verdun01

Oct 6, 2017
I don't get how someone who made the excellant Good Girl Gone Bad has made this awful game. It's boring and run of the mill.

I can only assume that the GGGB Eva Kiss was more than one person and they decided to go their own way. And like the Beatles, together they were class but apart they were mediocre.

• Haha
Reactions: Geigi

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
I don't get how someone who made the excellant Good Girl Gone Bad has made this awful game. It's boring and run of the mill.

I can only assume that the GGGB Eva Kiss was more than one person and they decided to go their own way. And like the Beatles, together they were class but apart they were mediocre.
OMG, there are so many wrong stuff in this post that I can't even start to reply. Do I start by ORS, by the sub-Qanon conspiracy crap, by the album Ram by Paul McCartney solo, by the song Instant Karma by Lennon solo, or by the fact that you do not take as an alias the name of the most important battle of WWI to write this sum of horseshit ?

• Haha
Reactions: Socrambus

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
She hate us so you may be more right than you think...:HideThePain:
I know, I know, hence my - very realistic - reply.
Well if she wanted less pirates she would need to give us reasons to become patreons, and for a start get up her arse onto her feet and start working normal hours for her money.

verdun01

Oct 6, 2017
OMG, there are so many wrong stuff in this post that I can't even start to reply. Do I start by ORS, by the sub-Qanon conspiracy crap, by the album Ram by Paul McCartney solo, by the song Instant Karma by Lennon solo, or by the fact that you do not take as an alias the name of the most important battle of WWI to write this sum of horseshit ?
I stated my opinion on the Beatles and you stated your's. No harm no foul.

I did not take the name Verdun i was given it at birth. It's my middle name. And it is in reference to the battle of Verdun in the Great War though i have no idea why as British troops were not at Verdun.

It was that or Cledwyn so i got lucky.

Awaits people named Cledwyn to troll me. Even the women.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes