of mommysboiii breathing heavily in the distance. Possibly from under the stands.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Besides that, hating someone means they still have an effect on you, it's not the same as not giving a fuck about them anymore. Also, Lena's attitude on the Ian's cuck path is obviously a reaction to how she lacked control while being with Axel. Even if you play Lena as being totally in love with Ian and the perfect girlfriend, she still only gets really satisfied with a chad Ian dominating her. And as we learnt in the last update, her submissive kink doesn't seem to come from her unknown past. It looks like Axel left his mark on her, whatever way you choose Lena to behave on the game.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Besides that, hating someone means they still have an effect on you, it's not the same as not giving a fuck about them anymore. Also, Lena's attitude on the Ian's cuck path is obviously a reaction to how she lacked control while being with Axel. Even if you play Lena as being totally in love with Ian and the perfect girlfriend, she still only gets really satisfied with a chad Ian dominating her. And as we learnt in the last update, her submissive kink doesn't seem to come from her unknown past. It looks like Axel left his mark on her, whatever way you choose Lena to behave on the game.
I would have agreed with you until I found out that there is one path where what you say is untrue: it is the specific path where 1. Lena does not have a big cock fetish and 2. Ian chooses to fuck her softly with love instead of fucking her hard. In that case, not only does she adore soft love, but Ivy even recalls Lena told her she had a problem with Axel's dick size and she could never really appreciate sex with him as it was too painful.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Axel, very likely, isn't in the tournament. Like ffive said it's not really Axel's thing from everything we've observed of his character.
Just to add to this, before Mike was randomly added to the MMA update retroactively I wouldn't have said it was a thing we could have observed with him either. I doubt Eva will add yet another male character to the tournament at this point, but we should probably never say never when it comes to this thing. "Fighting (or beating up) Axel at the tournament" is an often repeated request.

Reactions: ename144
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes