tiger8125

Mar 11, 2018
I see a lot of Ian POV haters. I think I don't mind playing from either protagonist as long as there are plenty of cross-character interactions. I would say advantage Lena has, apart from making decisions for her, is the Holly influencing.
Most of them not actually haters of Ian, but his prolonged POV.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Shes from Spain please understand.
Just like in most countries, Spain has a productivity problem in the surburbs and countryside but a very productive workforce in the urban centers. I mean red necks from the midwest work even less than the average Spanish in Caravaca de la Cruz or Lanjaron. EK is from Barcelona, the main economic center with Madrid. She has no excuse.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Not to brag, because I really would like if what you imply were true, Spain has a higher average labor hours per worker than the EU average. Especially higher than most western european average hours.
This is accurate for the time being, however you are very wise not to brag about it, since your government is about to substantianlly reduce the legal working hours in the next few days, so you will not be above average for very much longer.
It is fortunate EK is freelance, otherwise with this new law, by the next update Lamine Yamal will be about to retire.... from the position of Barcelona's Coach.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
What do we think the scenes will be this update?
EK mentioned there being about as much code as the the previous update so let's just say roughly same amount of scenes. EK also mentioned two phone convos and we already saw Cindy photo.

My predictions:
-Cindy phone combo
-Alison phone convo
-Lena beach fingering (teased scene, looks similar to the Emma beach scene
-Ian x Lena
-Ian x Holly
-Ian x Emma
-Ian x Lena x Holly
Are there any bold predictions besides these guesses?

Reactions: Socrambus

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
This is accurate for the time being, however you are very wise not to brag about it, since your government is about to substantianlly reduce the legal working hours in the next few days, so you will not be above average for very much longer.
It is fortunate EK is freelance, otherwise with this new law, by the next update Lamine Yamal will be about to retire.... from the position of Barcelona's Coach.
This is probably not the place to discuss the topic, so I will just say that I'm skeptical if our goverment reform will necessarily mean lower average working hours. My reply was to "combat" the "south-mediterranean Europe countries are just lazy" sterotype. Unfortunately we work more hours than let's say Germany or Denmark for quite less income and in a less productive way.

So just to make the discussion more general and less about a particular country (and hopefully less off-topic), I think that getting as much income as possible with the least amount of work necessary is something laudable. And kudos to Eva if that's her case (which I have no idea if it's because I know nothing about how many hours she works).

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
My Spain post is clearly a joke,you nerds need to stop taking every dumb shit i say here seriously:KEK:

What do we think the scenes will be this update?
EK mentioned there being about as much code as the the previous update so let's just say roughly same amount of scenes. EK also mentioned two phone convos and we already saw Cindy photo.

My predictions:
-Cindy phone combo
-Alison phone convo
-Lena beach fingering (teased scene, looks similar to the Emma beach scene
-Ian x Lena
-Ian x Holly
-Ian x Emma
-Ian x Lena x Holly
Are there any bold predictions besides these guesses?
He got his ass licked the past update,maybe a finger or two up his ass now?:whistle:

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes